Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Here's What $100 Is Worth In Each State The Huffington Post | By Kevin Short How far can you stretch a buck? It totally depends on where you live. The map below, created by nonprofit research organization Tax Foundation using data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis, shows the real value of $100 adjusted to reflect average price levels in each state. In Mississippi, for instance, $100 would be enough to buy what would cost $115.74 in a place where prices are closer to the national average. In a pricey state like New York, $100 is only worth about $86.66. The BEA originally calculated these values based on what are called "regional price parities," which mea…

  2. Started by Lucky,

  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    A new survey of 1000 Brits found that people who sleep together naked have better relationships, more sex and more intimacy. It doesn’t surprise me, because people comfortable with nudity frequently have fewer hangups about everything else, which helps intimacy. It probably wasn’t what the survey sponsor, Cotton USA wanted to hear though, since they wanted to sell more pajamas. But at least they can sell better sheets – cotton sheets implied cleanliness, while satin implied wealth and sleaziness, and polyester just makes you look cheap. What does everyone here wear to bed? For me it’s underwear and a t-shirt usually.

  4. Started by wayout,

    Skunk: A degrading form of abuse or safe, non-toxic alternative to other methods of crowd control?

  5. Started by Moses,

    Today was rainy day at Phuket

  6. Does anyone have any experience or input on Chromebooks? From what I see the Good is they are very inexpensive and easy to use. My current laptop is getting old and slow and unreliable so something new is required. I am not a techie, and all I use my laptop for is web surfing, email, internet banking and little else and don't even have a printer. And no gaming or anything that requires a sophisticated computer.

  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    There was another death caused by improper lighting at a crosswalk in West Hollywood on Friday night. An acquaintance that I met out a few times at the bars like Micky's in Weho was killed around 11PM Friday night in a crosswalk when a car didn't stop and struck him and killed him on the spot. He was a nice man in his 60's who was always seen at the Weho bars tipping the go go boys. He was very well liked by the go go boys and he lost his life unnecessarily on Friday night. http://www.wehoville.com/2014/08/23/man-killed-crosswalk-santa-monica-boulevard/ There will be a sit in tonight at 6PM on Santa Monica Boulevard and Hancock where it took place to protest the lack…

    • 2 replies
    • 797 views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_iT1bSrJM ​

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    The lady at Starbucks told me today as I gave her a 10 for a 4.72 order. I looked at her and said, "yes, it would be nice." she said, "OK, my kids are getting ready to go back to school so I thought I'd check." Is that not weird?

  10. Started by MsGuy,

    If you answered the title of a new gay themed series from Channel 4, the English broadcaster that aired Queer As Folk, you probably don't need to read this link. The show's creator stated he got the idea for the tiitle from a scientific study on erections. "It divided the hard-on into four categories, from soft to hard. One, tofu. Two, peeled banana. Three, banana. And four, cucumber. Right there and then, I knew I had my drama." Plot summary: Henry Best, a 46 year old in the middle of a relationship breakup, has the hots for a much younger man and winds up house sharing with a bunch of Gay twenty-somethings. Says Henry, "We all live together in a big gay house, being …

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    With the best ass in the world by Bryan Hawn. . .

  12. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    A two part question- 1) who do you feel is the greatest female singer currently alive? 2) who do you feel is/was the greatest female singer of the 20th/21st centuries?

  13. Started by AdamSmith,

    Interesting blog on many aspects of gay culture... http://everydayheterosexism.blogspot.com/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Started by BoyToy,

    We love the way the current site looks but we want to "freshen" it up a bit and make it a bit more edgy. We have been working with a great graphics designer to give us what we want and we are close to having a new design ready and working on the site. Some may worry that this will affect the forums. It will have no effect on the forums at all. This is simply a new fresh coat of paint for the entire site. I thought some might enjoy a sneak peak. This will be the "pop up" entrance page for the site!

  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  16. Started by Lucky,

    • 4 replies
    • 978 views
  17. Started by Suckrates,

  18. Started by Lucky,

    My thanks go out to those here who have posted a "like" for one or more of my 13 cocksucking photos that I have so far entered into the contest. 8 members have "liked" one or more of my photos, and I want them to know that I appreciate it. So, thanks to: Totally Oz, Adam Smith, numerito, planetime, bertj, EXPAT, Axiom, and MsGuy. Here is a private pic just for you guys! No one else can look!

  19. Guest wasabi
    Started by Guest wasabi,

    Now that we have 2 documented cases right here in the USofA (for the first time), I think Ebola should be! Both patients being treated right near the CDC in Atlanta so they can study this new phenomenon. And the CDC has such a good record, What weren't they telling us earlier this month? http://online.wsj.com/articles/cdc-reports-flu-lab-accident-1405097111

  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    Jackie Chan's son was arrested in China. He may go to jail for a long time. Why? He was caught smoking weed. OMG Such a horrible thing? I am not sure where the world got so insane that this is what time, money and effort is spent on. It is like driving a bit over the speed limit. Do you really need to arrest someone going 56 in a 55? Is it necessary to arrest anyone for having a bit of weed and a party now and again? I do realize that I started this post about China but it is the same in the USA in most places. A drug arrest for marijuana is a drug felony record conviction that stays on your record for life. Total insanity. Perhaps it is just that I like to toke …

  21. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Lots of man candy this season, and even a bromance between one if the straight guys and the gay guy. I read somewhere that some condoms have gone missing from the house's storeroom . The straight half of the bromance was up for elimination this week so maybe the condoms came into use for a possible goodbye.

  22. Guest JSONE
    Started by Guest JSONE,

    I posted a comment a few days back and had a link to a boytoy thread that was relevant and when I went back today to see if any responses, the post was gone. No comments from admins or moderators. Is there a no discussion policy?

  23. The new theme is great. I think it fits perfectly with the site. Shout out for a great job to Boytoy and his team of designers. I remember back way before I met Hooboy. I had a chance to make this site called MaleEscortReview. It was going to compete with Hoo's site. Until I met Hoo and feel in love. Well, now that kind of love but we became great friends and the site I had that was ready to go live, I scratched and did not build for many years later until after his death. The first foray into the escort world was an escort service in NYC. The 2nd was a site called Male Nation. It was kind of like an Executive Male Escorts site (old timers will remember that sit…

  24. Started by kokopelli,

    Perhaps those of you who are familiar with Thai can answer this. Not far from my home in USA there is a house, on a rural road, with a large sign at driveway entrance which features a large flower surrounded by Thai and English characters including a date of 1968. The English words are Som Tom and I assume the Thai script means the same. I believe the owners chose Som Tom as the name of their estate but what does it mean?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.