The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
-
Whenever I put the lettuce mixes in my fridge, the leaves seem to wilt regardless of the "Best By" date. I have a box with lettuce with a "best by" date of 1/8/17 that I'm throwing out today, because the leaves are all soggy and wilted. Any secret to keeping lettuce lasting longer?
- 8 replies
- 1.9k views
-
It's raining, and there's rain predicted for 9 of the next 10 days. The reservoirs are already mostly full, even before the Spring snowmelt. Anyone saying we're still in a drought should be metaphorically shot!
-
- 0 replies
- 838 views
-
-
A 22-year-old member of the Kennedy family arrested after a bar fight early Thursday was defending a gay friend who was being bullied, his father said. “Conor has always reacted against bullying,” said Robert Kennedy Jr. “I’m happy he stood up for his friend.” John Conor Kennedy — who goes by Conor — had asked a group of four men to apologize to his friend for calling him a common homophobic slur an hour before the fight erupted at about 1:40 a.m. outside the Bootsy Bellows nightclub, Robert Kennedy said. One of the men did come over and apologize to his friend at that point, he said. But when the crowd began leaving the club an hour later, at least two of …
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
NEVER follow the Herd...... BE YOU
- 13 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
- 3 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
She will be missed! http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/28/debbie-reynolds-dead/
-
- 1 reply
- 776 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Carrie Fisher apparently had a heart attack and is in the hospital. May the force be with her. I feel in love with Star Wars when I was a kid and last week I took my 2 Thai boyfriends to see Rogue One. They really liked it. When I get back to Thailand after Xmas, I'll be showing them the full series. She was great and I loved each and every episode I saw.
-
- 1 reply
- 802 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Dear fellow lovers of escorts, hookers, porn stars, etc., I love this site and I love our members. But, please follow the rules. I don't fucking care about Daddy or Deej or anything that goes on at that site. Unless relevant to a discussion on this site, leave their bullshit at the door when you come here. I suspended a member today. I warned another member. I'll be keeping a closer eye on the site and while I don't believe that moderating is needed very often, at times I need to step in and ask members to cool off. This is one of those times. I have moved some content to the Sandbox and may even move it to the Invisible Man Forum (where no one can see but m…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I kinda have a huge crush on the boys in Out Of The Blue. nd even though there is WAYYYYYY too much autotune at playin this vid it is still a nice Christmas song.
-
- 1 reply
- 947 views
-
-
And hope Santa delivered you ALL the Boy you wanted ?
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
A sad Christmas for fans of pop star George Michaels, dead today at the age of 53, From The Guardian: George Michael, the pop superstar, has died peacefully at home, his publicist said. The 53-year-old, who was set to release a documentary in 2017, rose to fame as a member of Wham!, known for their hits Club Tropicana and Last Christmas. Michael - whose real name is Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou - sold more than 100m albums throughout a career spanning almost four decades. In a statement, the star’s publicist said: “It is with great sadness that we can confirm our beloved son, brother and friend George passed away peacefully at home over the Christ…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Many members requested that we clean up the forum categories. Complaints were made that there were too many forums and often it took a long way to scroll to the end. In order to best accommodate everyone, I have combined forums without deleting content. I hope this helps the navigation of the forums and makes it a bit easier on the eyes.
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
Season two of this fascinating Amazon Original Series begins 12/16. It is very well worth signing up for the free 30 day prime trial to binge season 1, followed by season 2. All episodes of the new season will be available for streaming on 12/16. Not to mention free two day shipping on Amazon.com. I was captivated by this alternate reality series of what life after WWII may have been like if the Nazis had won the war. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RSGIVVO
- 10 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I am a bit old school ... I loved to have so much fun in movie theaters, the car, pubic men's rooms and once in a cabin while 16 boys slept oh and of course the dorm rooms at the private high schools I attended. However out of all these places and probably a few I am forgetting I think the biggest turn on was at the Pussycat Theater (it was gay movies only) on Santa Monica Blvd. Between the theater seats, backstage exit area and bathroom upstairs it was near impossible not to have fun Do you guys have any favorite public places?
- 21 replies
- 2.4k views
-
As many of you know I moved from California, and live in Atlanta now in order to start a new life due to the many unfortunate dramas that occurred after the whole EOY mess took place within the past year. Plus, I came upon a deal on a fabulous penthouse apartment for a great deal that I just couldn't pass up here in Buckhead. I mainly purchased this place for better living space, and to host and entertain more clients and fellow escorts for overnight stays, dinner parties, etc. One thing I would like to know Is it odd for an escort to wanna host and entertain other clients and escorts? I love to cook dinner for escorts who I know of in the business who come into…
-
Recently The Crown on Netfix ... binged on a rainy day in Rio. Liked. Now The Hollow Crown 2nd instalment of Shakespeare's history plays commences tonight PBS. I downloaded from iTunes the 4 plays from 1st instalment of a few years ago, just a few bucks for 8 hours. Really well-done. Ben Whishaw won a BAFTA TV award for Richard II, played with a hint of heteroflexibility. All a nice break from seasonal treacle.
-
Just a thought.... I've finally been having a good past week or so in Nashville after going thru a drought season of sorts, and not just weather wise. All the once a year/every few years hires are coming out the woodwork. Hopefully some regulars come from it because as of now I'm only working with a couple. However, every appointment I've had has been same day...oftentimes with an hour or 2 notice. I've realized I did need to convey a more I don't take any bullshit stance in my ads. Specifically, as it relates...I've made it clear in all my ads that I need atleast 1 or 2 hour's notice. I feel an Hour for incall, two hours for outcalls is necessary for me. Occas…
- 19 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
There was some talk that a person with HIV who has an undetectable viral load would be less likely to transmit the virus, but who wants to risk their health on talk? Now it looks like it might be proven to be true. So says HIV Plus magazine. But what it is shockingly wrong with their statement is that they provide absolutely no proof of what they say. No study is explained or even mentioned. They make a reference to the Prevention Access Campaign. I guess you are supposed to visit preventionaccess.org/undetectable, so let's do that now... Well, they quote people saying the same thing, but I see no links to any study where one can analyze the data and see if this…
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
DISCLAIMER: This may be a challenging post, so well prepared on whatever is thrown at me for this..... About three weeks ago a client of mine in Charlotte, NC inquired about doing an overnight session in ATL within next month or so, and I told him in order to hold a guaranteed spot I would need a deposit of some kind for which he agreed, and paid about 25% of the fee upfront in my bank account in order for me to hold the appointment for him on that actual date and time he booked me for. In the process, he made me form a contract by via-email to show in writing that he paid me a deposit to book the appointment, and will pay the remaining upon arrival at my residence i…
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
Hi Guys Is anyone able to check for prices on a motherboard from Tukom for me? Not to fussed on brand but I need LGA 1156 slot, onboard graphics and 4x DDR3 slots (16Gb max) Old PC board is having issues but it can wait until the New Year when I'm heading back to Pattaya. Very limited supply of these older boards in Aus unfortunately Any and all info most appreciated. Cheers Bob
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I just finished reading Louise Penny's novel A Great Reckoning. It's received thousands of 5 star reviews at Amazon, so I picked it up. It's a good story, but not why I am posting this. It's the Christmas season, a time to be full of good will for all men. And with this quote from the novel: "We are all of us marred and scarred and imperfect. We make mistakes. We do things we deeply regret. We are tempted and sometimes we give in to that temptation. Not because we're bad or weak, but because we are human. We are a crowd of faults." Perhaps we need a reckoning of sorts in this forum. Wonder where the good will is missing, know our own humanity, and try...I d…
- 10 replies
- 2k views