Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Too gorgeous to be guilty?

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Suckrates said:

 

True, but the PROBLEM is that the Billionaire oligarchs NOW run our government, and are making it a government that benefits ONLY them, so any reform that would make things better for the middle class in the insurance industry ISNT in their vision.  

They  don't do anything  which was not known before and still got quite strong mandate from that middle class   to do whet benefits them only  indeed.  Unfortunately

  • Replies 105
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We need to remember that UHC implemented AI to decide on which claims would be denied.  UHC had the highest denial rate at 32% versus the average of 16% Previously to the introduction to AI (Arti

  • If he killed him , he should be treated like all murderers  are, no matter motives other than self defense IMNSHO. 

  • I have to agree, on a fundamental level. Although I can't say I mourn the victim, one can't condone murder just because the victim's a nasty person. I must confess that I cheered when Jeffrey Dahmer w

Posted Images

20 hours ago, vinapu said:

They  don't do anything  which was not known before and still got quite strong mandate from that middle class   to do whet benefits them only  indeed.  Unfortunately

I don't think anybody would or is suggesting Mr. Trump didn't win the election fair and square.  There are many pushing back that there's any quite strong mandate to implement his most radical actions / promises, though.  Mr. Trump won the popular vote by a margin of 1.5%.  Of the 152,307,059 votes cast in the election, 75,009,338 were against Mr. Trump.  The country remains closely divided: 49.9% to 48.4%.  Yes, winner take all, to the victor goes the spoils ... and all that.  But by no means a quite strong mandate for his radical proposals.  Mr. Trump is doing what he promised, though ... I'll grant you that!

On 12/20/2024 at 10:47 AM, Suckrates said:

True, but the PROBLEM is that the Billionaire oligarchs NOW run our government, and are making it a government that benefits ONLY them ... 

Isn't this what's been happening in the USA and in other countries for ever so long, only not as openly blatant?

  • Active Members
On 12/21/2024 at 4:42 PM, Mavica said:

I don't think anybody would or is suggesting Mr. Trump didn't win the election fair and square.  There are many pushing back that there's any quite strong mandate to implement his most radical actions / promises, though.  Mr. Trump won the popular vote by a margin of 1.5%.  Of the 152,307,059 votes cast in the election, 75,009,338 were against Mr. Trump.  The country remains closely divided: 49.9% to 48.4%.  Yes, winner take all, to the victor goes the spoils ... and all that.  But by no means a quite strong mandate for his radical proposals.  Mr. Trump is doing what he promised, though ... I'll grant you that!

I am SERIOUSLY very doubtful that Trump won "fair and square".... Trump is very transparent when it comes to what he will do, and there were too many red flag comments from Trump for me to believe there wasnt some shady intervention employed.

19 hours ago, Suckrates said:

I am SERIOUSLY very doubtful that Trump won "fair and square".... Trump is very transparent when it comes to what he will do, and there were too many red flag comments from Trump for me to believe there wasnt some shady intervention employed.

I wish you were right, but I fear that he did win the majority  of votes, despite a clearly dishonest  campaign.  That says a lot about the American voter, the manipulation by social media, and the inability of the Democrats to put forward a coherent platform. The main casualty, I think, was truth, which no-one seems to consider relevant.  Look at Matt Gaetz. Going the same way in UK, cf Boris Johnson. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.