Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Japan twink massage places

Featured Replies

51 minutes ago, abidismaili said:

Going to Japan soon

Anyone has the locations in Tokyo and Osaka for gay twink massage? And also please some info how it works. Like do I need to make a reservation online first?

There are several posts on this subject, some quite recent. I suggest you use the Search box.

  • Active Members
5 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

There are several posts on this subject, some quite recent. I suggest you use the Search box.

How will he wade through all the recycled news posts?

To echo the comments above: read through the Boys Agencies Update post. Lots of good information that is still up to date - websites, breakdown of symbology, recent reviews. 

You can't go wrong with the advice in there. If you have any other questions Id be glad to help.

16 hours ago, Riobard said:

How will he wade through all the recycled news posts?

So your reading is impaired. The Search engine is good. Or are you one who expects everything to be done for you?

20 hours ago, abidismaili said:

Going to Japan soon

Anyone has the locations in Tokyo and Osaka for gay twink massage? And also please some info how it works. Like do I need to make a reservation online first?

There are several agencies in Osaka and Tokyo featuring a lot of twinks (as well as other types). As others have said, best to read through the Japan forums. I contributed a lot recently and so have others. I found the information there extremely useful and it's not too cluttered. Happy to answer more specific questions once you've read some of the other posts if you still have any.

Also, they are not really "massage" places. I had a few massages and they were mediocre. You're hiring for sex, or if you want, a bf experience. It's not like in Thailand where massage is a precursor to other things.

  • Author
3 hours ago, joizy said:

There are several agencies in Osaka and Tokyo featuring a lot of twinks (as well as other types). As others have said, best to read through the Japan forums. I contributed a lot recently and so have others. I found the information there extremely useful and it's not too cluttered. Happy to answer more specific questions once you've read some of the other posts if you still have any.

Also, they are not really "massage" places. I had a few massages and they were mediocre. You're hiring for sex, or if you want, a bf experience. It's not like in Thailand where massage is a precursor to other things.

I have read through the Boys Agency thread. Most is about using website to book a boy for sex and if you ask massage it is mediocre.  I didn't read much about massage salons. So I understand Thailand style gay massage salons dont really exist? Where you can just go inside, book a boy for massage and have a happy ending? The only option are these agency websites? Or apps like Grindr? There are no massage salons really where twinks give massage?

  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2025 at 4:53 AM, abidismaili said:

I have read through the Boys Agency thread. Most is about using website to book a boy for sex and if you ask massage it is mediocre.  I didn't read much about massage salons. So I understand Thailand style gay massage salons dont really exist? Where you can just go inside, book a boy for massage and have a happy ending? The only option are these agency websites? Or apps like Grindr? There are no massage salons really where twinks give massage?

Yeah, that was my experience and I didn’t find anything in this forum about good massage plus extras like what you find in Thailand. Seems Peter found some options, but you’d be going in blind since no one here has written about them, so we have no first-hand experience. Maybe you can try one and let us know? I think there is nothing like Thailand when it comes to getting a fully satisfying massage. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.