The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
You can now custom design your own 3D printed dildo. You start with a basic shape, and then you can customize girth, length, shape and more, and have it custom printed in silicon.
- 6 replies
- 8k views
-
I can't decide what's worse, not giving a child his meal because of several cents or throwing away perfectly fine food... I don't understand why some part of the world like North Korea people starve to death and here in the States food are thrown into trash... Don't get the mind set of this cafeteria workers and companies and bet they are managed by huge interest groups. Why can't they let the kid pay later or set up some kind of safety deposit to pay for a couple of meals while the parents are notified. For me throwing away food is not acceptable.. Not only it shocks poor children but it's not environmentally friendly and it's waste of energy and resources. Are …
-
Since I mainly just read and not post here I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about Lookin. He has not posted here in quite some time and I always enjoyed his humor and view on life.
- 42 replies
- 5.4k views
- 1 follower
-
Don't know if anyone else caught it, but NBC News just aired an extended interview (one hour) with Snowden. Very interesting discussion and a really compelling guy. The interview is available on their website: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/edward-snowden-interview Worth some time to watch if you are interested in the privacy issue....
- 16 replies
- 3.1k views
-
I just saw a segment about a company called Parrot and the intention to launch two drones in August. They have a number of commercial drones, but these two will be for the consumer market: toys. The video below shows them to work. They quoted the flying one at $160 an the one that rolls around the floor at $100--I don't think I mixed up these prices.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
Tony Awards Winners List 2014 BEST MUSICAL “After Midnight” “Aladdin” “Beautiful: The Carole King Musical” “A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder” (WINNER) BEST REVIVAL OF A MUSICAL “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” (WINNER) “Les Miserables” “Violet” BEST REVIVAL OF A PLAY “A Raisin in the Sun” (WINNER) “The Cripple of Inishmaan” “The Glass Menagerie” “Twelfth Night” BEST PLAY “All the Way” (WINNER) “Act One” “Casa Valentina” “Mothers and Sons” “Outside Mullingar” BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE IN A MUSICAL Mary Bridget Davies, “A Night With Janis Joplin” Sutton Foster, “Violet” Idina Menzel, “If/Then” Jessie Mueller, “Bea…
-
Here he is on the death penalty.
- 10 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
- 1 reply
- 649 views
-
-
Having watched the video of Justin Bieber singing and laughing about one less lonely n***** and joining the KKK, I can't imagine his career can survive. It's already pretty much in the toilet. http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/04/justin-bieber-singing-one-less-lonely-n-word-video-girl/ Note to BoyToy: Unintended duplication of thread. Please delete one. Thanks
- 29 replies
- 3.3k views
- 1 follower
-
This is a name that you don't know. But you'll recognize him from "The Good Wife". I love his character on that show and he turned 21 this year.
-
On this episode of So you Think You Can Dance, I loved the group of 4 hot black guys dancing. When they got the judges (2 women) up on stage I thought of some great times back in NYC at Stella's. Those moves captivated me 20 years ago and still to this day, I think of those great days when I would tip a hot hunky thug boy and then take him home with me. One of the guys looked like a guy I took him one night. He was black, thin, ripped abs and a 9 or so inch dick. I was in law school and had a straight roommate. He woke up and found this sexy stud in the kitchen totally naked cooking some breakfast for me. He asked me later, "was that thing for real?" I said oh yes. …
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Last night on America's Got Talent, viewers were treated with something extra special and jaw-dropping… A same-sex salsa dancing duo! Male dancers John Narvaes and Andrew Cervantes showed judges Heidi Klum, Mel B, Howard Stern and Howie Mandel what a testosterone laden pairing can do — by shattering stereotypes, and being truly ferosh! YES, Hooray boys, and AGT for making this progressive move.......AND airing it. ! http://perezhilton.com/page/6/
-
- 1 reply
- 904 views
-
-
From Teleny sometimes attributed to Oscar Wilde: "…Tell me, which is your favourite scent?" “ Heliotrope blanc. ” Without giving me an answer, he pulled out his hankerchief and gave it to me to smell. "All our tastes are exactly the same, are they not?" and saying this, he looked at me with such a passionate and voluptuous longing, that the carnal hunger depicted in his eyes made me feel faint. "You see, I always wear a bunch of white heliotrope; let me give this to you, that its smell may remind you of me tonight, and perhaps make you dream of me." And taking the flowers from his buttonhole, he put them into mine with one hand, whilst he slipped his left arm…
- 9 replies
- 1.8k views
-
Do you pee in the pool? I ask only as yesterday I was swimming and was in the pool for a few hours and got up to go to the bathroom every hour or so. But, there was a lady there who was drinking tons of beer and wine and never got out one time. I know she couldn't hold it in for that long. I almost asked her about it but as I didn't know her, I thought a bit rude, even for me. As a precaution, I swam on the other side of the pool.
- 12 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Exactly what you'd expect.
- 8 replies
- 1.7k views
-
I searched and couldn't find where anyone had shared this creepy video on BoyToy.
-
. . . and learns the picture is an original Van Dyck. It all happened on The (original) Antiques Roadshow. http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-27634942
-
- 1 reply
- 824 views
-
-
Having watched the video of Justin Bieber singing and laughing about one less lonely n***** and joining the KKK, I can't imagine his career can survive. It's already pretty much in the toilet. http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/04/justin-bieber-singing-one-less-lonely-n-word-video-girl/
-
Here is an informative article from NY Times about the rise in power of General Sisi who helped to bring down President Mubark, helped to install President Morsi who he later ousted and now is running for President. Maybe a military strongman is the way to go when democracy fails? http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/25/world/middleeast/egypts-new-autocrat-sisi-knows-best.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
A federal judge in Madison Friday overturned Wisconsin's gay marriage ban, striking down an amendment to the state constitution approved overwhelmingly by voters in 2006 and prompting an emergency action by the state to halt the scores of weddings that began in the state's two largest cities. In the 88-page decision, U.S. District Judge Barbara Crabb ruled that the prohibition on same-sex vows in the state violated the rights of gay and lesbian couples to equal protection under the federal constitution and fair treatment under the law. She did not stay her ruling but also did not immediately issue an order blocking the enforcement of the ban, sparking a heated and hasty…
-
- 0 replies
- 787 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Let's say you gave a gift to someone for wedding or graduation. Would you be offended if you don't get a thank you note? I was wondering about gay take on this one..
-
- 15 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
how I Fell about this. I am a Very open-minded person and all about self improvement including plastic surgery, BUT this......I really dont know ! A 25-year-old white man from Brazil, with blonde hair and blue eyes, named Max, spent a year at Dongseo University in South Korea. While there, he absolutely fell in love with the culture, loving K-pop music and Korean dramas, so much so that he decided to have surgery to look more Asian! He said: "I put my fingers inside the eye and pulled. That was the way I wanted to have my eyes." He spent over $3,000 and underwent over ten operations to get his Asian look. He now goes by Xiahn and wears dark contacts and dyes h…
-
I'm really enjoying "Penny Dreadful" on Showtime. The first four episodes have been really good. They've introduced the very bisexual (mostly gay) Dorian Gray character and there are is also Josh Hartnett as a lead star. They are both hot and they kissed this week even though Josh's character is straight. Dorian Gray is on the right below . . . Then there's Dr. Frankenstein and his monster. . .
- 8 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
There are a lot of fall TV shows that ended their run and of course others now have taken their turn at tying to win support for their network. There are some really interesting shows out there. Fargo - this is just amazing. I love it. I have not laughed so much in years. Billy Bob Thornton does a remarkable job. I remember him from the first movie I saw of him Slingblade. Like it, in Fargo his performance is spot on. He is a great actor. There are lots of other great characters in this show as well. Orphan Black - OK, I am late to the game on this as it started last year but I really enjoy it this go around and can't wait to see each episode. Black Box - which …
- 7 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower