The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
-
- 1 reply
- 630 views
-
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Nice! Brazil Crowns Transgender Beauty Queen in Daring New “Miss T” Contest by Mac Margolis Oct 24, 2013 5:45 AM EDT The Daily Beast Brazil crowned a winner in its second annual Miss T competition, which is winning fans and challenging definitions of femininity and beauty in tradition-bound Latin America. Mac Margolis reports. Tall and tan, young and striking, Raika Ferraz is not the girl from Ipanema. But she has just been crowned queen of Brazil’s newest and most daring beauty contest. Raika Ferraz waits to hear the announcement for the winner of the Miss T Brasil 2013 transgender beauty pageant in Rio de Janeiro on October 22, 2013. (Yasuyoshi China/AFP via Ge…
-
- 1 reply
- 739 views
-
-
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/24/hacker-computer-seized-us-open-source
-
- 0 replies
- 673 views
-
-
And it works in your browser, not just your phone.
-
- 0 replies
- 737 views
-
-
The Warwick Rowing Team, famous for their naked calendars that support anti-bullying charities, bring us their behind the scenes video from their shoot. http://vimeo.com/77412748
-
Please let me know if there are any issues you see with the site and we will fix them as soon as we can! I hope you enjoy the new look.
- 57 replies
- 8k views
- 1 follower
-
The internet has been buzzing with who will be playing the coveted role of Christian Grey in the upcoming movie Fifty Shades of Grey now that Charlie Hunnam has dropped out of the film. I would still like to see Matt Bomer but the writer said he'd never hire a gay actor, which is why I'm not going to see the film under any circumstances.
-
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/oct/21/yachtsman-describes-horror-at-dead-rubbish-strewn-pacific-ocean
- 3 replies
- 866 views
-
I was "out" at a very early age(I was 17 when I publicly came- and this was in the late 70's) I had been out to close friends and family for a few years before that) in a rather small town in NorCal. I was pretty much alone except for a couple of teachers who counseled and consoled me. Today I was in a Starbucks in this town and there were three young Gay boys (this Starbucks is across from the newish High School) were chatting rather campily when this very "straight"appearing Jock entered and joined them-holding the hand of one of the other boys. I had to sit in the car for a moment till the tears of joy dried so I could drive safely. All of the Gay Pride marches and ra…
- 9 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
This city was the hardest yet for me as I know we have many that live there and that visit often. I hope I have done it justice. Please take a look at the new listings for this great gay city! http://gaypalmsprings.boytoy.com http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/forum/273-gay-palm-springs/
- 3 replies
- 955 views
- 1 follower
-
. . . and hilarity ensues. . .
-
- 1 reply
- 723 views
-
-
The next new episode of GLEE airs on Nov. 7 that stars Adam Lambert as a guest star. I would watch for Adam alone but I'm really interested in seeing how this picture happens. Meanwhile, I'll just look at it. . .
-
And you went there for the clothes! The Priape chain of gay merchandise stores has shuttered. Although deeply in debt to start with, it could not continue if the highly profitable amyl nitrates were not bought by its popper-happy customers Poppers cost pennies to make, smell horribly, burn easily, and apparently keep gay merchants alive. According to gay Canadian magazine Extra!, Priape didn't have much of a chance after health advocates hit on poppers. "A fixture of gay villages, Priape says it has been struggling since Health Canada demanded retailers take poppers off the shelves. In June, just before the Pride season, Health Canada issued a warning asking retailers …
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Don't read this at the table... http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/oct/20/neanderthals-diet-plants-herbs-stomachs
- 12 replies
- 2.1k views
-
"The Sweden v Germany World Cup qualifier last week had it all. Some of the world’s top footballing talent? Check. Goals galore? Eight. Star turns? Chelsea’s Andre Schuerrle got a hat-trick within 20 second-half minutes. But days later, a photograph from before kick-off has gone viral online and taken the spotlight from all of the above. In the shot taken by Andreas Bardell for Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet, as seen above, Swedish midfielder Kim Kallstrom comforts an agitated mascot. The mascots for the game suffer from Williams Syndrome, a form of autism, and one of them - eight-year-old Max - is very sensitive to noise." http://uk.eurosport.yaho…
-
- 0 replies
- 3.7k views
-
-
A former soldier who showed up in a pink polo shirt at Michael Lucas' Hell's Kitchen studio ended up going to jail on September 12th after things got out of hand when he demanded to know why he was not getting more work. 28 year old Michael Caswell “...just stormed into our offices and started beating people up,” claimed [Michael] Lucas. “Several people locked themselves into the editing suite. You had to see his eyes the veins bulging on his forehead. It was scary.” (Gallo's bulging forehead not prominent here.) Gallo was charged with trespass, not assault, and ended up in jail, pink shirt and all. “It was a nightmare,” he said of the ordeal made no easier by his f…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
- 4 replies
- 789 views
- 1 follower
-
.. if I had one might look something like this.
- 11 replies
- 1.3k views
-
She looks very pretty even in a simple casual outfit. I like her shoes.. If I had been born a girl in England, I would be in her place right now. Sigh.. lol.
- 5 replies
- 984 views
-
http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=4&from=en-us_msnhp&form=MSNRLL#/video/f6a4d644-8ac4-4ded-9d21-ddbd0cdb2180 My Gaydar has never been the best, more turned off by other gay dudes. But I have gotten a dirty look a couple minutes after looking at a hot str8 guys ass at a pharmacy.
- 2 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
Can you guess who this is?
- 6 replies
- 914 views