The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Reply with a photo that reminds you of this forum.
- 36 replies
- 3.7k views
-
My dear friends, I will be taking a break from Boytoy for the holidays. Feel free to skewer me as usual, you know that I don't mind. It's been a pleasure.
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
-
Taking photos at Wat Arun with showing your bottoms? No wonder some Thais are furious. Obviously they are brainless living in their own bubble. http://m.tnews.co.th/contents/e/382412
- 18 replies
- 4.5k views
-
It is with deep regret that I tell you that Lurkerspeaks passed away yesterday. I don't have more information than that. I met up with him a few days back and he was not doing well. He was sick and went to a good hospital. I was supposed to meet him tonight. A few friends were worried they had not heard from him in a couple of days and I called the hotel. They said he passed away. RIP my friend
-
Are you concerned about catching these diseases? I always use a condom when getting screwed but do like to suck without one. I have recently become concerned about this.
- 17 replies
- 1.8k views
-
A gay couple from San Diego was arrested when leaving the country after posting pictures of themselves at the Temple of Dawn on Instagram. The pictures showed them baring their butts in the sacred place: http://sdgln.com/news/2017/11/28/local-married-gay-couple-arrested-bangkok-exposing-buttocks-temple
- 14 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
What do you get the man who has everything? Penicillin.
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
What veteran traveler here hasn't spent at least one night at this landmark hotel? It turns 50 in December and this article from khaosod English does it some well-deserved justice. http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/arts/2017/11/24/salute-50-years-late-nights-bangkoks-malaysia-hotel/
- 26 replies
- 6.4k views
-
Jeff Bezos just passed the 100 Billion dollar mark thanks to good reports from Black Friday. In one day, his net worth increased 2.8 billion. Must be nice. I am an avid Amazon fan. How many others use this on a regular basis?
- 23 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Kwanzaa celebrates African heritage for a whole week every year. This celebration is from December 26th to January 1st. The first celebration was in December 1966-to Jan. 1 1967. It's not a religious holiday, and many who celebrate Kwanzaa also celebrate Christmas. It's possible and encouraged to celebrate the holiday even if you are not of African heritage as a form of recognition of our brothers who are. Since I have several nephews of African heritage, I will join in this year. The complete guide to Kwanzaa: https://holidayvault.com/kwanzaa/
-
- 0 replies
- 720 views
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 808 views
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 641 views
-
-
Is it just me or does the official White House Press Photo of their Christmas decorations look like something from a horror movie?
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/361998-fcc-chairman-stop-harassing-my-family-over-net-neutrality
-
- 0 replies
- 789 views
-
-
(CNN) - Britain's Prince Harry and American actor Meghan Markle are engaged, according to a statement from Kensington Palace. The wedding will take place in spring 2018. "Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Ms. Markle's parents," Kensington Palace announced in a statement on Twitter. The pair became engaged earlier this month and will live at Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace, the statement continued.
- 8 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
Two of these eight senators need to vote no if we want to kill Trump's tax bill. If any of them are your senators write and call them now! https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-28/these-eight-senators-can-make-or-break-trump-s-tax-cut-this-week
-
- 0 replies
- 708 views
-
-
The shooter was hunting and thought she was a deer. Welcome to America! NY Times Article
- 4 replies
- 872 views
- 1 follower
-
The Warwick Rowers acknowledge that gays are the biggest part of their audience.. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/warwick-rowers-calendar-2018_us_5a15c9c8e4b09650540f0615 I wonder why...
-
- 1 reply
- 733 views
-
-
According to the Spiritual Science Research Foundation boys liking boys is because we are haunted by female ghosts. https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/12/85-gay-people-possessed-ghosts-according-spiritual-research/
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
What are you thankful for?
- 52 replies
- 109.4k views
-
Ok. Does anyone believe the allegations against Fraken or are we all in agreement that it's a GOP plant?
- 33 replies
- 4.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have not been in the Glory Hole since they moved to their location in West Virginia Ave. I used to be a regular back in the old times. A program I had for tonight was cancelled and I am curious to go explore that place in a coupe of hours. Does anyone have any recent experience to share?
-
- 0 replies
- 914 views
-
-
The first episode was last night and it is truly one of the first shows I have seen in ages that I totally enjoyed from beginning to end.
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
(CNN) - Charles Manson, the wild-eyed 1960s cult leader whose followers committed heinous murders that terrorized Los Angeles and shocked the nation, died Sunday of natural causes, according to the California Department of Corrections. He was 83.
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower