The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Saturday Breakfast couldnt be MORE Delicious than KELLAN LUTZ here........ Now THAT'S a Gorgeous Man !
-
- 2 replies
- 807 views
-
-
-
http://distractify.com/fun/fails/the-29-whitest-awkward-family-photos/
-
Sitting at home this evening with a bottle of wine (so forgive this nonsensical thread) and just surfing around YouTube checking out various crooners that I have enjoyed from years gone by as well as current . After hours of surfing I have come to the personal conclusion that my favorite is Andy Williams....what are yours? Here is a list of from one source of the best ten (which Andy does not appear on so I have totally discounted the validity of the list myself but am sharing it for reference): http://voices.yahoo.com/the-ten-best-crooners-all-time-5044388.html If you care to, I'd be interested to know of any of other members favorites (and post a vid of your favorit…
- 17 replies
- 1.8k views
-
- 2 replies
- 830 views
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u3TKFPKPgQ
- 10 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
- 2 replies
- 777 views
-
-
http://www.jockstrapping.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/apron.jpg
-
- 0 replies
- 715 views
-
-
Love the new hottie in the welcome disclaimer screen. . .Who is he? And where can I f*ck him?
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
http://phys.org/news/2013-11-university-physicists-urine-splash-back-tactics.html More information: 1. The presentation, "The Hydrodynamics of Urination: to drip or jet," is at 5:24 p.m. on Sunday, November 24, 2013 in the David L. Lawrence Convention Center Room 333. ABSTRACT: meeting.aps.org/Meeting/DFD13/Event/202555 2. The presentation, "Urinal Dynamics," is at 5:11 p.m. on Sunday, November 24, 2013 in the David L. Lawrence Convention Center Room 333. ABSTRACT: meeting.aps.org/Meeting/DFD13/Event/202554 3. splashlab.byu.edu/ 4. Press release Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2013-11-university-physicists-urine-splash-back-tactics.html#jCp
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 876 views
-
-
I suppose I am a little surprised to notice there has been no post or comment about this previously. Perhaps "things" have evolved quite a bit overnight and there is no reason to remark upon this. I find it interesting at least. In the US military a gay marriage will be difficult to completely assimilate into the military "culture". Sure, fooling around on your wife, playing the field, gang banging even might be somewhat accepted but a gay marriage? Not so much. However, officers have a much better chance of "surviving" than do enlisted men and women who might consider or attempt the same thing. However, their careers are no doubt in jeopardy, regardless of right o…
-
-
It's all over the news that a Jewish man let a black man sleep on his shoulder for 30 minutes on the subway. Some think it is being hyped too much as a sign that all is right with the world, others wonder what being Jewish has to do with it. I didn't much care. For me, it brought back a fond memory from almost 40 years ago. Back then, New York had an East Side Bus Terminal, so you could take a bus from La Guardia to Manhattan's east side. Next to me was a cute young flight attendant, and, sure enough, he soon fell asleep on my shoulder. We didn't make the news, but we did talk as he woke up nearing the terminal. He ended up in my hotel room, which apparently was the goal…
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
-
The movie short Topdawg has released a trailer, but the short is not expected to be released until some film festivals see it. Two hot guys meet- one Asian and one Caucasian. The white guy assumes the Asian is a bottom. Is this worth seeing? Some of the You Tube comments indicate no, but at least the one minute trailer is worth it, in my opinion: http://youtu.be/QrqQ0t_S6UM (I forgot how to get the You Tube show properly posted, so hopefully EXPAT or one of the other smarter guys can do it.)
-
- 3 replies
- 822 views
-
-
Has anyone noticed that at least one major gay destination is not in the Boytoy City Guides? What's strange about that is that the author of the City Guides frequents that destination for long periods, yet has left it out of the guides. Does he perhaps think he can keep the city to himself? Nah, he shares oodles of information in the forums. What I think is that he has so much info that he cannot decide on where to start! Have you guessed the missing city yet? Here's a hint:
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
Right now I'm scared. I'm terrified. I have not had steady employment in over three years. I've burnt through my entire 401(k). I'm on food stamps. I've paid my last two months' rent on a credit card, and have no means to pay this month's. For the life of me I can't seem to get a job. On average, I apply to about 10 a day. From copywriting gigs to my local grocery store, most inquiries go unanswered. For those jobs which I seem an impeccable match for, even garnering a form rejection letter feels like a win. It hasn't always been like this. I used to work for Google. I used to work for Goodby, the most acclaimed ad agency in the world. I graduated from UC Berkeley in tw…
-
-
In February 2012, Michael Jordan put his 56,000 square-foot Chicago-area mansion (and its 7.39-acre property) on the market for the low, low price of $29 million. After more than a year without a suitable offer,that price was dropped by $8 million in July. Apparently not happy with their progress towards a deal, MJ and his representatives decided in mid-October to put the house up for auction. On Nov. 22, the property will go to the highest bidder.
-
- 1 reply
- 839 views
-
-
There's not a lot of job security with being mayor of Seattle They have turned out three incumbent mayors in a row, but this time they did it in style by electing their first openly gay mayor, Democratic State Senator Ed Murray. Find out more about Murray and the gay and lesbian candidates who ran in elections yesterday. Did Houston elect a lesbian mayor for a third term? Find out here: http://www.keennewsservice.com/2013/11/05/seattle-gets-first-gay-mayor-ed-murray/
-
- 2 replies
- 971 views
-
-
It's called "The Dark Place". Jody Wheeler has announced that his film The Dark Place, starring Blaise Embry,Timo Descamps, Sean Paul Lockhart and Eduardo Rioseco has been acquired for distribution by Shoreline Entertainment. This is the same team that brought us Judas Kiss. http://thedarkplacemovie.com
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-