Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Harry has a pretty face but not a great body and way too many tattoos for my taste. I'd pick the one on the left with all the gay rumors of late. . .

  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Ever since I saw his very hot ice bucket challenge, I've been curious about Gregg Sulkin. He is the star of "Faking It" on MTV. Their second season just started. You can catch the first season on Amazon Prime if you have it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMMjoXY9vaw

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Started by AdamSmith,

    So I am always the last to know, it seems. http://ragemaker.net/ is the site that lets you (or your grandmother, or anyone ) generate cartoons like the one below that I discovered & posted a while back. Should you be of such mind.

  4. Heuristically programmed ALgorithmic. Meet Amelia: the computer that's after your job A new artificially intelligent computer system called 'Amelia' that can read and understand text, follow processes, solve problems and learn from experience could replace humans in a wide range of low-level jobs http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/11123336/Meet-Amelia-the-computer-thats-after-your-job.html

  5. Started by AdamSmith,

    http://www.poopourri.com A real product! "Spritz the bowl before-you-go And no one else will ever know!"

  6. Started by Suckrates,

    I found MY Wedding dress..... Breathtaking..... hito, what do YOU think ????

  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    Loved the first episode this season. Victoria is just too much. Poor, Emily, bored and nothing to do. It looks like she is going to find things to occupy her time.

  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'm very disappointed that the US Marine hottie was eliminated.

  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    Chelsea just had a little girl. Watching Chelsea grow up on TV in front of our eyes, it is often hard for me to picture her as an adult but she has grown up well and I am sure has made her parents proud. Now, they have another Clinton in the family and Bill and Hillary are grandparents. #Hillary2016

  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is the new cast and this was pretty funny:

    • 2 replies
    • 882 views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 2 replies
    • 772 views
  13. Started by AdamSmith,

    Sex and drugs boost UK economy Official figures expected to show Britain's economic recovery even stronger than previously thought, with illegal drugs and prostitution, which represent 0.7pc of GDP, fuelling faster growth Britain's recent recovery was stronger than previously thought, official figures are likely to show this week, with the inclusion of prostitution and illegal drugs expected to boost the economy by around £10bn a year... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11125015/Sex-and-drugs-boost-UK-economy.html

    • 1 reply
    • 695 views
  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    A preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fkmMdm5b51Q

  15. Started by Suckrates,

    And THIS.........

  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    Did anyone else catch this premiere? I liked it and I loved the gay sex scene. I thought pretty explicit myself and love seeing this on TV. Plus, I love Viola Davis.

  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    Taking on Blood and Water again (boo), my favorite Reality Show is back again. I do love the gay couple so far even though I don't think one will last very long. I have not decided who I am rooting for, but I do like the father and son firefighters.

  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 3 replies
    • 755 views
  19. Started by AdamSmith,

    Too good to bury in the Lit'rature graveyard. 11 Poets Who Wrote Dirty Verse Think poets are just stodgy writers who sit at their desks penning boring poems? Think again. Here are eleven poets who sometimes showed their bawdier sides. 1. T.S. Eliot Getty Images Eliot had a reputation for being a stodgy poet, but he’s one of the most well-known Modernists and responsible for some of the most widely read poems in the English language (The Waste Land and The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock being two of his most famous). But in his early years he wrote a series of scatological limericks including the racist caricature of a well-endowed ruler named “King Bolo.” O…

  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eneTZH7ZqSQ

  22. Started by AdamSmith,

    A few repeats from last time but many new creepazoids too. Creepy Kids in Creepy Vintage Ads By Tim Urban [Originally posted August 2013. Updated June 2014.] Message to every American currently between the ages of 55 and 110: I know your secret. You had an incredibly weird childhood. Here you are, living in 2014, pretending like your lives are normal, when as it turns out, your formative years were anything but normal. They were bizarre. And so were you. That’s the only way to put it. I know this because I just spent all day looking at disturbing ads from the 1900s, 10s, 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s, all featuring children, and forgive me if I need a few days bef…

  23. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    This contest will be slightly different from the last one.. This one will not have nominations and then winners. For this contest, you can submit a list of "winners" or who you think should win.. Votes will be tabulated, and at the end of the contest, the winners will be announced. You can vote for more than one person per category. You can vote for some categories and not others. You can vote today, and then vote for a different answer later.. All I ask is that you do not try to "stack" the votes by submitting repeat votes for the same person. The categories are a conglomeration of several different contests such as the Hookies. Votes will be accepted until October 15..…

  24. Guest dicknla
    Started by Guest dicknla,

    mistake

    • 0 replies
    • 831 views
  25. Started by lookin,

    Probably should have put this in the Politics Forum, but there has been so much more than politics in this series. I've never been much of a history buff, but then something like The Roosevelts comes along and makes me realize what I've missed. I hope that MsGuy, and others, will come along and put this incredible family in better context. So much is different between then and now but, in my opinion, the similarities and differences are pretty equally weighted. What really seems different though is how much our political discourse has changed. F'rinstance, one blurb from Franklin Roosevelt's second inaugural address was amazing for its simplicity, directness, a…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.