Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TampaYankee,

    Brian Joubert Figure Skater Brian Joubert is a French figure skater. He is the 2007 World Champion, a three-time European champion, an eight-time French National champion, and the 2006-7 Grand Prix Final champion. Wikipedia Born: September 20, 1984 (age 29), Poitiers, France Height: 5' 10" (1.79 m)

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    cute

  3. Started by Bucknaway1614502762,

    http://youtu.be/HbvQa-7u3ss http://youtu.be/8Yw8RfuMtJk http://youtu.be/5WPM0_X3xz0 http://youtu.be/tu-8W-Sredo

  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This scene last night from American Horror Story: Coven absolutely cracked me up. Kathy Bates character had been buried for hundreds of years so we're not surprised she's shocked Obama is the President. But what I liked the most about this scene was how the Kathy Bates character yells "LIIIIIIEEES". ROFL

  5. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Tonite was the semi-finals, with the final 4 contestants. We have 2 groups left, Restless Roads and Alex & Sienna, plus "over 25's" Jeff Gutt, and from "the boys" Carlito Olivero. Who do you predict will be eliminated on Thursday to leave three acts for next week's finale? Who do you think will be the winner?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    She is so pretty and her Tiara is so gorgeous. It upsets me that I would be in her spot if I had a chance to meet Prince William.. LOL.. oh well and I need to be a woman too.. lol.. Some girls are so lucky.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/04/kate-middleton-tiara_n_4383531.html

  7. Started by AdamSmith,

    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2013/12/australian-court-strikes-down-gay-marriage-201312122383966415.html

  8. Posted this in the India thread but seems worth its own thread. State-sponsored homophobia: mapping gay rights internationally After India has reinstated a ban on gay sex, we look at LGBT rights globally and where criminalisation remains the norm Get the data A photograph of gay activist David Kato, who was beaten to death in Uganda in 2011. Photograph: Marc Hofer/AFP/Getty Images Though debates around gay marriage in Europe and North America can be fierce, some campaigners are concerned they may have overshadowed the lack of basic rights afforded to gay and lesbian citizens in other countries. We look at where imprisonment is still a penalty for homosexual act…

  9. Started by AdamSmith,

    One could come around to liking this pope despite oneself... Pope Francis says atheists can be goodJust do good, and we'll find a meeting point, says Francis in marked departure from Benedict's line on non-Catholics Reuters The Guardian, Wednesday 22 May 2013 14.50 EDT Pope Francis at his general audience in St Peter's Square at the Vatican. Photograph: Alessandra Benedetti/Alessandra Benedetti/Corbis Atheists should be seen as good people if they do good, Pope Francis has said in his latest urging that people of all religions, and none, work together. The leader of the world's 1.2 billion Roman Catholics made his comments in the homily of his morning mass …

  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    On last night's Almost Human, John was looking for Dorian in the synthetics' locker room and got an eyeful of an extremely buff and extremely naked, although sadly anatomically incomplete, MX. The experience left John a little farklempt. He was still obsessing over what he saw, later that day, so while he and Dorian were riding around in his squad car, John asked Dorian what he had going on downstairs and Dorian just whipped it out to show him. John's reaction was, "Seously? All THAT is for one person?!?" Needless to say, . . . it was awesome. ;-) This YouTube was edited. Because on the show they showed the entire body of the android naked with Ken Doll genitals (whi…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Nice! Man buys $27 of bitcoin, forgets about them, finds they're now worth $886kBought in 2009, currency's rise in value saw small investment turn into enough to buy an apartment in a wealthy area of Oslo Bitcoin: what you need to know Samuel Gibbs theguardian.com, Tuesday 29 October 2013 10.07 EDT The meteoric rise in bitcoin has meant that within the space of four years, one Norwegian man’s $27 investment turned into a forgotten $886,000 windfall. Kristoffer Koch invested 150 kroner ($26.60) in 5,000 bitcoins in 2009, after discovering them during the course of writing a thesis on encryption. He promptly forgot about them until widespread media coverage of t…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  12. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/tom-daley-gay-youtube-british-diver/ He came out today in a youtube video he posted, not really surprised, always thought he was very cute!!

  13. Started by AdamSmith,

    How many of these did you order as a kid? ...I got at least 8 of 'em! And -- they're still in business!!! http://www.johnsonsmith.com/ People better look out.

  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    The winners of Grindr’s Best of 2013 Awards are: Gay icon of the year: Neil Patrick Harris Straight ally of the year: Lady Gaga Best coming out story: Wentworth Miller Enemy of the LGBT community: Vladimir Putin Best song of 2013: “Same Love: by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Best movie of 2013: Gravity Best TV show on air: “Modern Family” Most wanted man in the Grindr cascade: Channing Tatum Best comeback of 2013: Netflix Social blunders: Miley Cyrus’ twerking Biggest loss of 2013: Cory Monteith Next celebrity to come out: Taylor Lautner Hottest gadget of 2014: iPad Air Next state/country to legalize gay marriage: Florida Next celebrity train wreck: Justin Bieber What wil…

    • 3 replies
    • 691 views
  15. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    aww

  16. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 0 replies
    • 651 views
  17. Started by AdamSmith,

    Really! Good morning, gentlemen. This is it. No silly stories, no funny antidotes (to infectious anecdotes). HAL 9000 captivated us when we first read about him and saw him on the screen. And now, we can have the most movie-accurate HAL 9000 replica ever made. We gave it the boring name of HAL 9000 Life-Size Replica, but we can't waste time with that. Let's get to the features! First, the HAL 9000 Life-Size Replica wasn't just based on memories. This replica is based on the actual studio blueprints, for exactly perfection (even down to the original studio files for the HAL 9000 label). In the film, the lens was a very rare and expensive Nikkor fish-eye lens. The HAL…

  18. Started by axiom2001,

    Men, I feel strange in writing this, but I just posted my three thousand and three [3003] post here! Guess I am amazed how they can amass so quickly over a two year period! Guess I'll continue to read and view and write when I deem it necessary, for I've enjoyed the journey a lot!

  19. Guest parisrio2000
    Started by Guest parisrio2000,

    Two guys I know from a bodybuilding forum told me that they make about $10,000 a month just by skyping, plus get other gifts. I don't know if they're lying, but one seems to know too much detail to be lying. Is this really possible if you're good-looking, and how does it work?

  20. WTF? http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/nypd-cops-mistake-mints-for-ecstasy-687435

  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    There is no way on earth that anyone on the face of earth should book a flight with Air India. They are the worst airline I have ever been on and without a doubt the least professional I have eve had. First off, getting the airplane ticket was a pain in the butt as I tried to book at Air India's website. I was denied with a good credit card and told that I was trying to use it in Thailand and I am from America so it was fraud. I called them and explained that I was in Thailand and going to India. I was then told that they don't accept credit cards on the phone. I asked how can I pay for my ticket, her response was, go back to America and try or you can send us a copy of…

  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFsQJodXlY

  23. Austin Wilde, a hot 20 something, has one of the newest and one of the better websites out there! It's www.guysinsweats.com. You can see previews, but it's best to join for a month and enjoy all of those seamy, very hot scenes with some of the freshest of twinks! From this site, I want 'AUSTIN' baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadly! From there I'd selectively see some of those twinks who are here, esp. the one's of color. Although his most recent find could stand to be spanked open-handedly and ENJOYED immensely!!!!!

  24. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    does anyone else think that maybe our very own Hito is in reality Leslie Jordan?

  25. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    This is really so funny..

    • 0 replies
    • 569 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.