Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.thegailygrind.com/2014/05/06/watch-this-talented-vine-hottie-juggle-with-the-help-of-his-erection-nsfw-ish/ https://vine.co/v/Mim2j6OiL9Z

    • 3 replies
    • 906 views
  2. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    The Toronto dance club that served as Babylon in the Showtime series Queer as Folk is closing down.. http://www.outtraveler.com/destination-guide/toronto/2014/04/29/toronto-club-played-queer-folks-babylon-closing

    • 2 replies
    • 719 views
  3. One of North Carolina's own! This is just too delicious for the Politics forum. Anti-Gay Republican Outed As a Drag Queen Named ‘Miss Mona Sinclair’

  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.thegailygrind.com/2014/05/06/watch-this-talented-vine-hottie-juggle-with-the-help-of-his-erection-nsfw-ish/ https://vine.co/v/Mim2j6OiL9Z

    • 0 replies
    • 624 views
  5. I love Korean Air's A380 configuration as it has a lounge in the back to stand and stretch and relax. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford Etihad's new first class "apartments" but maybe one day someone will invite me along as a companion? http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/05/travel/etihad-new-first-class-cabins/index.html?hpt=hp_c4

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    Jack Bauer is back to save the world in another season of 24. I feel like I have hit the lottery as this has been one of my favorite shows of all time. When I was in Thailand for years while this show was active, the boyfriend would sit across from me playing his games on his computer and I would watch 24. As soon as he heard the music, he would say: "Jack's going save the world?" I'd say, "Yep. He is going to save the world again today." It was always funny but he also knew how intense I got watching the show. I love the characters on this show and I have truly missed it. Welcome back Jack. The world needs you!

  7. Started by ihpguy,

    Emily: Will somebody please tell me why an old rock band like Procol Harem is kidnapping people and causing all kinds of chaos in Nigeria, Africa? Jane Curtin: Um, Ms. Litella, That is Boko Haram. Emily: Oh....Never mind. Okay, at least that's my problem. Either goes to show how old I am, How feeble I am. Or how delirious I am from the hot Carioca peen in my bed at night?

    • 0 replies
    • 769 views
  8. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    I have been following the recent uptick in seismic activity with interest. Here's a comment from the USGS. http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=3880&from=rss_home#.U2h3ZMu9KK0

    • 0 replies
    • 675 views
  9. Growing up watching this Club Kids group on Geraldo, it just made me fantasize about living in a city like New York where being freaky could be cool. It was something I longed for growing up in Bama. Now, one of the most notorious of the group is released from prison on May 5th after serving time for murder. Here is a great letter to him: http://worldofwonder.net/dear-michael-alig/ risoner #97A6595 aka Michael Alig is officially released from prison today. In honor of that occasion, I thought I’d jot down a few thoughts about life in the new millennia to pass along to him. Dear Michael, It’s a very different world you’re re-entering into. So much has changed in the…

  10. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    Did anyone else watch that 60 Minutes segment on living to 90 and beyond? The results were really interesting. There seems to be a lot of data now to support moderate daily alcohol consumption. The data on Alzheimer's was also very interesting. I wasn't surprised that regular exercise was critical, but was intrigued at the suggestion that high blood pressure may mitigate micro stokes and concomitant brain damage. Here's a link: http://www.cbs.com/shows/60_minutes/video/x87u7uqO8neSKeXvXQbc8CyJI2500IeG/living-to-90-and-beyond-part-one-/

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    I'm enjoying reading the "Noah" thread in the escorts forum. While I am certainly not the most experienced here, it prompted me to start work on an Escort to English dictionary. Here's what I have got so far. - Take the square root of the age; round up; you have the interval in which the actual age falls o The reported age is 24 o Square root is greater than 4: use 5 o The real age is between 24 and 29 Note that many escorts managed to remain either 25 or 29 for 4 or 5 years. - Payment in advance o I am a poor judge of character, or o I may or may not be a thief, or o You should pay for the sins of others (finally someone reco…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 0 replies
    • 794 views
  13. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    Phimosis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    There are a lot of great shows out there now. Who do you think is the coolest character of them all? I'd go with either James Spader's character on The Blacklist or David Duchovny's Californication character, Hank Moody. Who is your coolest character?

  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  16. Started by wayout,

    If you look closely, you will find out this parrot is actually a human. It is created by Johannes Stoetter, who is an expert in creating these amazing detailed body art illusions.

  17. Started by RA1,

    The Princes Harry and William are roaming about in Memphis for a couple of days. They are here for the wedding of one of their pals who is marrying one of Kemmons Wilson's granddaughters, namely Elizabeth who is the child of Kemmons, Jr. I do not know her or the Princes. But I do know the Rendezvous restaurant where they ate some delicious pork ribs. I also was happy to fly Mr. Wilson, Kemmons Sr., around several times during his life time and also Kem, Jr., who is the one son who is not a pilot. The other two boys, Bob and Spence, are pilots and fly themselves usually. All this is and was interesting to me but it provided no more income than flying you or anyone el…

    • 6 replies
    • 936 views
  18. Story is here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/05/03/delaware-rape-child-attorney-general/8651517/ Now, I'll be curious to know if the guy knew he was 16. I know legally that doesn't matter. But, what are 16 year olds doing on Grindr? And, I thought odd at the end, they were asking other victims to come forward.

  19. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    Magnified many times, guess what you're looking at.

  20. Started by TampaYankee,

    America's healthiest cities https://homes.yahoo.com/photos/america-s-healthiest-cities-1398877476-slideshow/ Unfortunately, moving to any of them won't automatically improve you health and may bring their stats down.

  21. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    Good advice on the "Beware of Pickpockets" sign. I do it all the time.

    • 0 replies
    • 779 views
  22. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    If you have a couple of hours, it's worth watching. There are some really brilliant minds (and speech writers) at work. I still wonder how they ended up ruling 40% of the surface of the globe.

    • 2 replies
    • 785 views
  23. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    I just stumbled across it on YouTube. It was posted on April 30, by May 1 there were 529,586 views. Are there a half million people like me wondering why 500,000 other people are watching this video, maybe waiting for something to happen? I guess when he took his shirt off, that was something. He needs to learn to salute.

  24. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    Funny.

    • 2 replies
    • 633 views
  25. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    Just so you know, 5 centimeters is about two inches. Curious?

    • 0 replies
    • 841 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.