Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  2. We have now added other ways to contact all escorts and boytoys on the site. This is now live on the site but it will take a few months for members to catch up with the new methods. We will be sending out a mass email to all members to let them know this is now an option. If you are an escort or boytoy on the site, you can go to your account area and make the additions to the profile so that clients will be able to see profiles on other sites, phone numbers and other reviews.

    • 0 replies
    • 766 views
  3. Started by BoyToy,

    There were a great deal of articles and information posted on the front page about gay cities around the globe. We have removed all of them as they were really destroying our rankings in Google. We hope to have a solution for you on this next week.

    • 0 replies
    • 827 views
  4. Started by AdamSmith,

    Sorry this is not for the Porn section. Unless maybe you are a robot! But interesting nonetheless, if you grok this kind of thing. http://www.animatedengines.com

  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VQwRnSgCFsQ

  6. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    You can go to a news site without seeing Amazon's new phone. It looks great and I am sure for many people, it will be a wonderful phone. I liked the 3D imaging and the camera system. What do others think about this phone? And, with the big media giants making and developing phones, etc. do you see a change in the marketplace? I mean I buy all my books at Amazon. I buy most gifts at Amazon. I buy all my clothes there. About the only thing I don't buy there is my fresh food but I am sure they will find a way to sell that to me as well.

  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    Cameron Fox has died. He was 36 years old and a Falcon model. I not only have seen a lot of his videos but I have met him and spent time with him. He was a very nice guy and he will be missed. RIP Cameron Fox

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    Office Suite is free for a short time. If you need something that edits on the IPad and Iphone, this is great. https://itunes.apple.com/app/id675054186

  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 5 replies
    • 786 views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I don't know about you, but a lot of my youth was listening to Casey Kasem's weekly Top 40 countdown on Sundays. I never missed it. And when I lived in Europe it was one of the few American things I could get locally in Germany on the Armed Forces Network.

    • 3 replies
    • 635 views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    As the World Cup gets underway in Brazil the fever in Australia is running high. Swimwear brand Funky Trunks (and they’re using “funky” in the sense of cool rather than soiled) produced this World Cup appreciation spot featuring down under soccer stars, synchronized swimmers, divers and sexy lifeguards playing an aquatic version of the sport Thankfully they don’t bother with soccer uniforms, but rather skimpy Funky Trunks swimwear. That’s one way to get my attention.

    • 1 reply
    • 821 views
  14. I loved this guy when I was a kid. At over 70 years young, this man is amazing and inspirational! So proud of you Pat!

  15. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    AS maybe we should send our kids here? http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5473009?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    Michael Sams, the openly gay football player, has signed with the Rams for 2.6 Million dollars over 4 years. Congrats Michael! I hope this boyfriend gets a big kiss for this one too! http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000358299/article/rams-sign-greg-robinson-michael-sam-rest-of-rookies

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    The season finale of Game of Thrones is Sunday night. I know where my ass will be. I love this show. Great season. Great acting and great story. I read the books (yes, they are LONG and they took me more time than any series I have read). But, the HBO series is fantabulous! I am excited the the author has said it would take yet another book to come to wrap up the series.

  20. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    what if Operation Sealion had succeeded? It's not a ridiculous question, in that Germany came very close to winning the war in the west. I'd argue that had two German pilots not accidentally bombed suburban London in the summer of '40, Germany would have greatly incapacitated British radar and irreparably crippled the RAF and Operation Sealion could have gone ahead (well, there was the little problem of landing craft). . The bombing of London, an accident, triggered a response by RAF Bomber Command on Berlin, something that Goring had promised wouldn't happen. As a result, just when a fatal blow was being struck, the Luftwaffe was diverted to attack London. For thos…

    • 16 replies
    • 1.4k views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 1 reply
    • 726 views
  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    KMART: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL4lSavSepc

    • 2 replies
    • 571 views
  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Jimmy Fallon and Chris Christie

    • 0 replies
    • 666 views
  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    My friend Bryan at his photo shoot for 2xst Underwear. Oh that ass. . . .

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    48 Hours in Brunei: Hollywood Reporter Infiltrates the Underground Gay Scene

    • 1 reply
    • 852 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.