Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TampaYankee,

    Justin Timberlake dick.

  2. Started by TampaYankee,

    What's next?

  3. "Time-lapse footage shows an Egyptian statue moving in its glass display cabinet, according to a Manchester Museum. The museum says it installed a stop-motion camera after reports the carving had started changing position, despite apparently not being moved by human hands for 80 years." http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23029507

  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Cher decided to use Andrew Christian boys in her latest music video for "Take It Like A Man". This will be huge in gay clubs. Enjoy the eye candy.

    • 0 replies
    • 634 views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    I hope you like the new top banner! We are working to make the site better and quicker and in a few weeks, we will be moving to a new hex core processor server (whatever that is). So, we are trying to spruce things up. I hope some of you are enjoying the subtle changes.

  6. New Yorker staff writer and Looming Tower author Lawrence Wright is writing what his agent calls "the most profound reckoning to date" with Scientology, told through the eyes of director and apostate Paul Haggis. This should be good. Haggis spent 35 years as a Scientologist before angrily and publicly ditching the cult in 2009 after he became convinced that leader David Miscavige is a violent nut. He hasn't spoken publicly about Scientology since, but a "blown" celebrity (to use the Scientological term for leaving the fold) like Haggis is Scientology's worst possible nightmare—it can smear and threaten rank-and-file detractors all it wants, but when one of its former lea…

  7. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    I watch the series Arrow and Colton joined the cast and I thought he was so hot! If I could describe my ideal guy looks wise, he is it!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Last month, we brought you the news that former "Little Rascals" and "Full House" star Blake McIver had become a full-fledged gay hottie right before our very eyes. Now, the go-go dancer and singer has released a steamy music video for his new single, titled "Wish I Didn't Need You." The video features McIver in a series of barely-there outfits as he sings about the pain of a tumultuous relationship. Little Waldo has certainly all grown up. What do you think about McIver's new look and sound?

    • 1 reply
    • 801 views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://images.businessweek.com/ss/05/11/egreetings/image/01.swf

    • 0 replies
    • 710 views
  10. Started by AdamSmith,

  11. Started by AdamSmith,

    This seemed too good to bury way down in the Nutrition, Health & Fitness forum. Not that it has anything to do with those things in any event. The McRib: Enjoy Your Symptom How McDonald’s strange, seasonal sandwich explains the rest of its menu Ian Bogost Nov 13 2013, 3:13 PM ET The Atlantic Wire Wikimedia Commons Each year, the McRib makes a brief visit to Earth. Its arrival elicits reactions ranging from horror to awe. And for good reason: this would-be rib sandwich is really a restructured pork patty pressed into the rough shape of a slab of ribs, its slathering of barbecue sauce acting as camouflage as much as coating. “Pork” is a generous term, since t…

  12. Started by Suckrates,

    I am absolutely Orgasmic over this season of AHS. Such twists, and turns and Weirdness, laced with historical references. And the 3 Diva witches are nothing short of Brilliant. I look forward to every week.....

  13. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Before I took a break from here I would come to the site, sign in, my marvelous posts then sign out. NOW I follow the same steps of posting then signing out yet every time I returned I am already signed in, WTF? I am certain I am signed out of the entire site and only sign in when I am at the forums page. Anyway way to correct this?

  14. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/tech/web/google-maps-dead-body/index.html?hpt=hp_t2 How sad boys dad might have to fight to get it removed.

  15. Started by Lucky,

    I really like red grapefruit. I get a dozen 8 oz. cups at Costco, and eat one each week after draining some of the juice. Yes, I add a bit of sugar.. Yummy! Try it with your toyboy!

  16. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFnPyVkFwUk

    • 0 replies
    • 668 views
  17. Started by Ojibear,

    Who knew he was a cute twink?

    • 0 replies
    • 811 views
  18. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I imagine many, if not most of us, have fond memories of Holiday meals with the family when we were growing up. Now that we are all grown up, what do you do for the holidays? Do you have family near by for the "big meal"? Do you celebrate with friends? What was your favorite and least favorite parts of the Thanksgiving feast when you were younger? What did you have to have in order for it to be thanksgiving to you? Growing up in Texas with a mother from Arkansas, we definitely had more of southern twist on some things. Our stuffing was cornbread based. Our pies were pumpkin, pecan, and fudge. The fudge pie was so decadent. Unfortunately, the recipe for it went to the gr…

  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Kmart revealed their new TV commercial today. . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PVhIMr4ScI

    • 0 replies
    • 620 views
  20. Made me smile this morning so thought I would share. According to one of the articles referenced below "The church, located just south of the Rock River, even has a curious slogan we swear we're not making up: "Rising up." I can't help but think the architect had a wicked sense of humor..... http://gawker.com/christian-science-church-looks-like-a-giant-dick-from-s-1454084292 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/29/christian-science-church-_n_4174870.html

  21. Started by RA1,

    Am I imagining things or do Canadians flood into the US for Canadian holidays? Do US citizens flood into Canada for US holidays? Many years ago I was returning from Europe and stopped in Bangor, ME to clear US customs, refuel and spend the night. It was cold and I had already had a very long day flying from Iceland to Goose Bay and then Bangor. In the dozens of times I had been to BGR I had never had a problem getting a room but this night every place I called was full. Reason stated: Canadian Thanksgiving. I was too tired to go on to Portland or anywhere else. The weather was really crummy with fog. Actually I was the first and last plane to get into BGR in two…

  22. Started by Suckrates,

  23. Started by Suckrates,

  24. Started by Suckrates,

  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/15/buying-naked-tlc_n_4283026.html I AM SO SICK OF REALITY SHOWS. WE ARE JUST PUTTING OUT CRAP FOR RATINGS.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.