Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phisicus Sauna 21 - Cali

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Part of the Phisicus chain here in Colombia, this is a large and very busy location. 

Spread out over three floors, you will find a wet zone and small swimming pool, a dark room with adyacente cabañas that gets very busy, a social zone that has just enough nooks for furtive play, and a massage room that is used by the attendants present. Full sexual services on offer.  The famous groping wall shared with  the Relax Men’s Clb can be found on the third floor.
 

The place is dark and hot, ensuring the crowd stays sweaty and loose. There are drinks and beer sales at the reception. Lots of group action in the dark room.  You will see all types here, including many freelance escorts who will let you know the cost after letting you sample the goods.

Like most things in Cali, this place goes late on weekends (noon until 4am) and Sunday - Thursday (noon until 9pm).

Location: Av. 3 N #13-19, Granada, Cali, Valle del Cauca

WhatsApp +57 311 3980907

Instagram. Sauna_phisicus21

Interesting. Thank you.  I have been there two or three times on visits to Cali over the past couple of years, and enjoyed it, especially the ‘groping wall’ you mention, which I have now experienced from both sides.

I mostly visited in the early-mid evening, including once on a Saturday, but it was never hugely crowded, and sadly I was never approached by any escorts, though I would have been open to it.  I must have been unlucky with timing of my visits. 

  • Author
  • Active Members
2 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Plz elaborate on the 2-sides groping wall.

Is that like a GH for hands?

There is a gate set up between the two properties. It is locked (cannot pass through). But hands and arms can reach easilyy across and the central solid section contains glory holes of different heights and sizes.

  • Author
  • Active Members
3 hours ago, London Bear said:

I mostly visited in the early-mid evening, including once on a Saturday, but it was never hugely crowded, and sadly I was never approached by any escorts, though I would have been open to it.  I must have been unlucky with timing of my visits. 

The escorts tend to hang around the entrance to the dark room or in the upper chlll out bar space. They will usually show you a long flash of the goodies under their towel or many will show you dick pics on their cell phone (most are also working Grindr at the same time). If you ask how much they charge, you will know what you are dealing with, 

I think you mix up the massage guys at this venue with freelance escorts visiting the sauna. Indeed there are normally 1-2 young fit/muscle guys usually congregating on the 1st floor near dry sauna entrance looking for customers, but they are offering massage services (including full sex of course). They often wear T-shirt and shorts rather than just a towel. My impression is that they are working there; not freelancers (only) providing sex. Their rates are also set by the venue and you pay at the reception.
But forgive me if I’m wrong. 

  • Author
  • Active Members
23 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

I think you mix up the massage guys at this venue with freelance escorts visiting the sauna. Indeed there are normally 1-2 young fit/muscle guys usually congregating on the 1st floor near dry sauna entrance looking for customers, but they are offering massage services (including full sex of course). They often wear T-shirt and shorts rather than just a towel. My impression is that they are working there; not freelancers (only) providing sex. Their rates are also set by the venue and you pay at the reception.
But forgive me if I’m wrong. 

I think we’re on the same page. The official Massage attendants on both visits were located in the reception area where they would make their services known. yes the uniform is T-shirt usually white and dark shorts. Although on both visits, there was an attendant wearing a skimpy bathing suit.

I just wanted to make clear that there is generally a lot of trade coming here. They tend to be on that upper level near the dry sauna and dark room area that you referred to. The tell is them carrying a cell phone, it seemed to me most were working their Grindr accounts while soliciting business.

  • Author
  • Active Members
On 3/10/2026 at 4:37 PM, macdaddi said:

I think we’re on the same page. The official Massage attendants on both visits were located in the reception area where they would make their services known. yes the uniform is T-shirt usually white and dark shorts. Although on both visits, there was an attendant wearing a skimpy bathing suit.

I just wanted to make clear that there is generally a lot of trade coming here. They tend to be on that upper level near the dry sauna and dark room area that you referred to. The tell is them carrying a cell phone, it seemed to me most were working their Grindr accounts while soliciting business.

Clarification: was asked if you can bring in a friend and use the massage room. Short answer - no. They are kept locked for the working massage chicos onsite. 

  • 1 month later...
On 3/8/2026 at 3:48 PM, London Bear said:

which I have now experienced from both sides.

Ha, ha... I couldn't find Relax Sauna and I couldn't figure out how to access the other side of the groping wall. And never put two and two together until much later.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.