Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    I can honestly say that after flying over 4,000,000 miles on American Airlines it never once occurred to me to take pictures in the airplane bathroom! http://flythatcock.tumblr.com/

  2. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    http://www.scpr.org/programs/offramp/2015/08/13/44092/gay-bars-have-been-closing-across-socal-but-not-in/

    • 0 replies
    • 859 views
  3. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    Lovely fella and not a bit shy! I was having lunch in DTLA in a very famous old restaurant,,,, http://www.latintimes.com/pulse/joaquin-ferreiras-penis-has-everyone-binge-watching-club-de-cuervos-nsfw-334035

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  4. Maybe something is lost in the translation but I think this is advertising a sale on mens socks

  5. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    Caveat - I don't own a firearm, but grew up in a family where everyone hunted, so personally have nothing against gun ownership(now hunting that's a different topic for me, I don't understand trophy hunting but that is for a different thread!)t...but unlike the NRA I do believe EVERYONE should have to have a background check before being able to purchase one...to help eliminate some of the crazies! I realize that alone is not going to stop some of the tragedies we have seen, but I also believe that the Australian way of going about it is all wrong as evidenced by this article. kinda like prohibition, it didn't eliminate drinking he just made the mafia and other gangs/gro…

  6. Guest degarluz87
    Started by Guest degarluz87,

    Does someone needs services r a good time

    • 0 replies
    • 745 views
  7. Well, this is a relief. After a gung-ho group of businessmen and like boosters got Boston into the bidding to host the 2024 Olympics, the local populace woke up and said Whoa Nellie. And today Mayor Walsh poured enough cold water on the process that Boston appears to have been spared what I have no doubt would have been a ruination of the city in many ways: http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/jul/27/boston-mayor-2024-olympic-bid-doubt

  8. Guest parisrio2000
    Started by Guest parisrio2000,

    http://endless-pulchritude.tumblr.com/tagged/karl You can look around on the site. Maybe most of you know it already. I was wondering if anyone can identify the location of the boy in the tags...where is that? What a paradise of beauty

  9. Started by vinapu,

    Influenced by firecat's comments in "Thai in Egypt" thread and e-mails exchange with another member I have question: Have you ever compiled such a list and if yes, what those places were ?. Did you manage to complete it or you are still working on this list ? I made such a list back when I was still school boy and Johnson was USA's and De Gaulle French president, I still keep copy of it in my papers. I'm counting my blessings because I was able to achieve that childhood dream which at that time for many reasons was just a dream without even distant hope of realizing. My dream places were: 1.Lhasa, Tibet 2.Easter Island, Chile 3.Jerusalem , Israel 4.Pyra…

  10. Has anyone seen the film: พี่ชาย My Hero - How To Win At Checkers (Every Time) http://hotclib.com/X285cmtZRUtwbEFG I am really looking forward to seeing it. If anyone knows anyway to see it on the internet please let me know as I can't find it showing anywhere here in Italy. Tonight I saw The Blue Hour - Onthakan, it was difficult to understand as it goes deep into the Thai underworld and I would immagine that I did not understand many things because I still don't understand the Thai obsession with the underworld, ghosts, and spirits....However, I liked the movie. ok, any leads on My Hero - How to Win at Checkers would be GREATLY appreciated. than…

    • 2 replies
    • 6.6k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    I logged into my IHG account today and got this message: Welcome to Spire Elite! A whole new level of benefits is yours to enjoy. Aparently, this is the new level and requires 75 nights a year to reach. That is a lot of nights in their hotels and while it does give you some benefits, the old Platinum level did the same and was less nights to maintain. Until I logged in today, I had enough nights acculumated for the next 3 years as I have over 150 nights available as roll over. Now, this new requirement rolls that back a year to 2 years of nights. I spoke to the hotel I am staying with and was told this does not effect the Ambassador program or their Royal Am…

  12. Started by RA1,

    Apparently there exists an Earth like planet named Gliese Cc which is a mere 22 light years away. Any one of us could go there so long as we can go the speed of light and don't mind giving up 22 years back on Earth. (If we did not come back, seemingly it would not matter.) This planet is 4.5 times as big as Earth but I am willing to suppose we will NOT weigh 4.5 times as much. That would be a tragedy indeed. One interesting thing is that this planet orbits it's sun every 28 days. So those of us who enjoy the change of seasons would be in for a windfall. A complete "year" of seasonal changes every 28 days. I realize that some among us do that by traveling north to …

  13. That son of a bitch American dentist who went to Africa and had some locals lure a protected lion from its safe haven so he could kill it, is really feeling the heat. His dental practice is now closed from the negative publicity and he faces possible extradition for unlawfully killing the lion. Even after the dentist mortally wounded the lion with a cross bow, the lion did not die until 40 hours later when someone decided to end the lion's life with a bullet. The dentist then posed (with a friend) in front of the dead lion for a photograph. That same dentist was once charged in a U.S. court for unlawfully lying to a federal officer in connection with the dentist…

  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been a supporter of Vonage almost since the first year it started. This year I switched. It was a hard choice for me as I loved my 212 area code number and I did not want to give it up and so for years I kept paying the fees. I was moved to the lowest plan and then again the lowest over and over again but they kept changing things and I got tired of the BS. I finally transferred my number to MagicJack and was thrilled. The clarity is great and the fees are much better than Vonage. I also use Skype more than anything. Mainly, I use it as I have MS Office and it gives me 100 free world wide minutes per month. I love that and use it often. I also find the r…

  15. Started by BoyToy,

    We welcome Chaturbate to the site. Click on the links at the top of any page to help keep this site free for all.

  16. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    I have been sucking off "Trade" since i was 12. It used to be soooooo easy to find horny fellas who did not care who blew them. Then girls became much more willing to blow their boyfriends (fucking SKANK SLUTS!) and now I have to compete with their own "Bros"! It just is not fair! http://worldofwonder.net/notgay-so-is-giving-a-bro-job-really-a-thing-with-straight-guys/

  17. Started by AdamSmith,

    • 2 replies
    • 812 views
  18. Guest callipygian
    Started by Guest callipygian,

    ? Ran out of naked men? felt under-appreciated? Verbally assualted by Zipperzone and is pouting? slipped and fell in the sex den? ?

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been actively watching the media uproar from the Cecil the Lion murder that occurred in Africa. (You can see from the murder statement that I abhor this act) Many news articles have done a good job at uncovering the dentist who did this. The dentist website crashed yesterday. His Yelp reviews are a hoot. The social media has been destroying him left and right. I am not sure he will ever move on from this. Or, at least I hope he won't. Here is a good article I read: http://deadspin.com/dipshit-midwestern-dentist-identified-as-cecil-the-lion-1720587798

  20. Enjoy! A lot of lovely men in half clothed scenes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=19&v=medvN7ChxT8

  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    One of my favorite movies of all time is Sordid Lives with Leslie Jordan. His character Brother Boy is one that I can never forget. LOL Great article today on his throwing coffee in some homophobes faces. http://www.queerty.com/leslie-jordan-throws-coffee-at-men-screaming-antigay-slurs-inside-west-hollywood-starbucks-20150730

  22. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    A minimum of 7 fractures, missing teeth,.....lucky the Marines were there

  23. Started by AdamSmith,

    'Bloom County 2015': Berkeley Breathed Revives Comic StripFans of the well-loved comic strip Bloom County are celebrating this morning, after cartoonist Berkeley Breathed issued the first panels of his satirical strip in decades. Breathed won a Pulitzer Prize for his work on Bloom County back in 1987; two years later, he quit producing it. On Sunday, he posted a photo of himself to Facebook in which he sat in front of a computer screen with an empty cartoon template titled Bloom County 2015. "A return after 25 years. Feels like going home," he wrote. And on Monday, one of Breathed's central characters, Opus, awoke from his long slumber with a question: "That was some…

  24. Started by mvan1,

    A couple of months back, tomcal posted a link to an excellent video of gay history in the U.S. and how gays in American attained certain rights. For those who might be interested in worse horrors that gays had to face in England during the same time period, check out this video: After watching the above linked video, I believe most will be left with a feeling of disbelief at the way gays were treated and imprisoned in the U.K., a country that was supposedly a country of civilized people.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  25. Started by firecat69,

    Hard to believe it is even better then the great reviews The stunts are all real by 53 year old Crusise. Can't wait for #6

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.