Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would you ever consider an advanced sex doll?

Featured Replies

  • Active Members
10 minutes ago, floridarob said:

I can imagine the neighbors watching you and the doll thru the open curtains and thinking wtf if wrong with this guy 😆

Str8 men have been having sex with DOLLS for centuries, and noone has a problem with that. 

Why should it be that if a gay man dos it, it's perverse ?   

What happened to "whatever turns you on " ?   

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I couldn't think of anything worse! I like to watch the facial expressions of the guys I'm having sex with - especially when they cum. Also, if I have the money to hire a real guy, why would

  • A close/good friend of mine was a (gay) Roman Catholic Priest, Pastor of a parish church being demolished as part of the Archdiocese downsizing.  I assisted with his move out of the Rectory.  Some tee

  • Latbear4blk
    Latbear4blk

    And after moaning, reminds you to pay the next installment. 

Posted Images

It goes back to a time in Brazil when he supposedly forgot to close the curtains (exhibitionist? 🐷) and the neighbors caught a very clear view of him fucking a hot guy.

Now imagine their horror if instead they saw him later shoving a lifelike doll under the bed. They’d assume either a murder or a hostage situation.

With him, both would feel disturbingly plausible 🤷‍♂️

  • Active Members
41 minutes ago, floridarob said:

I can imagine the neighbors watching you and the doll thru the open curtains and thinking wtf if wrong with this guy 😆

My Kinky Lord! You read my mind.

22 minutes ago, floridarob said:

the neighbors caught a very clear view of him fucking a hot guy.

Slight correction here. They saw two hot guys fucking.

If you are going to report old news, please stay accurate.

2 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

My Kinky Lord! You read my mind.

Slight correction here. They saw two hot guys fucking.

If you are going to report old news, please stay accurate.

Correction noted and appreciated. Two hot guys 🙄
 

Which only makes the later sighting of a very realistic “body” being shoved under the bed feel less kink and more Dateline special.
 

Neighbors would be lighting candles and calling authorities 🙌

  • Active Members
24 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Correction noted and appreciated. Two hot guys 🙄
 

Which only makes the later sighting of a very realistic “body” being shoved under the bed feel less kink and more Dateline special.
 

Neighbors would be lighting candles and calling authorities 🙌

Excuse me, I'm sorry...maybe its just me, but I live by the Golden Rule.......   😁

Mind Your Own Fucking Business GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

 

Furthermore, IF I spent over $2000 on a DOLL, it aint living under my bed......   Its IN my bed !  👍

  • Active Members
3 hours ago, floridarob said:

Correction noted and appreciated. Two hot guys 🙄
 

Which only makes the later sighting of a very realistic “body” being shoved under the bed feel less kink and more Dateline special.
 

Neighbors would be lighting candles and calling authorities 🙌

Perhaps I would take a stroll with my dollfriend for them to get used to the new local family.

ChatGPTImageJan72026at09_21_13PM.thumb.png.5bddf7eb7b3c406b5c54886d5c308656.png

7 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Why should it be that if a gay man dos it, it's perverse ?   

I, for one, don't consider the use of any sex toy 'perverse'.

I just want to have sex with a real person who can express emotion.

When my friends and I turned 20 - the legal age in Japan  - one of the first things we did was to go into a sex store to see what was on offer.

As sex shops are aimed mostly at men, there were lots of wanking toys available. Needless to say, we tried them all!

But they didn't do anything for me.

  • Author
  • Active Members
17 hours ago, Pete1111 said:

Imagine a robot servant like Steven Strait in Life Like.   💓   

 

 

What a super, super hot scene. I've seen that movie twice (that website reminded me of the movie, and I just watched it again a few days ago). Steven Strait is hot as hell (such a tragedy that Strait is straight!), and Drew Van Acker ain't nothing to sneeze at, either. 😍

  • Author
  • Active Members
7 hours ago, vinapu said:

what tragedy ? Straight guys are the best

It's a tragedy because good looks are mostly wasted on straight men. Unless a woman is independently very wealthy, women are almost always more interested in a man's financial success and his ability to provide than his looks. I remember being intimate with a gorgeous bisexual man once. He told me that when he went to a gay bar, men immediately swarmed him like bees to honey/sugar. When he went to straight singles bars, he would approach women, and the first questions they'd ask was "What kind of work do you do? How much do you make?" Men simply have significantly higher testosterone levels than women do, so lust means a lot more for men than for women. A gorgeous man can have his pick of other men (regardless of how successful he is), but won't get far with women unless he's doing well financially. There's a reason that men who do gay porn make several times more than those who do straight porn. There are tons of gay-for-pay actors who lament the fact that they have to take it up the ass in order to make any money doing porn. When I see them doing interviews, they say it's easier to take it up the ass (which doesn't require arousal) than to try to be a top. 

I actually find this interesting, mainly because of the technology. Lifelike skin and materials will clearly be useful later on for robotics. That’s where this is really heading.

What I think is stupid is all the fuss around it in France with Shein for example. We all know the difference between fantasy and real life. Watching a violent movie doesn’t make normal people go out and hurt others.

People have brains. People have morals. Most people know exactly where the line is and don’t cross it, so why frustrate them even more? They should trow in some dolls of donkeys so we can save some people from getting rare fungal infections. 😂

 

  • Active Members

Actually, I have one of these dolls on my Bucket list......  The only sex toys I've ever had were dildos,  I dont have fleshjacks, fuck machines or probes.....

So now, as a golden senior, the Doll would make a nice, playful companion, with a minimum of effort.....

Of course, it can never replace HUMAN contact,  but some times you have to make "do", and if you can afford it,  I dont see any problems....

Also on my bucket list,  sex with an FTM.....   I've always been intrigued, and I've watched several porn vids that are extremely HOT !    A small clit is no substitute for a huge colombian cock,  but I like the idea of "sucking", so i'll get used to the diminished size.....

At the sex club I frequent, they have an FTM night that I have been "eyeing",  but have never yet been.   I think 2026 will be the year for my "trans" indoctrination. 

Broadening my horizons, better LATE than never !

  • Author
  • Active Members
5 hours ago, Suckrates said:

...Also on my bucket list,  sex with an FTM.....   I've always been intrigued, and I've watched several porn vids that are extremely HOT !    A small clit is no substitute for a huge colombian cock,  but I like the idea of "sucking", so i'll get used to the diminished size.....

 

As a top, I can attest that sex with trans men is fantastic. You can feel the vaginal walls squeeze your cock as they orgasm. It's hotter than anal sex. However, most trans men are straight, and finding gay or bi trans men who'll escort is obviously very difficult (and, obviously, they can't have had bottom surgery). The previous realistic sex doll company, Sinthetics, did offer the option of male dolls with vaginas, but this newer company only allows you to snap on various artificial penises, as far as I can tell. 

  • Active Members
19 minutes ago, unicorn said:

As a top, I can attest that sex with trans men is fantastic. You can feel the vaginal walls squeeze your cock as they orgasm. It's hotter than anal sex. However, most trans men are straight, and finding gay or bi trans men who'll escort is obviously very difficult (and, obviously, they can't have had bottom surgery). The previous realistic sex doll company, Sinthetics, did offer the option of male dolls with vaginas, but this newer company only allows you to snap on various artificial penises, as far as I can tell. 

I have also seen MTF trans that are intriguing because they always seem to have "massive" cocks and are often latino....  As an oral enthusiast this is alluring but I much rather prefer the aesthetic of the FTM trans because I prefer the "male" body.  I am still a gay man and the female presentation doesnt arouse me.   However a big clit on a "male presenting body"  makes me salivate. 

6 hours ago, Suckrates said:

 I think 2026 will be the year for my "trans" indoctrination. 

Not sure to what extreme you're going to go.... keep us apprised if/when we need to call you ma'am 😳

 

 

10 hours ago, iendo said:

People have brains. People have morals. Most people know exactly where the line is and don’t cross it,

Haven't seen what's going on in the USA lately ??

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

Haven't seen what's going on in the USA lately ??

Not in relation to any lifelike dolls. 

 

What happened? 

  • Active Members
4 hours ago, floridarob said:

Not sure to what extreme you're going to go.... keep us apprised if/when we need to call you ma'am 😳

No silly, I'm NOT becoming "trans",  just might have sex with a trans individual.  😏

I have enough trouble being what I am !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.