Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would you ever consider an advanced sex doll?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I couldn't think of anything worse! I like to watch the facial expressions of the guys I'm having sex with - especially when they cum. Also, if I have the money to hire a real guy, why would

  • A close/good friend of mine was a (gay) Roman Catholic Priest, Pastor of a parish church being demolished as part of the Archdiocese downsizing.  I assisted with his move out of the Rectory.  Some tee

  • Latbear4blk
    Latbear4blk

    And after moaning, reminds you to pay the next installment. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

You see, there's this really ugly orange one with a mushroom size penis and no brain, doing some really stupid stuff.... 

And unfortunately for the rest of the world, those who could stop him sit idly by and let him do the stupid stuff.  They have abandoned their fiduciary duty.  The ugly orange one and his cronies are rampantly running amuck like a pack of wolves.  

11 hours ago, floridarob said:

You see, there's this really ugly orange one with a mushroom size penis and no brain, doing some really stupid stuff.... 

I think I've hard about that piece of trash. 

But my point was about the morals of most people who have sexual desires they may not and do not act on IRL. That was what the commotion was about in France. I'm saying that it shouldn't matter what the dolls look like, it's a doll, not a living being. It wont corrupt people more than violence on TV or video games. 

 

4 hours ago, floridarob said:

Buy me one and I'll give you updates of any moral corruption

That is the issue. It would not be legal to do so in many countries. I also assume that you were not aware of what I was talking about exactly and that these particular dolls don't interest you. 

Quote

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c5y9x4pj54eo

A Paris court has rejected an effort by the French government to suspend the website of fast-fashion giant Shein in response to it selling childlike sex dolls on its platform.

The court said the request for a three-month suspension was "disproportionate" - but did order age verification for the sale of adult products.

The action against Shein was taken after France's consumer watchdog last month reported it to authorities for selling "sex dolls with a childlike appearance" and weapons.

Shein said its priority remained protecting French consumers and ensuring compliance.

 

I can understand the issue with weapons, they can be used in real robberies. When it comes to drawings or dolls, they've lost the plot completely. That is why I added the donkey comment, because I know there are countries where men are being treated for deceases  they caught by having sex with animals. 

51 minutes ago, iendo said:

That is the issue. It would not be legal to do so in many countries. I also assume that you were not aware of what I was talking about exactly and that these particular dolls don't interest you. 

Mexico or USA, send it to either....  and because I know how lovely you are, I'll force myself to find one I like 😉

And I'm sure you're correct I probably lost track of what the issue was somewhere along the way.....

I think no,   Where would I store it?  I think it would be heavy and awkward to move around,  at present no body heat,  etc.  no response to kissing.

Side note I remember a while ago reading an article about someone trying to dispose of one it didn’t fit in the trash.  Someone stumbled upon it in the bushes and thought it was a dead body.

On 1/12/2026 at 5:54 AM, floridarob said:

You see, there's this really ugly orange one with a mushroom size penis and no brain, doing some really stupid stuff.... 

Please please no!   Do not refer to THAT as a sex doll!  Sex dolls may sue for slander “I’m smarter then that!”

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.