Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 1 reply
    • 611 views
  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  3. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    I'm glad I opened a weekly message I got from YouTube, because it led me to the following story.

    • 0 replies
    • 623 views
  4. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    If you haven't come across "AVByte" on YouTube, the have some very creative videos. Here's one about the Disney princesses.

    • 2 replies
    • 682 views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    Giovanni would be proud.

  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    BEST COMEDY SERIES The Big Bang Theory Broad City Louie Orange Is the New Black Silicon Valley Veep BEST ACTOR IN A COMEDY SERIES Louis CK, Louie Chris Messina, The Mindy Project Thomas Middleditch, Silicon Valley Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory Adam Scott, Parks and Recreation Robin Williams, The Crazy Ones BEST ACTRESS IN A COMEDY SERIES Ilana Glazer, Broad City Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Veep Wendi McLendon-Covey, The Goldbergs Amy Schumer, Inside Amy Schumer Amy Poehler, Parks and Recreation Emmy Rossum, Shameless BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A COMEDY SERIES Andre Braugher, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Keith David, Enlisted Tony Hale, Veep Albert Tsai, Trophy Wife …

    • 1 reply
    • 615 views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    On a typical Monday in New York, a 26-year-old man and the 21-year-old male escort he’d called to his home got into a fight when he refused to pay the man. It got ugly, breaking a glass door in the lobby, and police were having trouble reconstructing the fight when David Schwimmer appeared and told them his security cameras next door had captured the whole fight, making him a hero. I hope the escort got paid in the end. So that’s what Ross has been up to these days.

    • 2 replies
    • 879 views
  8. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    I just saw this guy on TV. His grandmother is even funnier. I'll try and find one of her philosophical offerings to the world.

    • 6 replies
    • 960 views
  9. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    Have you driven a Ford lately? (1984)

  10. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    And I've only seen the trailer, but I have a nose for these things. The young kid in a leading role has that je ne sais quoi quality that we all try to describe. Maybe he's a known quantity already; I don't recognize him. The movie looks great; I expect there'll be sequels. I love that young actor. I'm going to find out who he is. It's one of those rare trailers that gets my attention and works on me. http://youtu.be/yyxDVCb3ky4

  11. Started by AdamSmith,

    Where it all started: http://io9.com/5953234/urine-flavor-wheels-helped-doctors-diagnose-patients-pee-centuries-ago

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Iran billionaire executed over $2.6B bank fraud 1 hour ago . TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — A billionaire businessman at the heart of a $2.6 billion state bank scam, the largest fraud case since the country's 1979 Islamic Revolution, was executed Saturday, state television reported. Authorities put Mahafarid Amir Khosravi, also known as Amir Mansour Aria, to death at Evin prison, just north of the capital, Tehran, the station reported. The report said the execution came after Iran's Supreme Court upheld his death sentence. Khosravi's lawyer, Gholam Ali Riahi, was quoted by news website khabaronline.ir as saying that his client was put to death without any notice. …

  13. Started by TampaYankee,

    Final Word on U.S. Law Isn’t: Supreme Court Keeps Editing By ADAM LIPTAK MAY 24, 2014 WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has been quietly revising its decisions years after they were issued, altering the law of the land without public notice. The revisions include “truly substantive changes in factual statements and legal reasoning,” said Richard J. Lazarus, a law professor at Harvard and the author of a new study examining the phenomenon. The court can act quickly, as when Justice Antonin Scalia last month corrected an embarrassing error in a dissent in a case involving the Environmental Protection Agency. But most changes are neither prompt nor publicized, and t…

  14. I love this show and can't wait each week to see the next episode. Like a bottle of good wine, it just seems to keep getting better with time. I can't say the same about The Good Wife which I normally love but for Hanibal, I enjoy it more each season.

  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 4 replies
    • 727 views
  16. Started by AdamSmith,

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AEq62iQo0eU So just an in fucking credible example, one among tens of thousands (he performed live incessantly, and still does) of Chuck Berry's live performance genius. I saw him in a like 300-audience venue in New Haven in 1981. Ahhh. Best live performance ever. (He made the prior month's huge silliness I had seen by Billy Idol at Wolf Trap Farm look like a Richie Rich cartoon.)

  17. Started by wayout,

    I learn something new every day......I'll try not to freak out this time http://finance.yahoo.com/news/software-glitch-1970s-could-suddenly-212943079.html This Software Glitch From The 1970s Could Suddenly Affect Every Computer On The Planet In 2038 Reuters Remember how panicked we all were about the Y2K crisis back in the year 2000? Everyone freaked out because computers only used two digits to represent a year in their internal clocks, so Jan. 1, 2000 would also be 1/1/00 — the same apparent date as Jan 1. 1900. In 1999, this problem looked as if it might derail modern life, as computers reset themselves as if it were the beginning of the century and not the en…

  18. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    A 'reality' show in which 12 girls compete for the hand of Prince Harry--at least that's what the think. I'll watch it. It premieres tomorrow night on Fox. I'll also give it three episodes before it's canceled. http://youtu.be/MwhHVNuHdjM He doesn't remotely resemble Harry to me, but then I've seen him naked.

  19. Started by MsGuy,

    Follow real time news of events in the Crimea here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10666893/Ukraine-crisis-live-Russia-admits-its-troops-are-moving-in-Crimea.html Sample posts: "Russian foreign ministry admits to entering Crimea from its Black Sea Fleet base as the Ukraine's interior minister accuses country of 'armed invasion' " 17.06 Russia has just said it will give Russian passports to members of Ukraine's Berkut - the disbanded riot police. 16.42 Putin has called for a rapid return to normality in Ukraine and warned against any further escalation of unrest, in telephone calls with key EU leaders, the Kremlin said. Putin emphasised "the…

  20. Started by TampaYankee,

    For mattresses, ovens, paint, vacuums, and more, cheaper is better 6 products Consumer Reports tests show it pays to pay less By Mandy WalkerMay 22, 2014 4:38 PM Due to copyright restrictions see this article at: https://shopping.yahoo.com/news/for-mattresses--ovens--paint--vacuums--and-more--cheaper-is-better-203842109.html

    • 0 replies
    • 836 views
  21. Started by boiworship,

    So, living by the beach in SoCal, I decided to ditch the little lawn in the back and go with a drought-tolerant, native flora motif. Well, the nice owner shows up today with a lean, shaggy-haired boy as his assistant! I, of course, got them gourmet sandwiches for lunch. The boy, who will be 21 in a month, took off his shirt to reveal a skin tight wife-beater showing his lean, muscled physique with a few tasteful tats and no body hair at all. At the end of the day, his pits were dark with sweat and his hair was sweaty and matted. What I would have given to have taken him then and there. I can't wait till he shows up tomorrow when it's supposed to be weirdly hot again. I h…

  22. Guest CharliePS
    Started by Guest CharliePS,

    Another federal judge has ruled against a state's same sex marriage ban. These headlines are popping up almost daily now.

  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    There is a gym in Denmark with a naked, all-male Crossfit Team. “People are already so scantily clad at Crossfit that we thought we might as well throw the rest away.” The link is obviously NSFW, but not nearly as graphic as one would hope. The fact that most of them are wearing knee pads just makes it better.

    • 1 reply
    • 605 views
  24. Started by Suckrates,

    3 of the Top TV competition shows have just ended (Does anyone still watch), and we have a Winner.... DANCING WITH THE STARS Olympic gold medalist Meryl Davis and Maks Chmerkowsky THE VOICE Josh Kaufman AMERICAN IDOL Caleb Johnson While I am pleased with the 1st Two winners, AI winner, not so much, as the entire show was just a chore to watch.

    • 4 replies
    • 886 views
  25. Started by wayout,

    http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/viewable-for-the-first-time-ne/27352068 For the first time ever, a debris field of the newly discovered Comet LINEAR will pass through Earth's atmosphere, sparking a new meteor shower for sky-watchers primarily in the Northern Hemisphere. "The peak will occur from Friday night into Saturday morning," AccuWeather.com Meteorologist Mark Paquette said, adding meteors can still be seen a few days before and after, but the main grouping of meteors will occur at that time. The new meteor shower, Camelopardalids, is a result of Comet 209P/LINEAR which was discovered in 2004, he said. "It's brand new," he said, referring to t…

    • 0 replies
    • 667 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.