Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest Hoover42
    Started by Guest Hoover42,

    OK, who's getting the new iPhone 6 or 6+? I'd be interested to know how your pre-order experience went and which phone you chose and why. I'm not really an Apple fanboy, but I did get up at 2:45 UTC -5 to get my pre-order in for the iPhone 6 (the smaller version). The website was totally unresponsive, but after only a ten minute wait, I was able to pre-order through the Apple Store app on my iPad. Fortunately, I have next Friday off, so I'll be at home to greet the Fedex/UPS hunk in person.

  2. Started by Suckrates,

    They Wanna PUMP You Up.......

  3. Started by Suckrates,

  4. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Awards season is upon us.. We have the Emmys, the Grammys, the Tonys, the Oscars, etc..so why not The Boytoys??? I have come up with a list of Boytoy Awards. I would like everyone to submit to me by Private Message, their list of nominee or nominees for each award. Nominations will close at midnite PST, Saturday, Sept 13, 2014. At that time, I will compile the top three nominees in each category and post them here for you to vote on. Some of the awards may have a rather obvious (to me) winner, while others might be wide open to suggestions.. Please remember, submit your nominations by secret ballot (Private message).. Some of these awards are serious, others are meant …

  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Even I have to admit he's finally starting to look like a man. . .

  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  8. Started by Suckrates,

    " I WANT A FRIEND LIKE THAT ! "

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    Hello guys! What's up? Life has really taken me for a few twists and turns of the past few weeks. I can say that I am safe and healthy and all is good in lala land! I'm back to posting a bit more but not going to be traveling to those nastry sex ridden destinations for the next few months. I'll be doing more of a cultureral tour. Imagine that, me learning about culture. No, not Culture Club. I was sad I was not able to post of late and I hope to be back more and more in the coming days and weeks! I hopoe all is well here and the you guys had a bit of fun without me. Catch me up! Any hot photos I need to see? Any trip reports I missed?

  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Introducing the newest model Jacob Ford:

  11. Started by lookin,

    Voof! http://www.boytoyflirt.com/rooms/blake_johnson/ Just said he's straight and from South Carolina. Still . . .

  12. Started by TampaYankee,

    Here's the most affluent town in every state By Andy Kiersz16 hours ago The geographic distribution of income and wealth in the U.S. is always a fascinating topic. One of the many types of geography the Census Bureau tabulates figures for are "places." These are either legally incorporated cities or towns or Census-designated statistical equivalents. In this map, we consider places with at least 1,000 residents, according to the 2008-2012 American Community Survey. Using income estimates from the ACS, we found the place with the highest median household income in each state. The map shows where the affluent towns are, and the median income in each (click …

  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Even I think they sound a lot gay elitist in this video. . .

    • 5 replies
    • 4.3k views
  14. Started by ihpguy,

    I think this my be definite husband material for you. Get that ring girl and then prepare for the dip and the kiss at the end Matt Alber's End Of The World

  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8wonf-Lb94k

    • 2 replies
    • 848 views
  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a3TXVLvKHv4

  17. Started by AdamSmith,

    http://crappytaxidermy.com

  18. http://news.distractify.com/culture/views-of-famous-events/?v=1

  19. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    Air France pilots want right to opt out of flying to ebola-hit countries Health workers help a patient in a hospital in MonroviaReuters TV/Files By RFI Pilots with Air France are demanding the right to refuse to fly to west African countries hit by the deadly ebola virus. Earlier cabin crew demanded the same right. Unions have filed a claim of “serious and imminent danger” for employees flying to Guinea, Sierra Leone and Nigeria with the company’s health and safety committee and say that management has promised that no action will be taken against any employee not wishing to man flights to the ebola-hit countries. Air France said that “very few” pilots have ref…

  20. Started by lookin,

    In another thread, MsGuy posited that there were only so many ways to say, "Boy, that kid sure gives me a stiffie." While this may in fact be the case it seems that, in the millennia that folks have been lusting after youthful hardbodies, there must have been more than just a handful of such observations. One I recall, from an old book on lust through the ages, is that of a Persian gentleman that went something along the lines of, There's a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach but, alas, I cannot swim. Can't think of it at the moment, but there's another one on the tip of my tongue. I understand AdamSmith is on the hunt for such phrases th…

  21. Guest callipygian
    Started by Guest callipygian,

    Well, I'm going and bringing you all along by proxy, via these fine forums of diverse persons, personalities and well-behaved, distinguished gentlemen. So I arrive tomorrow 8/20 thru 8/30(?) - or until I just can't stand it any longer, run out of money, or get swept off my feet with a marriage proposal that I simply can't refuse. (so, in actuality, there are only two reasons to leave early ) I've snagged a great property on the Atlantic side for the first five days and then plan to head (ha) over to Wilting Wilton Manors for another. So, the posting festivities should begin here sometime on Thursday or whenever I have something fun and interesting to post. So just a h…

  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    A compelling new book this week that examines the practice of sex work by men from both a modern day and a historical perspective hit the shelves. Male Sex Work And Society is a collection of essays and studies that examines the role of male sex work from an interdisciplinary perspective, including fields of study like public health, sociology, psychology, social services, history and mental health. See More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/07/male-sex-work-and-society_n_5766774.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000050

  23. Started by Lucky,

    It's no secret that boytoy is rather dead these past few days, so I had some time on my hands to take a look at those new members we thought we had when Daddy's site was down- you remember them, the guys who came here to complain about Daddys. Would they stay and participate here? Um, no. JSONE signed up and started the thread. He managed 11 posts and hasn't been heard from since August 11th. Epigonos participates here more, but he too has been quiet since August 17th. Then there is ButtWilde. What a name, huh? I think he got banned as we don't hear from him anymore. RfromKC signed up to make 6 posts, I think most on one thread. He hasn't been here since August 7th. …

  24. Started by Suckrates,

    This may be a bit premature, but I am sure we all wonder what will become of Fashion Police now that Joan is no longer with us? Let me be the first to say that Joan WAS Fashion Police, and Fashion Police WAS Joan, and therefore, she is an irreplaceable part of the show, and in that sense, The show as it is, should NOT continue. However, I do LOVE the premise of the show, looked forward to it each week, and believe it is integral to POP Culture as we know it. I suggest the show be revamped, keeping its core, but giving it a new twist, that being Revolving guest hosts, who would ALL be female comedians except for 1, who with their presence would honor the legacy of Joan…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Channing Tatum starting a new greeting between men. . . the dick graze. . .I'm all for it on certain men

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.