Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

E gates at Suvarnabhumi!

Featured Replies

On 9/21/2026 at 3:37 AM, Keithambrose said:

I hear that there is a prison in Kabul, which is not much more than a hole in the ground?

How about to the El Salvador hell-hole where he sent so many would-be-asylum-seekers?

  • Replies 80
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Why is it "embarrassing to have an abundance of Thailand immigration stamps in your passport"? Don't they know that you go to Thailand to reflect, meditate, make merit, visit temples and study Thai la

  • This video adequately explains the use of the e-gates.

  • I suspect that US citizens may be included when a certain gentleman is transferred from the WH to one of his many golf-courses. Or even better, somewhere less appealing.

Posted Images

  • Active Members
On 9/20/2026 at 11:34 PM, Keithambrose said:

Suggested Read: Thailand Has Opened E-Gate Immigration To 33 Foreign Nationalities At Suvarnabhumi Airport - https://loyaltylobby.com

This article just appeared in my loyaltylobby inbox. I lack the skill to quote the whole article, but it says the gates are now in operation! Usual suspects included, UK, USA, etc.

If true great news. No sign of this on Fruday, when I arrived, hopefully other members will be able to test. I am back from Cambodia next Saturday, so will test then. Would be manna from heaven!

This is great news for my upcoming arrival next week, as I'm in he list of 33 countries and have an arrival stamp in my passport from my last visit a few months ago. I'd been seriously considering paying for the fast track arrival, but think I'll try my luck and hopefully they have e-gates for my flight, and will then be able to generously donate my fast track savings to a handsome local or two...

  • Author
27 minutes ago, pylonguy71 said:

This is great news for my upcoming arrival next week, as I'm in he list of 33 countries and have an arrival stamp in my passport from my last visit a few months ago. I'd been seriously considering payi9ng for the fast track arrival, but think I'll try my luck and hopefully they have e-gates for my flight, and will then be able to generously donate my fast track savings to a handsome local or two...

You could get 2 locals for that?

  • Author
28 minutes ago, pylonguy71 said:

This is great news for my upcoming arrival next week, as I'm in he list of 33 countries and have an arrival stamp in my passport from my last visit a few months ago. I'd been seriously considering paying for the fast track arrival, but think I'll try my luck and hopefully they have e-gates for my flight, and will then be able to generously donate my fast track savings to a handsome local or two...

I will be trying them on Saturday, and will report!

  • Author
2 hours ago, vinapu said:

There are plenty of cheap hotels there where you can vacate room after the session without much of financial pain felt

True.

  • Author
3 hours ago, mauRICE said:

Well as long as they don't have to use carbon dating as a method of verification you're alright. 😉

Yes, luckily I don't think they can afford the equipment.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

I will be trying them on Saturday, and will report!

Whats the betting they won't be working!

  • Author
2 hours ago, thaiophilus said:

Tell them it's Buddhist Era. That earns you an additional 543 years of seniority 😄

True or i could use the Jewish calendar!

10 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

True.

this is what one of our members on business trip to Bangkok did few years ago . Staying in some multistar far from Silom he also booked one of cheapies (Wall street Inn or Nantra ) in the area to conduct his debaucherous activities there.

  • Author
17 hours ago, vinapu said:

I'm rather sure they will

Well, here's hoping! I've filled in my e-arrival card, so!

  • Author
16 hours ago, vinapu said:

this is what one of our members on business trip to Bangkok did few years ago . Staying in some multistar far from Silom he also booked one of cheapies (Wall street Inn or Nantra ) in the area to conduct his debaucherous activities there.

I like home comforts, also very bad weather, and im not feeling great!

  • Author
5 minutes ago, vinapu said:

let us know how it went please

Certainly. I qualify as I have recent inward stamp, UK, e arrival form!

  • Author

SUCCESS!

Arrived tonight, gates open, no line, worked like a charm, 2 mins. What a change!! Makes such a difference, especially when I was 6 hours late, due to cancellation of Flight from Siem Reap!

Well done Thailand, at last!

17 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Makes such a difference, especially when I was 6 hours late, due to cancellation of Flight from Siem Reap!

it looks that those cancellations and delays between Cambodia and Thailand are happening with worrying frequency so better plan accordingly if one would happen to have short connection onward from Bangkok. In Aug 2025 my flight from Phnom Penh to Bangkok was delayed from before noonish to early evening , next trip in January delay was almost 24 hrs . No harm happened for me but on either flight were people who missed their connections

  • Author
14 minutes ago, vinapu said:

it looks that those cancellations and delays between Cambodia and Thailand are happening with worrying frequency so better plan accordingly if one would happen to have short connection onward from Bangkok. In Aug 2025 my flight from Phnom Penh to Bangkok was delayed from before noonish to early evening , next trip in January delay was almost 24 hrs . No harm happened for me but on either flight were people who missed their connections

Bangkok Airways was the culprit. It was worse, as they did nouvelle me of the cancellation, orvrebook. I was sitting in lounge of hotel, waiting for car to airport, which as you know, is an hour away, when the concierge at the Meridien txted me to say he had noticed the flightvwas cancelled, andwhat were my plans!!

So, hotel on to Bangkok Airways, man was surprised that I hadca booking. Im a priority member, app, etc. App showed flight on time. Anyway he did rebook Devon to the evening flight, which helpfully was 90 minutes late. Being Bangkok Airways, we were parked at a remote stand and bussed in. Still the electronic gates were a huge bonus, no line 2 minutes. No traffic on roads, no rain at present. Now enjoying 7 star service at Foodland, cf Vinapu. I must say rice and pork with onions, etc, really tasty for Bt79!

Only one other diner, no boys! Too early, I assume. Patpong deserted, not even a desultory attempt to guide me to the shows. Perfectly dry underfoot. 4 more diners just came in!

  • Author
1 minute ago, Keithambrose said:

Bangkok Airways was the culprit. It was worse, as they did nouvelle me of the cancellation, orvrebook. I was sitting in lounge of hotel, waiting for car to airport, which as you know, is an hour away, when the concierge at the Meridien txted me to say he had noticed the flightvwas cancelled, andwhat were my plans!!

So, hotel on to Bangkok Airways, man was surprised that I hadca booking. Im a priority member, app, etc. App showed flight on time. Anyway he did rebook Devon to the evening flight, which helpfully was 90 minutes late. Being Bangkok Airways, we were parked at a remote stand and bussed in. Still the electronic gates were a huge bonus, no line 2 minutes. No traffic on roads, no rain at present. Now enjoying 7 star service at Foodland, cf Vinapu. I must say rice and pork with onions, etc, really tasty for Bt79!

Only one other diner, no boys! Too early, I assume. Patpong deserted, not even a desultory attempt to guide me to the shows. Perfectly dry underfoot. 4 more diners just came in!

Sorry for typos. I'm quite tired!

9 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Sorry for typos. I'm quite tired!

Typos are caused by fat fingers and tiredness but predictive text is the worst.

How come it predicts 'gay' whenever I type the letter 'g'? 🤣

1 hour ago, a-447 said:

Typos are caused by fat fingers and tiredness but predictive text is the worst.

How come it predicts 'gay' whenever I type the letter 'g'? 🤣

Strange; shouldn't it predict "bottom" instead?

13 hours ago, vinapu said:

it looks that those cancellations and delays between Cambodia and Thailand are happening with worrying frequency so better plan accordingly if one would happen to have short connection onward from Bangkok. In Aug 2025 my flight from Phnom Penh to Bangkok was delayed from before noonish to early evening , next trip in January delay was almost 24 hrs . No harm happened for me but on either flight were people who missed their connections

I've been experiencing some weird flight changes from BKK-KTI even though my flight is still a few months out - first Air Cambodia retimed a reasonable afternoon flight to much earlier (12:20am) which is not worth it for a 1 hour flight, luckily I got a refund (minus a few dollars), so I rebooked onto Bangkok Airways only for that flight to be cancelled. Rebooked again on Cambodia Airways so fingers crossed this one stays.

5 minutes ago, ichigo said:

I've been experiencing some weird flight changes from BKK-KTI even though my flight is still a few months out - first Air Cambodia retimed a reasonable afternoon flight to much earlier (12:20am) which is not worth it for a 1 hour flight, luckily I got a refund (minus a few dollars), so I rebooked onto Bangkok Airways only for that flight to be cancelled. Rebooked again on Cambodia Airways so fingers crossed this one stays.

Did you try Thai Airways? They're usually quite reliable.

5 hours ago, ichigo said:

I've been experiencing some weird flight changes from BKK-KTI even though my flight is still a few months out - first Air Cambodia retimed a reasonable afternoon flight to much earlier (12:20am) which is not worth it for a 1 hour flight, luckily I got a refund (minus a few dollars), so I rebooked onto Bangkok Airways only for that flight to be cancelled. Rebooked again on Cambodia Airways so fingers crossed this one stays.

fortunately on this route there are several flight a day so in times of trouble there's some choice but better to be prepared with flexible plans about further onward connections,

5 hours ago, mauRICE said:

Did you try Thai Airways? They're usually quite reliable.

correct but usually they are priced well above of what Air Asia and the likes are offering and flights times to / from Phnom Penh (KTI) are more suitable for business people than tourists who don't want to rise early to catch just one hr flight early morning or worry about check-out / check -in time correlation

17 hours ago, mauRICE said:

Did you try Thai Airways? They're usually quite reliable.

If my current flight falls through, I may have to, but as vinapu said, they are a bit more expensive and the flight times on the day I am travelling aren't great (either early morning or night time). There are also choices from Thai Vietjet and AirAsia as a backup.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.