Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    Keith Vaz, of the Labour Party was chairman of the committee overseeing the Home Office, the department that controls Britain's policy on, among other things, drugs and prostitution. He relinquished leadership of the committee after a British newspaper revealed that he had hired two escorts and asked them to bring poppers to the meet. Cocaine was apparently discussed as well, with Mr. Vaz saying that he would not participate in the use of the drugs. The two escorts being hired are men. Mr. Vaz is married with two children. Vaz argued that "it was deeply disturbing that a national newspaper should have paid individuals to act in this way." The Times article doe…

  2. Started by MsAnn,

    Had she only lived a little longer. “Our greatest presidents have all been men and they’ve been very good for our country,” https://www.yahoo.com/news/phyllis-schlafly-conservative-activist-author-dies-92-012623124.html Phyllis Schlafly, Conservative Activist and Author, Dies at 92 Phyllis Schlafly, a longtime conservative activist best known for her work in defeating the Equal Rights Amendment in the ’70s, died Monday afternoon. She was 92. The organization she founded, Eagle Forum, said in a statement on its website that she died surrounded by her family in her St. Louis home. Sch…

  3. Started by MsAnn,

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Started by MsAnn,

    • 0 replies
    • 742 views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    The thread titled, "Don't speak ill of the dead" I think was meant for the Clinton / Trump Story. The thread titled, "No need to panic yet" I think was meant for the dead for Phyllis Schlafly.

  6. Guest JDDanielsxxx
    Started by Guest JDDanielsxxx,

    Hey Guys, Met with one of the past former EOY's as well as a well-known porn star/fellow escort this past week for some suggestions and advice on how to overcome this fury I have for Daddy and his "sidekicks". Both gentlemen made me realize that even though I've been wronged in the most excruciating and most deceitful manner by several people including Daddy himself being racially humiliated, banned from the forum and so on, so forth - I cant let this drama get in the way of my success as an escort and hurt possible other innocent escorts financially rely on the site in order to succeed in they're career as an escort. I can't see myself being that ruthless as li…

  7. Started by flguy,

    I just noticed that RockhardNYC was online here at Boytoy in the last 24 hours. Could this be the amusing poster that entertained us many years ago???? If so, please come back and let us know what kind of underwear you are buying these days.

  8. Started by Suckrates,

    Looks a bit PUDGY too.....

  9. Started by Tomcal,

    Let me start this by saying that I haven't hired escorts in SoCal since about 2004. Part of the reason is I had started going to Brazil 4 times a year in 2002, and I was dating on and off where I lived, so limited my hiring escorts to where I traveled for business, which fortunately for me was NYC, Miami, London and Honolulu with Prague and Barcelona thrown in a few times! I visited a city in Mexico where a friend of mine lived and he put a Grindr profile in Spanish for me on there because he said all the guys in town where on Grindr. It worked well but when I got back to the U.S. I forgot about it. In March I went to Brazil and then in April I was at home and saw t…

  10. Started by MsGuy,

    A scientist's answer to a novel new question about the size of farts. You're welcome, AdamSmith.

  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    The sandbox is in need of a major upgrade. It will be off-line for a few days while I am traveling. Thank you for your patience.

  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    ...when she was done, she looked to the students and they were all laughing at her, because of the first equation which was wrong, and then the teacher said the following, "I wrote that first one wrong on purpose, because I wanted you to learn something important. This was for you to know how the world out there will treat you. You can see that I wrote RIGHT 9 times, but none of you congratulated me for it; you all laughed and criticized me because of one wrong thing I did. So this is the lesson... 'The world will never appreciate the good you do a million times, but will criticize the one wrong thing you do... But don't get discouraged, ALWAYS RISE ABOVE ALL THE LAUG…

  13. http://www.foodbeast.com/news/chicken-lover-tweeted-himself-fcking-a-mcchicken-very-nsfw-seriously/

  14. Started by Tomcal,

    Guys, after a 6 month or so break from here I have decided to start posting again. I couldn't get tomcal back so now I am tomcall, First to clear up a misconception, when I stopped posting early this year, it was not because I was upset but rather 1) I had to force myself to get out of a rut of checking this site every day first thing in the morning so the first thing I did was take the link off my computer so I wouldn't be tempted! as I know I don't have strong will power! lol and 2) I also realized I posted a lot of repetitive information and felt I ran out of new things to "talk about"!(I also had brain surgery but that's a whole nother story!) Yest…

  15. Started by Suckrates,

    WITH DRAMA ! (just wash it away !!!)

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Guest Larstrup
    Started by Guest Larstrup,

    Things you can do in the NFL & not lose fans: Rape Homicide Assault Domestic Violence Drugs Things you can't do: Sit Down Colin kaepernick, QB of the San Francisco 49'ers, is providing many of us with a look into our own National Anthem, as well as a platform to further the conversation of racial injustice in our country. Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery Before a preseason game on Friday, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick refused to stand for the playing of “The Star-Spangled Banner.” When he explained why, he only spoke …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by Lucky,

    Huffington Post has some fascinating pictures of gays who live in the sewers of Jamaica. Well worth a look, imho. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/christo-geoghegan-gully-queen-photos_us_57c09c34e4b085c1ff29586f?section=&

  18. Started by Suckrates,

    America's got Talent has got some amazing talent this year. In the singing category is male standout and frontrunner Brian Mitchell Crum. He is gorgeous, sings like an angel, seems like a sweet soul, and he's GAY ! When he sings, it gives Grandma shivers. Reminds me of the first time I saw Adam Lambert on American Idol. Such a powerful, emotional voice. Listen here, then tune in and VOTE for him !

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Started by Suckrates,

    Grandma LOVES the girl groups of the 60's.... Here in a tribute that's pure Purrfection is Carrie Underwood, Kristin Chenowith and Christina Applegate. This Medley just made me so Happy !

  20. Started by AdamSmith,

    Here in New England, at least, summer hardly gets underway before it surprises you how far spent it is. Like the hour, evening, week with a beautiful other; like so much else. Heaving on through middle age, I get more and more solace, of a sort, from what follows. Perhaps it could also stand as elegy for escorts we knew who left the world too soon. If this is too little, too much, or out of place here, pass over it. Credences of Summer Wallace Stevens I Now in midsummer come and all fools slaughtered And spring’s infuriations over and a long way To the first autumnal inhalations, young broods Are in the grass, the roses are heavy with a weight Of fragrance and t…

  21. Started by TMax,

    I've been a bit quiet on here of late and have been relegated to just reading the fine posts put up by the members. Well in a way I am glad my next trip won't be for another 10 to 12 months, just recently underwent TURP surgery on the old prostate and after having a minor setback after surgery it's taking time to fully recover. They say no sex for 6 weeks and I thought more like 3 months and I reckon at least 3 months would be about right, especially for anal sex, at least everything should be alright by the next trip but I am really feeling disappointed that I won't be able to get to Thailand sooner. One thing is for certain, I now have plenty of time to plan (re…

  22. Started by biguyby,

    When I arrived in Pattaya in May the Central Centre closed and looked to be under renovation. The Big C Store was still open but the rest of the Mall and shops were cordoned off. Anyone have any updates as to the current situation with the Mall?

  23. Started by AdamSmith,

    http://www.omgblog.com/2016/08/omg-hes-naked-justin-bieber-skinny-dipping-hawaii.php/#axzz4I6cP5UFq http://www.omgblog.com/2016/08/omg-finally-rest-justin-bieber-hawaii-nudes.php/#axzz4I6cP5UFq

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.