The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
- 6 replies
- 1.3k views
-
The Chicago Cubs are back and back with the most talented and deepest-field team in decades! By Ravi Baichwal and Liz Nagy Updated 35 mins ago CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago Cubs fans are celebrating Friday, having clinched the National League Central division title late Thursday night and then beating the Milwaukee Brewers 5 to 4 in the 10th inning at Wrigley Field. When the St. Louis Cardinals fell to the San Francisco Giants more than an hour after Thursday's game ended, the Cubs officially clinched the National League Central title. It may have been a day late but the celebratory vibe washed over Wrigley Field at first light. "These …
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
As fall approaches, we enjoy more comfort foods, so today is a dish that can be a side, or a main course when teamed with a leafy green salad. VOLCANO POTATOES Choose 2-4 hearty Russett Potatoes - washed. Cut off the ends, creating a sturdy base and top. Scoop out the potatoe from the top, but not all the way to the bottom. You do not want contents to leak out. Basically you are creating a well-like vessel. Wrap 2-3 slices UNCOOKED bacon around potatoe and secure with toothpicks. Fill with diced ham and shredded cheddar, and leave some room at the top for additional cheese later. Place in buttered baking dish and place in oven …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
Can one rejoice that Brad Pitt is free again? Out of the clutches of that woman! Remember watching Brad and wanting him? Oh yes, you do! You would have fought for him! You would have laughed with him! You would hop in bed with him! Admit it! But, when is Brad too old for you? Now? Now? Or never!
- 5 replies
- 2.1k views
-
Has anyone seen this show in Las Vegas? Two naked guys twist their penises into various shapes.
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Click Play to redirect to video.
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
Tell us your predictions. It has been a fun season of Big Brother. I have enjoyed it even thought some of my favorites are not left in the end. I am glad that both James and Nicole are in the finals. I don't really like Paul so I hope he doesn't win. I'm hoping that Nicole wins. You?
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
Well this certainly is disturbing should it be true. I’m the NY Bomber’: FBI evaluating claim of responsibility in NYC bombing Posted 3:33 PM, September 18, 2016, by WGN Web Desk and Associated Press NEW YORK — The FBI is evaluating a claim of responsibility for the New York City bombing that was made on the social blogging service Tumblr. A law enforcement official tells The Associated Press that the FBI is aware of the posting and is working to determine its authenticity. The post, titled “I’m the NY Bomber: This is will be my manifesto,” was pulled offline within 45 minut…
-
Where were you? What were you doing when you heard about 9/11? It is one if those days you never forget.
- 15 replies
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Can't wait for the new season of Empire. Here is a photo. I'd love to have sex with at least 4 of the stars. And, hell, on a good night, I'd even do Terrence.
-
- 1 reply
- 917 views
- 1 follower
-
-
The 'Looking' star reprises his stage role in the movie adaptation of John Donnelly’s critically-acclaimed play.
-
- 0 replies
- 752 views
- 1 follower
-
-
i have a dtac prepaid sim, and it does not allow me to call the toll free number saying my account hasnt been setup. do you know how to set up this sim? thanks
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
-
I suppose a movie has to have a human conflict, which is what this movie turned into. I am sure a really technical movie would be boring to a non-aviation audience. This movie has two conflicts. One being the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) making the assertion that the aircraft could have returned to LGA or diverted to TEB. The second being Sully's anal fixation on not wishing to be a hero and being concerned beyond professionalism in his passengers. The latter are honorable intentions but when one has nightmares over reliving the circumstances, it could become a certifiable mental issue. Of course, I would think and re-think what happened (were I the o…
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
I know I did. Sometimes the stakes were just too high to stay home. I liked my job and prided myself on doing it well, so I went to work sick. Now that's not saying I went to work and spread my germs. It's all relative and I wouldn't encourage anyone who is still contagious to work if they could not separate themselves from their cohorts.
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
-
http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/13/12904582/apple-ios-10-iphone-update-fail
-
One thing that really bugs me is guys who ask multiple questions on here before a trip and promise they will report on their experiences and they never do!! ...and they do it multiple times! One guy has met me in LA for dinner to ask questions, met me in Rio for dinner same thing, after multiple trips! Never writes after the trip onky before to get alI the info he can! I finally wised Up and blocked him! But i see he has asked about Thailand and then never wrote anything, has asked about Prague, same result! and now asked about Israel! He obviosly has the time to ask many questions but never has the time to help others! Ok that's my rant for the day! :-)
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
New tech rarely sends me running for the credit card, but this is something that I've been watching reports on all day, and I just found myself looking at my credit card sitting on the table, and just saying to myself..."Hmmmm". I know, my android is running just fine, kinda like dads old Hudson Hornet that just wouldn't give up. but I am intrigued. I know sales are down, and much of this is just BS to get us to open our wallets, but still...she is a beauty. http://www.apple.com/iphone-7/?afid=p238|A3OvmzRl-dc_mtid_20925d2q39172_pcrid_12382732158_&cid=wwa-us-kwbi-iphone http://finance.yahoo.com/news/here-it-is-apple-unveils-iphone-7-and-iphone-7-plus-…
- 15 replies
- 2.7k views
-
I just read on another site, where the members are currently involved in a heated discussion, one thats been had Ad Nauseum about preference and Sex. This time it surrounds a New Reality show "Finding Prince Charming", hosted by Lance Bass, which is the Gay version of ABC's success story franchise The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Apparently the lead of the show, Prince Charming, Robert Sepulveda Jr, is a former hustler and rentboy. In some past interview he may have said that he was not attracted to men of color, and would not have sex with them. Hence because of that, amongst other things he is being called a Racist. and members on another site are at each others thro…
- 11 replies
- 2.3k views
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/09/10/barbara-streisand-humiliates-trump-with-awesome-send-in-the-clowns-parody-video/ Scroll down a bit to play the video. Worth 2:20 seconds.
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
LOL! Gotcha to click. Since there are only 7 people who post on this board, and 2 of them are TROLLS, I need to find something more fun to do. The lack of creative thought or inspiring intelligence is stifling (I mean no offense to the remaining 5 who aren't TROLLS). As a farewell gift until I return, I'll leave the board with this little ditty for the size queens among us. It's a photo exclusive for Oz's community, a photo you can't find anywhere else on the internet. Hopefully, when I do return, Oz will have figured out a way to attract more gentlemen and escorts. Until then...
- 12 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Angela Lansbury has been cast in the new season! I love her! http://tvweb.com/game-of-thrones-season-7-cast-angela-lansbury/
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
An earlier post last week linked Str8UpGayPorn to the battle of porn stars/escorts personal differences. Announced today that Twitter has banned tweets from the site. http://www.edgemedianetwork.com/entertainment/culture/news//203427/twitter_bans_popular_gay_porn_sites_account
-
- 7 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
This just posted to my inbox from a neighbor and dog lover, and also found elsewhere on the web. Made my day so far.
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views