Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  2. Guest callipygian
    Started by Guest callipygian,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHixeIr_6BM

  3. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    I am ALL for guys who turn quick tricks to make a few extra bucks. I don't need to feel loved from these fellas-I just wanna get off. I can do this in well under an hour in many cases. However there are many fellas who want more than this out of relationship and there are fellas out there willing to invest more (a LOT more) than I am in achieving a more involved relationship with a professional https://medium.com/matter/sex-is-sex-but-money-is-money-e7c10091713f

  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Now this is good TV. Love Love Love it.

  5. Started by Suckrates,

  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    The Texas Mormon teen gets a big surprise. . . Check out this other coming out story. . .

  7. Started by kokopelli,

    Just for fun, here is a link to some vintage photos of man-on-man affection; the one below is a sample. http://www.queerty.com/photos-a-history-of-man-on-man-affection-20140512

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    Wow! It was a great episode! This is going to be an amazing season!

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    Not many on here liked The Goldbergs but I love the show. I have not heard anyone say anything about Blackish. Have you seen it? Enjoying it?

  10. A gay British man, Ray Cole, who was sentenced to four months in a Moroccan jail after authorities found images on his phone that reportedly proved homosexuality, has been released. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/gay-british-man-ray-cole-released-from-moroccan-prison-9780959.html We still have a long way to go before we have equality for gay people but what I found most disturbing and sickening when listening to the report on BBC Radio was that there are still around 8 moronic countries in the world that have the death sentence for people convicted of committing homosexual acts. We are far from being a civilized race.

  11. North Carolina same-sex marriage ban struck down as Idaho given green light Supreme court removes final legal obstacle in Idaho on same day federal judge opens way for marriages in North Carolina http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/oct/10/same-sex-marriage-idaho-north-carolina

  12. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    ... discusses where and how to get tested, symptoms right after infection, what to do in the meantime in terms of treatments, and how the picture varies worldwide. https://learni.st/boards/26044/learnings/184251-should-i-get-tested-when-how-

    • 0 replies
    • 752 views
  13. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    http://www.goodnet.org/articles/5-apps-that-want-to-make-you-happier-list

    • 0 replies
    • 813 views
  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    I got yet another email today regarding the requirements for 2016. They keep upping the requirements to make them harder to get and they seem to keep giving less for them as well. Check out The Points Guy here: http://thepointsguy.com/2014/10/delta-raising-medallion-qualifying-dollar-thresholds-in-2015/

  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  16. This research has been headlined some places as 'Evidence For An Afterlife' etc. Following is a bit less fluffed-up report. Awareness Can Continue For Several Minutes After Clinical Death George Dvorsky i09.com The biggest ever scientific study of near-death experiences shows that awareness can continue for a surprisingly long duration after the brain has shut down completely. The finding suggests that these experiences are more than just hallucinations and that our definition of clinical death should probably be revised. Near-death experiences (NDEs) and out-of-body experiences (OBEs) have long been documented. They're particularly common among people who have suff…

  17. An interesting read about the impact of recent changes in Thailand impacted by actions of the junta. http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/10/08/we_cannot_go_back_to_myanmar_thailand_refugees

  18. Started by AdamSmith,

    Truly stunning. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/11151503/Breathtaking-Aurora-Borealis-timelapse.html

  19. Couple Arrested For DUI Has Sex In Cop Car Because Why Not P.S. The rest of this web site, jalopnik.com, is pretty cool as well.

    • 0 replies
    • 640 views
  20. Holy cow. This season is nail biting each episode. This week's ending with Juice holding the gun left me speechless. It seems they may just kill off or destroy almost everyone. But, I bet Uncer will still be standing.

  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love The Voice. I also love Pharrell Williams. I think he is the hottest thing on TV. I also love seeing all the great talent. This season will be interesting as so far, some great talent. Anyone have any favorites yet?

  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    I watched the first episode and thought it was great drama. I also loved seeing Anna Gunn (Skylar from Breaking Bad) as the lead role. This is a 10 episode drama and it got started off great. Anyone else watching it?

  23. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    http://tumblinwithhotties.tumblr.com/post/99450659072/phrasing

    • 0 replies
    • 554 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.