Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Syfy is preparing to unleash Lavalantula on us, about … fire-breathing tarantulas, duh. It will star Steve Guttenberg, Leslie Easterbrook, and Michael Winslow, all of Police Academy fame.

  2. hito was onto this long ago! Science Confirms The Bigger The Belly, The Better The Loverqueerty.com We’ve already established that guys with bellies drive us bonkers. Now, a new study confirms what we’ve always known to be true: That gentlemen with an inch (or two) to pinch make better lovers… At least when it comes to sexual stamina. Researchers at Erciyes University in Kayseri, Turkey have just completed a yearlong study that looked at the correlation between body mass index (BMI) and male sexual performance. Their findings: Overweight men with obvious bellies lasted an astounding five minutes — five minutes! — longer in the sack than their thinner brethren. A tota…

  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 0 replies
    • 683 views
  4. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    The stars are cumming out tonight for the big reveal... Let's see who we can spot on the red carpet.... and now as we enter the auditorium, let's all give a big round of applause to our Hostess for this evening, The one and only, Laverne Cox..... But before we get started with the ceremonies, we need a word from our sponsor... And we are back.. to start off the evening, we have reunited two of your favorites to present the Joan Rivers Award. Here we have Ralph Woods and Pierre Fitch... The nominees are Suckrates, Lucky, and Lurkerspeaks And the winner of the Joan Rivers Award for the poster who always speaks his mind, no matter what.... goes to....... LUCK…

  5. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    On the heels of the boytoy awards, comes a new and bigger awards contest. This one won't be focusing on us- instead it will focus on what MOST of us like. Hopefully we will get an even bigger participation. More details cumming soon

    • 0 replies
    • 697 views
  6. Started by AdamSmith,

    Far from pointing out that MsGuy's accusation of me as "refusing to own to his clearly demonstrated error" highlights his characteristically inattentive failure to observe that my just-previous post did precisely that by suggesting I be nominated for the Ig Nobel Prize, this post is to celebrate past winners of said prize. 1991 Biology – Robert Klark Graham, selector of seeds and prophet of propagation, for his pioneering development of the Repository for Germinal Choice, a sperm bank that accepts donations only from Nobellians and Olympians. Chemistry – Jacques Benveniste, prolific proselytizer and dedicated correspondent of Nature, for his persistent "discovery" th…

  7. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Here are the nominees... I decided not to post the "negative" categories.. The Joan Rivers Award--for the person who speaks his mind... Suckrates Lurkerspeaks Lucky The Ellen Degeners Award--for the poster everyone likes... AdamSmith MsGuy Lookin The Walt Disney Award--for the most wholesome poster... Hito Lookin The Ansel Adams Awards--for the poster of best visuals... Suckrates Tomcal The Ryan Seacrest Award--for the poster who keeps everyone on top of the LA / WEHO scene Expat JKane Townie The Lewis & Clark Award--for the poster with the best travel journals Tomcal Driver Totally Oz Firecat In order to keep the winning posters secret, please do…

  8. Started by AdamSmith,

    The incomparable Lennie conducting (after reflecting on) the Ode to Joy... ...with the Vienna Philharmonic, possibly the finest machine ever put together by the hand and mind of man. I had thought the recording conducted by Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt leading the same orchestra was the sine qua non, but just stumbling across these Youtube bits makes me reconsider. Holy shit. Just noticed he does not even have the fucking score in front of him. Cojones. Brilliance.

  9. Started by wayout,

    Because it is about his favorite Prince and an adorable child... Btw, I was amused to read "I was chuffed to bits", I never heard that before and if it wasn't said by a little girl in the article, I would have thought it meant something totally different. 'I was completely over the moon': Little girl's delight at being hoisted onto Prince Harry's shoulders so she could see the bands at the Invictus Games closing ceremony Isabelle Nixon, five, was left upset after being unable to see the stage Adam Nixon, 31, had earlier captained Team GB to victory in basketball Prince Harry spotted the little girl and swung her onto his shoulders The royal then stayed and danced with I…

  10. Heightens the drama all over again. (Article is from 2010; I just now discovered it.) Apollo 11 Moon landing film has sound restored A British filmmaker has painstakingly synchronised footage recorded during the Apollo 11 moon landing in 1969 with its corresponding audio. Video link here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-video/7900351/Apollo-11-Moon-landing-film-has-sound-restored.html This split screen montage combines footage from four different cameras used by Nasa to capture the moment Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the Moon on July 20 1969. While the images captured 41 years ago have regularly been seen, they have almost always lacked a synch…

  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    https://vine.co/v/OWZOLv7LYvl https://vine.co/v/ht3j26tv2h9 https://vine.co/v/OuExwBjY6D7 https://vine.co/v/MP33jDnhnMn https://vine.co/v/M6W3ab2inQX https://vine.co/v/MrAmlKgvJBr https://vine.co/v/Oz5vigvinUv https://vine.co/v/OanDV01imA7

  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  13. Started by AdamSmith,

    So the Scottish independence referendum is fast approaching. Wonder what posters here think?

  14. Started by kokopelli,

    Just for laughs I found this clipping/photo in a local newspaper. If my squash were that big I also would be proud of it. Or do I just have a dirty mind?

  15. Guest Paragon
    Started by Guest Paragon,

    While we are busy wishing happy bithday to someone most of us have never heard of, why not wish our colleague Four Aces well? Last we heard, he was in the hospital. There's been no news since. I hope that he is following the board and sees this. If not, maybe Austin Mahone can pass it on when they get together.

  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    "I came. . .all ye faithful." . . . For the third year, the “Orthodox Priests” are back with a new calendar to fill us with sinful thoughts. You can order the 2015 Calendar, the “Explicit” 2015 Calendar, and the making of DVD at their site. The theme of this year’s offering is Social Tolerance.

  17. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Well wearing a pair of high heels in the kitchen makes one a master chef then I think it's sad. I'm not going to watch Masterchef anymore where three male judges decide a winner based on one's appearance. That's why a female judge is needed in that show. Courtney Lapresi wins MasterChef - NY Daily News

  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have a chance to visit Isreal in a few weeks. I have dreamed of this for many years. It has been on my "bucket list" since I was 10 years old so I would love to check this off the list. The hotels are cheap now. But, would you feel safe in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv or other "holy" places now?

  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This cracked me up. Who's the queen? . . . . .

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  20. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    Do you know which are the most peaceful countries in the world? Since 2007 each year, the Global Peace Index has been issued by the IEP (Institute for Economics and Peace) and is a measurement of nations’ and regions’ peacefulness based on external and internal measures. Although it seems like the world is becoming more cruel, according to the Global Peace Index there are 20 most peaceful countries in the world. THE LIST: http://travel.amerikanki.com/most-peaceful-countries-in-the-world/

    • 0 replies
    • 922 views
  21. Started by AdamSmith,

    Doctor Whore http://io9.com/geronimo-first-work-safe-look-at-the-new-x-rated-docto-1624675719

  22. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Last night I watched Dancing with the Stars - "Dancing with the Who's Dat" as someone else posted here a few seasons ago. I was very disappointed at the scarcity of Eye Candy this time round. The only hunk contestant IMHO is Jonathan Bennett, who by the way is an out gay man. As for the professional dancers, thank God Derek Hough is back - cute as always, and Tony Dovolani of the incredible butt. Unfortunately I don't think Tony will be around very long as he is partnered with a 72 year old loopy lady by the name of Betsey Johnson - never heard of her. She is so bad that I doubt if she can last very long, in fact she may be the first to be dumped tonight. Oh well - l…

  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    It's so nice to see Barbra having fun and doing something out of her comfort range to some degree. I thought this was brilliant. She was out promoting her new duets CD "Partners" on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon last night. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLK275YCeQE

    • 5 replies
    • 824 views
  24. Started by Bob,

    I'm neither for or against the issue of whether Scotland should or shouldn't separate from the UK. I've read some rather heated rhetoric on other sites about that issue and hope I'm not starting that here. What dumbfounds me, though, is that apparently this rather momentous issue can be decided by a majority vote and I'm wondering if those for or against the separation might comment on that issue alone. Most of US law stems from our colonial masters and we generally cannot take many significant actions (ratification of a constitution which required a 2/3rd's vote, amendment to our constitution which requires approval by 3/4's of the states, overriding a presidential …

  25. Egypt issues stamps to mark new Suez Canal - but uses pictures of Panama Canal The multi-billion pound scheme to widen the canal was announced last month, but officials have suffered a series of false starts Egypt issues stamps to mark new Suez Canal - but uses pictures of the Panama Canal instead Photo: FACEBOOK By Alastair Beach 12:52PM BST 13 Sep 2014 telegraph.co.uk When the Egyptian government proudly announced plans to build a new Suez Canal last month, officials were so puffed up with pride that they took the time-honoured step of commissioning a series of stamps to mark the £2.4 billion project. But in an embarrassing start to the scheme, it appears…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.