The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Sweet look back, with lots of pics. http://hookedonhouses.net/2010/10/31/the-addams-family-house-where-every-night-is-halloween/
-
- 0 replies
- 798 views
-
-
This has been one thing that we have never had much of here at Boytoy and the Male Escort Review. There was just never much need for it. When we started, we had Barry, Tampa and myself. As Barry moved on, it was just Tampa and myself. As Tampa moved on, we had only me and the new admins for the site, Boytoy. That now leaves us with two. With the all the mess that went on last week with the Daddy threads, it seems to me that perhaps we need to reconsider the system here. To be totally frank, I will very soon be heading off to a new adventure in life and while I'll still be around, the remote location I'll be at I have never been before and I am not sure how much ac…
- 111 replies
- 11k views
- 1 follower
-
Over the last 2 weeks, I got a bit stressed at all the posting when Daddy's site was down and to be honest, Steven's posts irked me the wrong way from the very beginning. However, no matter how much someone usually irks me, I rarely let it get to me the way I did with Steven. I would like to apologize to him and to the community for setting him on a 2 week ban. It was not the right action. Lets just say I had my period that day and after a few days of thinking on it, I said to myself, "what the fuck?" Helping the admins of this site to moderate the forums is usually the easiest job on earth as we rarely if ever need anything moderated. However, sometimes we make m…
- 35 replies
- 6.4k views
- 1 follower
-
I usually enjoy his videos if nothing for the eye candy. But this one is just awful and makes my ears squeak.
- 5 replies
- 915 views
-
The recent death of Robin Williams will hopefully bring some attention to mental illness and suicide. I was wondering, what are your thoughts of suicide? Are you totally against it or are you ever ok with it? I have a very good friend who has been diagnosed with terminal bone cancer about a year ago. He was given a few years to live. He is going thru some therapy, but it is not a cure, only a treatment. He suffers from quite a bit of pain on a daily basis. On top of it all, he also suffers from depression. He confided in me recently that he is considering suicide. After thinking about it, i let him know that I support his decision, whatever it may be. After all, in my …
- 7 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
After the court mandated safe sex requirements, the porn companies seem to be moving out of town. It will be curious to see how many end up in Las Vegas or Palm Springs or other places. http://instinctmagazine.com/post/porn-shoot-permits-drop-90-la-county-after-condom-use-mandate
-
- 9 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
So well written and sweet... I thought you would like to read it too... http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5679421?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
-
- 1 reply
- 912 views
-
-
My cousin, a senior, has to write a paper on a truly American song. I know there are tons of options out there but I would love to know what others think is THE best American song.
- 27 replies
- 3k views
- 1 follower
-
- 11 replies
- 1.4k views
-
Not sure if this will work or not but lets give it a try. We all have totally random thoughts throughout the day ... what is the randomness in your brain? For whatever reason I was thinking about the secret service and why President Carter disliked them so. Then I remembered ... when he was president he was using the bathroom. It was during his first few months of office and I believe this incident happened in the residence of the White House. He was sitting on the presidents throne and pushed a button he thought would turn the lights on brighter. What he pushed was a panic button and the secret service near instantly broke down the door huge guns drawn while Jimmy sat…
- 112 replies
- 12k views
- 1 follower
-
...that's when Asteroid 1950 A has a 1-in-300 chance of hitting earth. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11037247/Huge-asteroid-set-to-wipe-out-life-on-Earth-in-2880.html
- 4 replies
- 902 views
-
Lacking a forum dedicated to pestilential TV posts ... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/doctor-who/10420946/Tom-Baker-interview-Doctor-Who-fans-saw-me-as-a-Messiah.html
-
- 0 replies
- 750 views
-
-
-
Me neither. So Michael Sam came out and there was a real media freak out. Now less than 6 months after that all died down, an O lineman for Arizona State comes out and there's hardly a single camera crew poking a mike in his face. Have out gay athletes (I mean in real sports, not girly stuff like swimming and diving) become the new normal so fast? Yay for our side! Or maybe it's just that Chip plays in the Pac 12 and Michael was in the SEC.
-
- 0 replies
- 775 views
-
-
Federal Court refuses to stay the ban: 4th Circuit Court judge denies request to stay ruling striking down Virginia's same-sex marriage ban. Marriages could begin as early as next Wednesday! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/13/virginia-gay-marriage_n_5675326.html?utm_hp_ref=gay-voices&ir=Gay+Voices
- 8 replies
- 985 views
- 1 follower
-
http://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/pilots-artificial-arm-detached-landing-24974502
- 1 reply
- 825 views
-
-
http://deathbeeper.com/7798421.html Robin Williams dead at 63: Oscar-winning actor found after apparent suicide The 63-year-old actor was found unconscious around 12 p.m. inside his unincorporated residence in Tiburon, according to a report by the Marin County Sheriff’s Office. The coroner suspects that it was a suicide caused by asphyxiation. BY NINA GOLGOWSKI NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Published: Monday, August 11, 2014, 7:03 PM Updated: Monday, August 11, 2014, 7:14 PM FRANK MICELOTTA/FRANK MICELOTTA/INVISION/APActor Robin Williams was found unconscious around 12 p.m. inside his unincorporated residence in Tiburon, according to a report by the Marin County Sheriff’s Off…
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
No, you dirty minded perverts, this post has nothing to do with my drooping cheeks. It's refers to an article from the Guardian about 'Rogeting', the latest wrinkle in the eternal war between plagiarising students and the tight assed teachers who seek to reveal their sins and put a few stripes of just punishment on their bottoms. For those of you who have never had the unique pleasure of grading & (just for the sake of argument) reading a three foot high stack of student essays while under a tight deadline from the dean's office to get her the results so the little darlings could graduate ( or not) with the rest of their class, here's the essential background info…
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
Like a Hollywood actress, sometimes we need to go in for a quick touch up. Late tonight will be the night that we go under the scalpel. Do no not expect much pain as we are trying to use as much anesthesia as possible before the procedure. You should not experience much downtime but around midnight tonight, we will be getting a tummy tuck. Please be patient with us as the recover process should take only a few hours or less but as you know doctors when you go under, you never know what they will find.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I’m not used to seeing Blake McIver with his shirt on, or pants for that matter, but the way he filmed this I’m just going to assume he was wearing a Speedo below the frame or nothing so my worldview isn’t thrown out of whack any more than it already is by his surprising “Bang Bang” mashup from 1966 and 2014. This is a mash up of Cher's original Bang Bang from 1966 and Jessie J/ Nicki Minaj/ Ariana Grande's Bang Bang from 2014. I don't think this could be any gayer. For those who don't know Blake, he was a child star on "Full House" and came out as gay by bursting through the closet. He's also been a go go boy in Weho and other places.
-
Remembering our courageous Lion, Bert Lahr, on his birthday!
-
- 1 reply
- 650 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hollywood had lost yet another one of its brightest stars and legends. According to one of her family members, Lauren Bacall one of cinema's greats has passed away. Apparently the late actress passed away after suffering a massive stroke this morning in her home. Lauren's most iconic roles include To Have and Have Not, The Deep Sleep, Key Largo, and How To Marry a Millionaire. Lauren had been married to her frequent co-star Humphrey Bogart from 1945 up until his death in 1957. She later married Jason Roberts in 1961, before getting a divorce back in 1969. She leaves behind three children. Our hearts go out to her family and friends during this toug…
-
- 4 replies
- 804 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Well this is interesting. . .
- 1 reply
- 738 views
-
The annual Perseid meteor shower, the year's best other than the comparably rich and bright Geminid shower every December, peaks tonight. The radiant of the Perseid Meteor Shower is high in the sky by 11 p.m. for observers at mid-northern latitudes. Sky & Telescope diagram. Sky & Telescope magazine's coverage: http://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-news/observing-news/perseid-meteors-vs-moon-08052014/
- 3 replies
- 724 views