The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/25/abercrombie-discrimination-france_n_3653357.html France's official human rights watchdog said on Wednesday it was investigating Abercrombie & Fitch Co over concerns the U.S. clothing retailer discriminates in hiring store staff based on appearance..n> Known for shirtless hosts at the entrance of its stores, the company has courted controversy in the past for targeting customers and employees based on their looks. The rights watchdog, an official body that investigates suspected discrimination cases, cited in particular a 2006 interview with website salon.com in which Chief Executive Mike Jeffries said the company hires go…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Sex addiction? Sorry, chaps, it's just plain old lustScientists no longer believe the condition exists, which is bad news for US politician Anthony Weiner and his ilk Catherine Bennett The Observer, Saturday 27 July 2013 Although the New York mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner is unlikely ever to trouble British voters, that is not to say Mr Weiner can be filed away, with complete confidence, under the category "US politicians who have incautiously disseminated images of their private parts, using the alter ego Carlos Danger". For one thing, given the reach of social media, and the man's irrepressible ambition, it must only be a matter of time – unless some sort of te…
-
- 1 reply
- 842 views
-
-
As some of you know, I have been going to college for a while now. Lately, I've been struck by something odd. The people in my classes typically only care about passing with a 2.0 (which is roughly a C grade). I, on the other hand, am on the honor roll and seek higher grades consistently. Then I started to ponder why do I bother getting good grades? It's not like the college looks at me when I come into the classes and says, "You will be getting a specialized instruction because of your high GPA." When I go into an interview, it's unlikely that an employer will say, "Wow..you're on the Honor Roll...you are hired!!" No, there are really no benefits per se to getting go…
- 9 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
I wonder if that secret service guy over my right shoulder will attack me if I spray Obama with this full bottle of ketchup
-
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
The Miami Ad School created a series of thought provoking posters aimed at suicide prevention in LGBT youth.
-
With Michael’s month in Brazil coming to an end, it’s clear he has peaked the interest of some readers in making a similar trip. I cannot follow that amazing series of posts with anything nearly as interesting, if only because when I was last there at the end of 2010 it was basically to take in lots of different places over four weeks, concentrating mostly on sightseeing and a bit of culture. But I thought it might be interesting (for some) to add my own comments about three other parts of what is the most amazing continent – Argentina, Chile and Peru. Since there is almost nothing about the nightlife to offer, though, some may wish to skip the text and maybe just look at…
-
- 18 replies
- 3.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I saw the new(ish) 747-800 with the stretched upper deck at HKG airport yesterday evening. I wonder why it only has slight sweep-backs at the end of the wings rather than the winglets on the 747-400? LH seems to be one of the few airlines which has ordered this version.
-
Nick Jonas and Kellan Lutz - A Gay Wet Dream And Kellan does the Bottoming
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
We have started to work on the City Guides a great deal more. We will be rolling out each city with updated information in the next several weeks/months. It is a time consuming process as the research along takes a long time. However, we have many cities completed and it is time to start bring this section of the site live. It is our goal to have BoyToy server as your one stop place for gay information around the world. (big goal I know) http://gaymontreal.boytoy.com/index.php?mdf=city_guide&gCityID=28 We have also added Montreal as a subforum to a new area called North America. Check out the forum as we have lots of great info there. Hopefully, others have kn…
- 8 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Harry Styles On Being Bisexual: ‘I’m Pretty Sure I’m Not’
-
After so many wonderful nights on Campus Street, there are now no threads to be found in the Montreal section. Guys, send me the $$$ and I will be right there to remedy the problem. Hell, if Firecat would simply open his wallet... But the nights with "Big Thigh" Rickie are one for good. I have so many fond memories of beautiful boys. In a way though Montreal was its own worst enemy. You'd go up there and get so horny, but follow through was not allowed, so Rio came along.beautiful boys, big dicks, and...you could touch them! And they would touch you, spurting hot jism up your ass and down your throat. Sure, there was great camaramaderie between the US customers, but d…
- 5 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
I can't believe someone could do such a thing to a national monument. I hope they catch the suspect as soon as possible. http://news.yahoo.com/green-paint-splattered-lincoln-memorial-102302914.html
- 6 replies
- 951 views
-
I was surprised myself when I found out. He has grown into quite the hunk. . .Nick Jonas. He put this pic out today on Instagram and sent quivers through out the teen girl and boy world. . . (edit) Sorry I see this was already posted. I should have read the posts first.
-
I LOVE g-string...there's something about a nice snug fit that makes me feel great. Plus, if you can find a g-string that accents your body; that's a bonus. I happen to have about 12 that help me.....lol. But, I think the best thing about the G..is that it holds my package nice and tight...lol..So, what do you think about G's. By the way, boy shorts are nice, wrestling suits are nice, I guess everything is nice.....LMAO...
-
Do try not to get your penis stuck in a toaster. A message from the fire brigadeOur #FiftyShadesofRed campaign is designed to remind people we should be attending fires, not tambourines on heads or yet another handcuff incident Dave Brown theguardian.com, Tuesday 30 July 2013 08.40 EDT 'Using handcuffs? Wear the key round your neck.' Photograph: Action Press / Rex Features It sounds barmy doesn't it, the London Fire Brigade telling people about men putting their genitals where they shouldn't? But the fact of the matter is people put body parts in strange places all the time, get stuck, and then call us out to release them. We're not just talking one or two; our cr…
-
- 0 replies
- 959 views
-
-
-
I admit I don’t pay much attention to advertisements for products for women on their periods. It just doesn’t come up in my life much. But this commercial for Hello Flo, a mail order tampon service, is just perfect. I don’t know what else to say. You just need to watch it.
-
Cold weather does not allow me to sun bath or do my landscaping of my house nude....I hate that. Well; I like this site and the board is really cool. I'm going to enjoy being here. If anyone wants to chat; hit me up ok. Gemini
-
- 3 replies
- 918 views
-
-
One Direction singer Harry Styles has addressed rumours hes more than just friends with Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw, claiming in a new interview that the pair are not dating and that he doesnt think hes bisexual. Speaking to GQ magazine, the 19-year-old star appeared to be in the dark about the gossip. I didnt even know, Styles said. Were not dating, no. Were just friends. When questioned directly about his sexuality, Styles responded: Bisexual? Me? I dont think so Im pretty sure Im not. While Styles insisted he didnt want to moan about the speculation around his personal life, he did admit it could sometimes ruin relationships. http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/07/30/h…
-
- 0 replies
- 682 views
- 1 follower
-
-
What do you think? Do you think it is the best song ever????
-
- 10 replies
- 912 views
- 1 follower
-
-
This movie trailer has freaked me out a few times when seeing it on the big screen. Heights have always bothered me so this doesn't help. But it looks really good. I'm sure I'll be one of the first to see it. It stars George Clooney and Sandra Bullock. I'm sure it will be a smash.
-
A sheriff in Baton Rouge Louisiana has been arresting Gay men during sting operations for sodomy after agreeing to consensual sex in a private residence. This even though the Supreme Court ruled such laws unconstitutional years ago. Unbelievable, this is the USA not Russia. I ran across the story on another news site that referenced the original story in the Advocate that I have linked to: http://theadvocate.com/home/6580728-125/gays-in-baton-rouge-arrested Now after the negative publicity the Sheriff's office is backing off a little bit. But I love the Councilman's angry response to the Sheriff's office once he learned what the Sheriff's Office has been doing for at le…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
I have been wanting to see this ever since I heard about it last year. It's a indi flick staring Elijah woods as a serial killer. He is normally the sweet good guy type. This was only a limited release in the usa but is available on Comcast vod for 6.99. So I checked it out last night.. Just when the streets seemed safe, a serial killer with a fetish for scalps is back and on the hunt. Frank is the withdrawn owner of a mannequin store, but his life changes when young artist Anna appears asking for his help with her new exhibition. As their friendship develops and Frank's obsession escalates, it becomes clear that she has unleashed a long-repressed compulsion to stalk and…
-
A few then and now photos Grace Slick Patti Smith Ozzy Johnny Rotten Sting
- 3 replies
- 914 views