Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by MsGuy,

    So not only have their genes blessed your parents with a gay inclined son, those self-same alleles also bless them with slutty daughters prone to get preggers at 13. Or so speculates the Washington Post. Probably just another 'just so' story cloaked as scientific theory but who knows, might be something to it.

    • 1 reply
    • 891 views
  2. The admin and programmers will need to take the forums down for about 30 min as they do some work to the site. It will happen in 4 or 5 hours from now. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

  3. Started by wayout,

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/22/world/asia/thailand-martial-law/index.html?hpt=hp_t1 Hope everyone is safe....

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    We have a new support person here. His name is Boytoy. He will be helping in the admin of the site as well as work on new things that need to be done to take the site to the next level. I have known him since my days in NYC and I know he will be an asset to the site. As you all know, we try our best to keep improving on the site and making things better. It has never been a one man crew and I am happy to have someone else to implement new ideas and projects.

  5. Guest Promsak
    Started by Guest Promsak,

    Does anyone remember the name of the app that was pinned on that board that allowed one to isolate a part of the screen and then email or store it?

  6. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Anyone watching this show on "E"? It is a reality show following the members of a Vegas strip revue as they prepare for their Vegas preniere.

    • 3 replies
    • 831 views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    My friend Dylan Vox is in this new movie as the bearded King (you see him in this trailer). He used to be a gogo dancer in West Hollywood. He also did porn for a few years and now he's on to regular movies. He's done several movies now.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Started by KhorTose,

    Today the gay community lost one of its greatest advocates for equal rights. However, our loss is miniscule compared to the loss to the nation and the world. This women could insert concepts and pictures woven in a web of beautiful words that were capable of touching the hearts of a person made of stone. Hyperbole like this is TRULY the only way to talk about her truly remarkable abilities. . I had the greatest pleasure of hearing Mary at a Unitarian Unilateralist General Assembly where she read many of her poems and talked of her life. When she finished no one in the audience of thousands remained untouched. I am truly saddened by her passing.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Guest Paragon
    Started by Guest Paragon,

    There's nothing sexier than a hot guy dancing, unless he's naked in my bed. So I was happy to hear that one Bieber, Justin, will appear for a few episodes on the next season So You Think You Can Dance. Whatever complaints we have about the young man, no one says he is not cute. Whether he can dance is another story. And, whether he will actually appear on this show remains to be seen until he actually does. But, I gotta tell ya: This old man will watch! The show begins May 28th on Fox. According to the NY Daily News: On the show, Bieber and his choreographer Nick DeMoura will introduce a new feature that showcases multiple dance crews over the course of four-episode…

  10. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Ann B. Davis passed away at the age of 88 after a slip and fall in her bathroom. See story at http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/01/ann-b-davis-dead-alice-from-the-brady-bunch-dies-at-age-88/

    • 2 replies
    • 836 views
  11. I don't know the answer but for some reason, the performance on the show are really amazing. Case in point:

  12. Started by MsGuy,

    Several of the regulars here are nostalgic about the good old days of New York, so I thought y'all might enjoy checking out the work of Patrick Angus, a painter who documented NYC's gay demi-monde back in the day. The sedate piano bars, brassy dance clubs and the oh so private dinner parties in Park Avenue co-ops of the up-scale Gay scene held no interest for Angus. His was the world of the bath house, the strip club and the hustler bar. I'm betting that at least a few of our frequent posters will recognize some of the locations depicted in his paintings. Maybe it would also be worthwhile to say that some of his work can be viewed at the Leslie-Lohman Museum of Gay …

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  13. Started by Suckrates,

    OK, so THIS is Austin Mahone, winner of "The One to Watch" award at last nights VMA's. I am SURE there is NO argument there ?

  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 2 replies
    • 728 views
  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 1 reply
    • 727 views
  17. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    Cow manure

  18. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    Well here's a convention for them--in Ireland. It's totally authentic because the segment is narrated in the Irish language; however, there are subtitles.

    • 4 replies
    • 841 views
  19. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    I mean with the proliferation of cameras, things that were once rare--strange weather events, meteors crashing to earth and any cat, anywhere doing anything remotely funny--are captured from multiple angles and YouTubed immediately. (Just gave birth to a verb.) Where is the proliferation of high quality pictures of space aliens? Has the frequency of their visits to this planet declined at the same rate as the rise of the technologically advanced digital camera? Or maybe, gasp, they were never visiting at all!

  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 5 replies
    • 622 views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    American has lost one of the true artists. I remember reading I know Why the Caged Bird Sings back in undergrad school with a class full of females. I was the only male. It was my first introduction to her work and I have loved reading her works for 20 years. I also loved listening to her. What an incredible voice. RIP

  22. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    From the BBC, with some heavy hitters in the world of British comedy.

  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Great shot. . .

    • 8 replies
    • 946 views
  24. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    Not really. A group of friends and family held a conclave in Kansas and elected a pope: pope Michael. He still reigns and runs a "Vatican in exile" website. He claims to be the true pope. There's a small faction within Catholicism that rejects the legitimacy of John XXIII and, therefore, anything that happened thereafter. They're often called sedevacantists, the term sede vacante referring in Canon Law to a vacant see. The argument is complex, but it can be summarized by something many Catholics learn: anything goes in an emergency. So, since Jesus said he'd be always there, and he needs the pope as his vicar, if we're pope-less and there's no clear way to get one,…

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  25. I have a lot of hosts I like on TV. Jeff Probst is one that I have always liked. I also like Mario Lopez when he does things. Naturally, I love Ellen in all she does. But, I just can't get enough Nick Cannon. He is just so damn funny. He is the best dressed. And, did you see his abs on AGT last week. Yumm! I wish to nominate him for the greatest host ever!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.