Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

  2. Started by Lucky,

    Women prefer bigger penises. Duh. Hasn't penis size been shown to be significant toward desire already? Why does everyone talk about wanting a big penis if it needs a study? Now, granted, they only want the bigger, fatter cock for one-night stands. They'll settle for a teeny bit smaller penis in their boyfriend or husband. But not a teeny one! The details, if you need them: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/dec/05/women-large-penis-size-study

  3. Guest JDDanielsxxx
    Started by Guest JDDanielsxxx,

    Hi Everyone, As were approaching the New Year of 2017 next month, 2016 has been interesting year, and quite the rollercoaster ride for me as many of you know with many of my unfortunate feuds and dismissals with "certain" escorts who were close friends along with my personal association/bond with the owner of the "other" site - especially coming out (after all the pain, drama, and sacrifice) being of the EOY 2015 Winner, and First Newbies Choice Winner in 2014. Quite an accomplishment to win 2 awards Back-To-Back in a row proves to me others who are clients and escorts that I truly enjoy what I do tremendously as an escort. 2014 and 2015 were also the years of b…

  4. Guest JDDanielsxxx
    Started by Guest JDDanielsxxx,

    http://www.sundaybulletin.renthotangels.com/single-post/2016/12/02/Hot-Angel-of-the-Week-JD-Daniels

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Started by AdamSmith,

    Passed away today. Reminds why we take test pilots so much to heart as our (mere mortals') metaphor for daily survival.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Guest JDDanielsxxx
    Started by Guest JDDanielsxxx,

    Hey Guys, I feel horrible about a disagreement I had with a fellow escort based out of NYC and don't know how to look at this disturbance as to maybe I over-acted or what I felt about the situation was justified as to why I called him to confront him about what he did was a slap in the face/insult to me personally. To make a long story short, this is an escort I met back a few months ago in NYC for lunch that I've been wanting to meet for sometime. We finally met and had a wonderful time at lunch together, and would keep in touch from time to time whenever I come back to NYC. Meanwhile, just recently on the "other site" I saw that this person under the "Ann…

  7. in a thread here I was challenged to support my assertion that "most" posters here do not like the style in the bangkokbois blog at https://bangkokbois.wordpress.com/ - cast your vote here and prove me wrong! bkkguy

  8. Last-but-one step to officially declaring it All Our Fault. The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age Experts say human impact on Earth so profound that Holocene must give way to epoch defined by nuclear tests, plastic pollution and domesticated chicken Nuclear test explosion in Mururoa atoll, French Polynesia, in 1971. The official expert group says the Anthropocene should begin about 1950 and is likely to be defined by the radioactive elements dispersed across Earth by nuclear bomb tests. Photograph: AFP/Getty Images Humanity’s impact on the Earth is now so profound that a new geological epoch – the…

  9. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    This sums it up very well "Such imbeciles do not want ideas—that is, new ideas, ideas that are unfamiliar, ideas that challenge their attention. What they want is simply a gaudy series of platitudes, of sonorous nonsense driven home with gestures. As I say, they can’t understand many words of more than two syllables, but that is not saying that they do not esteem such words. On the contrary, they like them and demand them. The roll of incomprehensible polysyllables enchants them. They like phrases which thunder like salvos of artillery. Let that thunder sound, and they take all the rest on trust. If a sentence begins furiously and then peters out into fatuity, they a…

  10. Started by biguyby,

    Sitting on the steps on Beach Road across the road from Mike Shopping Mall last evening just people watching and also watching the sunset (behind the clouds) I noticed a young Farang eying up a Ladyboy and laughing and joking with his pals. He approached her and still laughing and smirking asked her "you have dick or not have dick?) She looked at the guy with a wry smile then grabbed his crotch and replied "have more dick than you) The look on the young guys face was priceless.

  11. Over the past 8 months I have had 3 Colonoscopies. The first came back with "suspicious but inconclusive" results. The second found suspected cancerous polyps. The third one had many delays but I finally went in for a much more intrusive procedure today. They did a couple of instant biopsies and the second culture came back all clear. If it had not I would have had to undergone major treatment/ surgery so I have that to be thankful for.There are some other issues but those can be resolved with diet and/or minor surgery Different doctor today-much better IMO in explaining what exactly what was going on. He also found things which the previous doctor had not.And no- no watc…

  12. Started by BigK,

    A survey revealed over 550 homes in the Houston Area with blue tarps over their roofs 8 years after Hurricane Ike. The city has allocated $2,000,000 to repair the roofs of people who cannot afford to replace or repair their roofs. This is a great example of a proactive government program. http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/houston/article/Eight-years-after-Ike-city-targets-blue-tarp-9213723.php

    • 0 replies
    • 952 views
  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    We are down to the end of the year in college football. As many know, I'm from Alabama and I hope the Alabama Crimson Tide wins all the way. I am not much of a sports fan but I love college football season. Anyone else rooting for another team?

  14. Started by BigK,

    And a very impressive young man. Tried to aid a battered women (who ultimately died) and shot twice and run over by the battering boyfriend. https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d4407bef-79c4-30bd-8057-8685e1e1857b/ss_‘you%26%2339%3Bre-helping-her%3F.html

  15. Guest ronnie4you
    Started by Guest ronnie4you,

    An article says that this guy was called a name he didn't like, so he punched the guy. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/-asian-rugby-player-kicks-man-for-chink-remark_us_583f4bd0e4b09e21702c8b4e Looking at the guy's picture, the only name I can think of calling him is "Honey!" Would I also get punched?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Ex-mayor of Kenner Louisiana, and current president of Jefferson Parish, Mike Yenni (R), says although he made “improper texts” to a 17-year-old boy, he is “not gay.” Mike Yenni is married and a father ... “It was something that I can’t explain why I did it,” he offers. The texting scandal started when a story emerged in a 2014 article titled “I was seduced by a politician” in student news website The Tab. The un-named author of that article, a Brown University student, claims that he was part of a sexual texting exchange with a politician who he names only as “Kevin.” The story goes on to say that “Kevin” gave him underwear and kissed him. Yenni admits to mee…

  17. Guest JDDanielsxxx
    Started by Guest JDDanielsxxx,

    Hey Guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it saddens me to announce that TV Mom/Matriarch - Florence Henderson (Of the famous classic sitcom "The Brady Bunch") has passed away today of Thanksgiving Day of all days due to heart failure. ;(. She was 82 Years old. She'll always hold a special place in my heart and to many fans who loved her as this is a tragic loss. She truly was a classy "lady", and one who had a loving and nurturing personality on and off screen. Here is the article from Yahoo.com explaining her passing. https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/florence-henderson-brady-bunch-matriarch-060621260.html JD Daniels

  18. Started by Lucky,

    Your piss has a language that you learn throughout your life, but some doctors take it to a higher level, finding stories that your piss tells that could save your life. As we mature, we realize that piss is just not only for spraying on your friends, but maintaining healthy balance in your body. The Washington Post today offers explanations from a doctor who fell in love with piss in med school: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/learning-to-love-the-secret-language-of-urine/2016/11/22/f9c09914-adac-11e6-a31b-4b6397e625d0_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-f%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.fe18d6dcee3a

    • 0 replies
    • 986 views
  19. Started by Lucky,

    If you are watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade, you just saw a performance by the cast of Hairspray Live, to air on NBC on December 7th. If you liked that preview as much as I did, then it becomes must see TV on NBC! The sett looks great, the choreography superb, and the cast is fantastic, starting with Harvey Fierstein again playing Edna Turnblad. Link Larkin is played by Garrett Clayton, the handsome young star of King Cobra, where he played Brent Corrigan, a former male escort. Sexy Derek Hough is in the cast as well, looking younger than he has in years. He plays Corny Collins. Rosie, Martin Short. and Andrea Martin are other well-known cas…

  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    I use them all and I think Dropbox is the fastest and best. But, I also find Apple's drive a easy thing to back up photos. I also use OneDrive and Amazon Drive. It is just getting too expensive. 10 USD here and 10 there every month adds up. I feel I get great value with Dropbox but I may let all the others go. Which do you use and why?

  21. Started by MsAnn,

    Hope it is bountiful beyond your wildest imagination. All the best, MsAnn. And...Sorry I was wrong about the election.

  22. Started by Lucky,

    Everyday my computer picks up cookies. Boytoy.com gives one, which I assume gives them the power to recognize me when I come back. I don't think it is a tracking cookie, but it might be. Tracking cookies seem to be those whose donors feel entitled to follow me around the web, supposedly so that they can better tailor ads to me. Many if not most cookies are hard to figure. Why do I always have cookies from lowermybills.com and twitter.com, both sites that I don't use. When I go to my cookie list, I see that most of them involve ads. If you delete them, they come right back. Unavoidable might be the right word. So, what should my attitude be toward cookies? F…

  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    When the actors of Hamilton addressed Mike Pence at their show, I thought it was done in a very respectful way. However, Trump and the alt right are very upset and wanting to Boycott this musical. I think back to a statement I heard often this election: Whinny Little Bitch You can't have your cake and eat it too!

  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    The new James Franco movie with Christian Slater about the underworld of gay porn back many years ago is now got a full trailer. If you remember the story, this was a murder mystery based on real people. I know many of them in a former life when I was in NYC. The movie looks interesting. Can't wait to see it.

  25. I have enjoyed watching the Trump Show as he picks one racist after another. Insanity rules.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.