The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Ryan Riess is the sexy young guy who happened to win the 2013 World Series of Poker Main Event. His gross winnings $8,361,570..
- 2 replies
- 833 views
-
For the third year in a row, Jimmy Kimmel has parents tell their kids that they ate all of their candy. So funny
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
-
I am interested in learning to communicate verbally in Spanish. However, I do not care about reading or writing the language. Do any of you have experience with an online program or one that can be learned at home?
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
What I Learned as a Porn Tagger A lot of laws, like mandatory condoms, may have unexpected side effects By Heather Smith Sept. 18, 2013 Time.com I got the job from a friend who couldn’t handle the sight of so many naked women. “I thought,” she said, “that my lady parts were unique and special.” She looked out the window and sighed a little. “They are not.” The job was to watch porn. The office was a Bay Area dotcom, circa 2008. My assignment was to tag each actor in these videos by attributes (hair color, breast size) and tag each sex act. That way, a subscriber could easily search our database and filter out everything but, say, group sex featuring brunettes. Th…
-
So I have heard that there is something called palmistry and you can find about your marriage from the line of marriage on your hands. Those who are married or unmarried please tell me how your line of marriage look like..
-
- 3 replies
- 836 views
-
-
-
cute halloween baby costume: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkBDRUO8hAo
- 6 replies
- 815 views
-
The 9 Different Types Of Penises There Are Feb. 28, 2013By Ted Pillow The Chode(Spelling Note: I’m going with the OED/Merriam-Webster spelling of “chode” rather than Random House’s designation of “choad” for snobby grammatical reasons.) Jaguar PS / Shutterstock.com Perhaps the most unfairly maligned and cruelly taunted of all penises, the Chode is often defined as a “penis that is wider than it is long.” While certainly within the realm of anatomic possibility, that’s a rather rare occurrence, and the term “chode” has more commonly been used to describe any penis that’s rather portly and which generally resembles Danny DeVito’s body. Although the Chode is wi…
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
I didn't like the novel.. The plot is violent and Ender is a very unrealistic character living in a very strange world. So not for a guy who likes romance novels, ever lasting love and etc.. The first day opening of the movie is comparable to After Earth which was not that commercial success. So maybe the movie is not going to be a commercial success... Let's see when the Saturday and Sunday number comes in. Anyways anyone of you guys have seen it?
-
I'll be in India for the entire month of November and part of December with my programming team. It is very tiresome work and I can't post as much this month. I apologize and if you see less of me, please understand. I have been working on quite a few new projects and need to be in speaking distance of my team here to get the work done faster. I don't have much to report other than it was a famous Indian holiday last weekend called Diwali. It is their festival of lights and the city was alive with color. Here is one sand sculpture they made for us at the hotel and another one with flowers that my team made in my honor for our lunch that day.
-
- 1 reply
- 907 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I didn't realize fireworks organizers were teenage boys? PENIS anyone? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luzFZ-PeJuY
-
- 1 reply
- 605 views
-
-
For those gay men that can't get enough of diva CHER, she is performing two songs and will also be a guest judge tonight on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars". All of the contestants will be performing dances to famous Cher songs. Cher will also sing her mega-hit "Believe" and her new single "I Hope You Find It". She says she's nervous about judging and is hoping she doesn't miss something someone does that's big because she would feel terrible if someone leaves based on her bad judging. She has asked her son Chaz to tutor her through the judging prep. and here is an image from a Sunday rehearsal:
-
The "Romanian Orthodox priests" and boy toys behind last year's steamy (and controversial) calendar spread are back in time for the holidays. As in the 2013 edition, the 2014 Orthodox Calendar features 12 months of hunky models striking scintillating poses alongside religious iconography. This year, the photos feature a same-sex marriage theme. One of the calendar's organizers, who asked not to be identified, told The Huffington Post in an email that though the photos do not feature any actual priests, all of the calendar's subjects are gay-friendly members "of the Orthodox Church" who have chosen to strip down for the sexy shoot "because they believe -- like us -- in…
-
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LB5QSqXHjA
-
Their parents must be so proud... I love them all.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VS28O-Wo2c
-
How is it Magic Johnson and many others have managed to live with the disease yet Freddie Mercury and others die rather quick from it? Why does the drugs not work for all?
-
-
What happened to all the local mom and pap places where did the go? After a nice smooth buzz I want some homemade pie not Dominos or blahs. I want it all and I want it nowwwwwwwwwwww! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pm4fQRl72k
-
Rejoice....Now you not only have young boys to Lust after, you have the Twinky Burger too ! MEET: The Deep-Fried Twinkie Burger!!! The Twinkie, rescued from extinction earlier this year becomes a Feature player in this new Creation ! The burger is being offered at PYT Burger and Bar, right in the heart of Philadelphia. "It's a really cool combination of salty and sweet. It's surprisingly very good. It is very rich, though." The burger is made up of a blend of beef and pork belly, topped with American cheese and applewood smoked bacon. All of that is then delicately laid in-between two deep-fried twinkles, which have been coated in funnel cake…
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
-
Finally something funny on SNL this weekend. I love Kerry Washington (of ABC's Scandal fame) even more now after her stint as host on SNL. With the novelty song "What the Fox Say" being such a huge hit, it only figures that SNL would do their own parody called "What My Girl Say". Very funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foMQX9ZExsE
-
John Waters: 'Doing the show is an effective anti-Alzheimer's exercise' The film-maker talks about hitchhiking, his one-man show in Liverpool and what his parents thought of Pink Flamingos Saturday 2 November 2013 20.05 EDT 57 comments Tim Teeman William Burroughs called the film director John Waters "the pope of trash". Waters, 67, was born, raised and still lives in Baltimore, Maryland where his close friend Divine, whom he made a star, also grew up. Waters's best-known movies include Pink Flamingos (in which Divine ate dog faeces), Polyester, Hairspray, Cry-Baby and Serial Mom. He is also a writer, artist and art collector and will perform his one-man show, This …
-
- 0 replies
- 767 views
-
-
http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/974923/30-days-mr-november-november-2nd.jhtml
-
- 1 reply
- 771 views
-