Sunday at 01:08 PM3 days Digital arrival. I assume that occurs at secondary inspection. I am curious about what happens if directed to tertiary, and whether you are put in a prostrate position. 😜😏
Sunday at 02:55 PM2 days Just now, NormandyCoast said:Your damn spellcheck edit got there before my punchline could …What makes you thinking seniors are slow acting ? Proud to report it was not spellcheck but my own deep knowledge of English spelling
Sunday at 02:59 PM2 days Just now, NormandyCoast said:Gratias tibi. I had not been beware but I assume he had it announced at the Roman Forum sometime before the Ides of March.Yes, right in front of Mamertine prison
Sunday at 03:33 PM2 days 36 minutes ago, vinapu said:What makes you thinking seniors are slow acting ? Proud to report it was not spellcheck but my own deep knowledge of English spellingI think you meant think not thinking but keep thinking … senior moment or spelling second? Pride goeth before the decline? 😏😆
Sunday at 03:35 PM2 days Just now, NormandyCoast said:I think you meant think not thinking but keep thinking … senior moment or spelling second? 😏😆Both, with some bleach added
Sunday at 03:40 PM2 days 3 minutes ago, vinapu said:Both, with some bleach addedYeah Javeximus got those prison toga whites really white.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.