The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
I have seen many news stories on this but I like Steven's article the best. http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/rentboy-com-bust-im-an-escort-not-a-terrorist-so-get-out-of-my-pants/
- 4 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
"t was all tuxedos and limos with David. He came from a different era of old school Hollywood. I will never forget the night I sat down with him and insisted that he tell me everything about the days he managed Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham."
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
Two days ago we lost an American Icon of Baseball. For non-Americans: Lawrence Peter "Yogi" Berra (May 12, 1925 – September 22, 2015) was an American professional baseball catcher, manager, and coach who played 19 seasons in Major League Baseball (MLB) (1946–63, 1965), all but the last for the New York Yankees. An 18-time All-Star and 10-time World Series champion as a player, Berra had a career batting average of .285, while compiling 358 home runs and 1,430 runs batted in. He is one of only five players to win the American League Most Valuable Player Award three times. Widely regarded as one of the greatest catchers in baseball history,[1] he was elected to the B…
- 2 replies
- 2.1k views
-
Thailand's motion picture association has selected a gay-themed, coming-of-age drama, "How to Win at Checkers (Every Time)," as an entry for the foreign-language category at the Academy Awards. The movie is about an 11-year-old boy named Ek being raised by his gay, older brother in a poor Bangkok suburb. Ek tries to help his brother dodge the country's military draft lottery in the film, which touches on corruption, discrimination and social status in Thai society — and was released while a military government is running the country. The film "has successfully been able to raise issues that people in Thailand don't openly talk about," said Weerasak Kowsurat, secre…
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
I always liked Izzy Guiterrez (ESPN reporter and regular on Around The Horn) but I had no clue he was gay. Cute yes, but not gay. So now I have all the more reason to like him. Or maybe my gaydar was working all along and I was just in denial.
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
Copyright ruled to be out of date. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34332853
-
- 1 reply
- 911 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Scorch Trials recently opened. Aside from being very lengthy, it's an entertainly movie. The first movie in this series, was The Maze Runner, which I also found better than average. It's mostly teen age boys struggling to survive in a future plagued by hyper neo fascists and mutants. Good movie to bring Thai boys to see. Cliff hanger of an ending.
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Latest glad tidings on the environment front. After 60 million years of extreme living, seabirds are crashing A new study finds that the world's seabird populations have plummeted by almost 70% in just 60 years. http://www.theguardian.com/environment/radical-conservation/2015/sep/22/after-60-million-years-of-extreme-living-seabirds-are-crashing
- 6 replies
- 1.3k views
-
Having not been in a big USA city for a few years, are there some good movies that are gay themed that are out on video that I should watch?
- 12 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
I grew up reading a few books but Jackie Collins books were always in my home as my mother read them. I then read them. I enjoyed them.
-
- 1 reply
- 873 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Interesting article. http://www.pride.com/long-reads/2015/9/18/what-i-learned-my-time-sex-addict
-
- 0 replies
- 849 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Screen capture I did just now from Pattaya Street Cams. A little wet tonight.
- 8 replies
- 2.7k views
-
I believe it was yesterday that Callipygian posted a rather nasty thread about the "other" site. I see this thread is no longer in the forum. I thought BoyToy didn't delete threads but moved abusive threads to the sand box?
- 16 replies
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Many in the world are stepping up to the plate to help the refugees from Syria. The Pope even asked every parish to take in one family. Do you think the USA will step up?
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Can you do it as smooth as weatherman of 4 channel UK TV? https://youtu.be/fHxO0UdpoxM Just curious how long time he studied this name?
- 1 reply
- 1.6k views
-
I saw a thread online about some escorts banding together and creating a fund to help the Rentboy executives. Interesting thought. What do you think?
- 8 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Would love to have either a cute white daddy type between 35-45 hung and thick who if he lives away will get me out to him anytime he wants for what ever he want as long as it's him , but anyone else????????????. But I'll be his sex slave and when I'm there I'll always be naked
-
I hate this airline. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. OK. Now that my temper tantrum is over, I had to take this airline from USA to Middle East. It was very inexpensive and for business class. The business class seats suck. Every lounge I was in sucks including the main ones in London where there were not enough plugs to put in adapters. My check in at Lexington, KY was the worst experience I had in 20 years of flying. I fly business and I get 3 bags free. I took 8 and had to pay for 5. They weight each one and for any that were overweight I had to repack them. Most were only a few ounces over but I had to get them to the right pound. I was livid. It took 2 extra…
- 19 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Area 4? No, not Area 51 but Area 4. Does that ring a bell? If so, what is your advice/commentary about it? Best regards, RA1
- 10 replies
- 1.7k views
-
As I get older it is obvious to me that I am having issues with my Prostate. I have frequent issues with having to get up during the night to urinate(it is a rare night that I can sleep all through the night) as well as frequent urination during the day. Also I have an uncomfortable "itch" down there. Have any of you found a good "natural" solution to such issues? I have no interest in involving doctors who only see pharmaceutical/surgical solutions. I have never had any surgery and I don't trust 95% of the Medical industry. Odd to post this here-but another side effect of a swollen prostate is a decrease in erections/delays in achieving an orgasm and so I guess th…
- 10 replies
- 1.8k views
-
Hi I will be visiting Toronto Canada. I am looking for advice / experience on hotels, Gay Friendly. close to clubs, no problems having guests over. I am looking at Courtyard on Yonge St ., Holiday Inn Toronto Centre on Carlton St , Chelsea hotel on Gerrard St thanks for any help
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
-
-