Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    A woman is claiming that Backstreet Boy Nick Carter raped her 15 years ago. Would Nick Carter really have to rape someone to get off? 15 years ago? The details of her story mainly include oral sex on his part, which I don't think is literally rape...read for yourself: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/teen-pop-star-melissa-schuman-accuses-nick-carter-rape-article-1.3649254 Nick Carter in 2002:

  2. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Goes to this man.. https://jezebel.com/man-intends-to-prove-the-earth-is-flat-by-launching-him-1820665235

  3. Started by BiBottomBoy,

  4. Started by Lucky,

    The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, via a three judge panel, suggested that the law banning prostitution might need closer scrutiny, given today’s less restrictive standards, as recognized by the high court, on sex between consenting adults. “Why should it be illegal to sell something that it’s legal to give away?” asked Carlos Bea, one of the court’s most conservative judges. There is no guaranty that the law will be overturned, but it is possible. See full article: http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Appeals-court-in-SF-allows-challenge-to-state-law-12292093.php

  5. Started by Lucky,

    If you have ever wondered if some people post here while on drugs, there is a new drug that would leave little doubt. "Flakka" apparently causes people to strip naked and bark! I'm just saying, arf, arf, that we don't want it here! https://nypost.com/2017/11/18/drug-that-makes-people-strip-bark-taking-over-parts-of-us/

  6. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    This is really serious news. Trump wants to block the AT&T merger with Time Warner - unless they sell CNN to Rupert Murdoch. The effect on freedom of speech would be insane if Murdoch bought CNN. It's one of the biggest steps towards fascism possible in the Trump administration https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-20/at-t-is-said-to-face-u-s-antitrust-lawsuit-over-time-warner

  7. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Whoa! Glitter is apparently bad for the environment. https://jezebel.com/glitter-bad-for-the-environment-apparently-1820621927 But it is so pretty!

  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    My 27inch IMac died. So, I used my MacBook Pro. It died the same day. So, I have been on an IPad for about a week and it was not easy. Finally, my IMac is in the shop (still under warranty) and my MacBook Pro is dead as a doornail. I'm going to take it to a friend who has a young son as he loves playing with these things and let him dissect it while we have dinner one night. It was an old 17 inch and I hated to see it go but it was really only used when an issue with the IMac. I considered getting a PC again. I really really considered it! But, I finally gave in and got the new MacPro with the little strip at the top for doing things which I don't know yet but…

  9. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Wow, The new update made my computer way faster. Not really seeing any downside to it yet - which is rare for Firefox updates. What's everyone else seen with it?

  10. Started by Lucky,

    The scandal continues! Hardly a day goes by where we don't see yet another story of an older woman luring a young man into sexual relations. Often underage, these young men look up to women and respect them. They would hardly refuse them anything. So when one of these predators causes the young man's penis to engorge and stiffen, the boy is almost helpless at her demands that he enter her body. Many times the behavior continues until another adult finds out what happens. Today we see a cheerleading coach busted for enticing a young man on several occasions. Most disturbing is that she is a graduate of Jerry Falwell's conservative Liberty University, apparently a bree…

  11. Started by BiBottomBoy,

  12. I have read a few reports of this but this story gives a good brief overview of the encounter and what transpired. Will anything become of this? http://www.theroot.com/the-curious-case-of-the-black-male-prostitute-found-dea-1820247720

  13. Started by Lucky,

    Donald Trump is doing one thing that no one quite predicted. He is sticking to a plan to turn the courts around by appointing young people to life terms as federal judges. Not just young people, and I use "young" in the context of traditional court appointments- but right-wing people who want to undermine the gains made in the past few decades. Abortion and gay rights are two topics they can't wait to handle. See the latest 5 to be added to his list of potential Supreme Court appointments: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-adds-conservatives-supreme-court-nominee-list-article-1.3640583

  14. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Just binged watched all 13 episodes. Holy shit is that guy hot. And if you like pretty boys there's one there too.

  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    This video is just too funny. https://rumble.com/v39koz-teen-caught-hilariously-dancing-while-cleaning-car.html?mref=6i76&mc=8jxox

  16. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Are you fucking kidding me? In a world with Idris Elba and Ryan Reynolds this is the guy you pick?

  17. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    After People picked that Trump douchcanoe as sexiest man alive I figured I'd make my own list. Who is on yours?

  18. Started by tassojunior,

    After 7 months of seeing my Argentine friend we find that he overstayed his visa meaning he would be barred from the US for 7 years if he goes to see his family. There are no appeal grounds to extend his stay and the "easiest" visa to apply for is a marriage green card application ( I think there are also fiancee 90-day visas). Although he "lives" in Ft. Lauderdale and I "live" in DC we have been together 2 to 3 weeks a month since I met him. Many people have asked why we don't make it official anyway without knowing the visa issue. I don't know this would last as he's bi and I would certainly want a pre-nupital agreement as I assume we may split after the 6-8 month…

  19. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Who's sitting down this weekend to watch this guy get all hot and sweaty?

  20. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    So it looks like all new female congresswomen and their female staff in Washington are given a creep list of male congressman who are known sexual harassers. Who do you think is on the list?

  21. Started by BiBottomBoy,

  22. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Anyone going to see this today? Here's why I"m going.

  23. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Hey, Broke up with my bf a couple weeks ago so spending more time online again. And I've missed you guys! What's been going on? What did I miss? (And, no, I'm not Kevin Spacey.)

  24. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    So it looks like Moore has been banned from his local mall for the past 25 years for pestering girls. Think about that - a high ranking law enforcement official where mall cops are like "this guy is a perve." What is the GOP thinking?

    • 1 reply
    • 773 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.