Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. What are your thoughts?

  2. A (NSFW) Dispatch From The Smallest Penis In Brooklyn Competition fullscreen (Photos by Marc Yearsley) The doors were scheduled to open for the 1st Annual Smallest Penis in Brooklyn Contest at 2 p.m. sharp at the Kings County Bar on Saturday. At 1:50 there was already a line. All were there to witness the "lifelong dream" of owner Jesse Levitt come true: crowning the smallest penis in Brooklyn. Our sense of awe and wonder had yet to be dulled by heat and fatigue. Intrepid freelancer John Surico and I were eager, nervous. But who were the contestants? Where? The line, and the bar that filled soon after (with a surprising lack of typical Brooklyn sig…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    Great clip from The Daily Show. http://www.nymiddlefingertx.com/

  4. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Sorry if I missed it ... but I do not recall seeing any follow up to our MIA (not Miami RA1 ) MsGuy. Does anybody have some information? Is he well and moved on or?

    • 4 replies
    • 838 views
  5. Guest josephga
    Started by Guest josephga,

    anyone have this phone I'm thinking of dropping the iphone4 getting this as my next upgrade. to many problems with the iphone 4 and at&t bad service after 10 years with them. thinking of this phone with verizon

    • 29 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. Started by Suckrates,

    OK, so the dude got a nice Body.... But he's as dumb as a rock (a rock is probably smarter), his self titled Reality show was a joke and bombed, he cant give a coherent interview, and Fully clothed he's a major BORE.... AND, he coined the catchphrase "JEAH" (who says that? ) PLUS... there is not a hint of cock in that Itsy Bitsy speedo, and we all know that douchebags AINT growers.... So, maybe Gay Escorting is in his future ? Would you pay this Dude $350 for a 1 hour "meating" ??? "JEAH" NOT !

  7. Started by Suckrates,

    Just Because..... A glimpse of Hunk Channing Tatum in his Old Modeling Days..... A Stunner Then, A Stunner Now !

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. I have used this word for years in terms of my girlfriends who love hanging out with me. I call them my fag hags and I have even written articles about this. No one seems to take offense but recently, I think I have insulted some people with this term. Now, I am being told that it is highly offensive and the last thing I want to be is offensive so I'd love a discussion on the use of this word in context of a gay message board. Please let me know if this word offends you, upsets you or is blatantly insensitive of me.

  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Some of us may have been in unusual situations when flying – aborted take-offs and landings, for example. But I expect few if any of us have been in an actual crash. So I have three questions. Question 1 If you had been in a crash and survived impact, your life might well depend on the speed with which you and your fellow passengers evacuate the burning aircraft. Would you actually go against all advice and take something with you as you evacuated the plane? This has become quite a heated issue in the light of the recent Asiana 777 crash at SFO, particularly in the Chinese social media. Many passengers on that flight were from China. One photograph clearly shows a Chin…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. Started by Lucky,

    A video is floating around purporting to show everyday life for gay men in Palm Springs. Charlie and I are not in it, but we'd like to be. (I checked a bit to see if it had already eenposted here while I wasn't looking and didn't find it. Apologies if I missed it.) http://www.andrewchristianshop.com/S...an-CID444.aspx

  11. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Sadly earlier this week I took flight. Not in a plane or another airborne object with my body. I stepped up on a curb and landed several feet away. Thankfully the cement sidewalk, bushes, dirt, metal pole and sprinkler system helped slow me down As I was rolling to a stop I briefly flashed on what it must have felt like to the passengers of flight 214. I came in too low, I tried to abort, I went sliding across the sidewalk into the dirt and bushes and so on Due to my injury I could not get up ...Oh did I mention there was a light rain happening too. It was so nie for people walking into the building to stop and ask if I was alright as I was on the ground ... sure I a…

  12. Started by Suckrates,

    My Solution to Making the World a Better Place - Take A Piss !

  13. your fantasy with the help of photoshop and a nice anonymous dick. Enjoy.

  14. Guest EXPAT

    An expedition backed by Amazon.com's founder Jeff Bezos recovered components from the Saturn 5 rocket engines that powered NASA's Apollo moon missions off the launch pad in 1969. Almost a year ago, Bezos announced that deep-sea sonar scans had located the first-stage engines that were used for the historic Apollo 11 launch — the launch that sent astronauts on their way to the moon's surface for the first time. - NBC News Science, read more:http://nbcnews.to/Y8c30w Photo: The thrust chamber from an F-1 rocket engine sits on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. NASA says the F-1 engine was the most powerful single-nozzle, liquid-fueld rocket engine ever developed. (Bezos Exp…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    This is the trailer for the just released movie about Julian Assange and Wikileaks that's called "The Fifth Estate."

  16. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    This is so touching story... I want to breast feed my child if I could too.. It's so natural a thing to do. Go moms! http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/breastfeeding-note-from-pizza-waitress-pays-it-forward-164047499.htm

    • 0 replies
    • 473 views
  17. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I wonder what I would do if I suddenly discovered a balance of US$92 quadrillion in one of my accounts? That's what happened to US PR consultant Chris Reynolds when he opened his June PayPal statement. It was of course an error which PayPal quickly remedied, agreeing to pay an undisclosed sum to a charity of Mr. Reynold's choice. But it's tempting to wonder if it might have been possible to make a few quick purchases. Perhaps a yacht and a Learjet to whisk you to a new mansion located somewhere with no extradition treaty to the US! http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/17/tech/paypal-error/index.html

    • 1 reply
    • 2.4k views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Equal marriage bill for England and Wales given Royal Assent and is now law! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/britain-gay-marriage-legal_n_3610525.html

  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YuZBGEDM33Y

    • 3 replies
    • 728 views
  20. Vehicle Records Taken By Law Enforcement Agencies Across America: ACLU By ANNE FLAHERTY and CALVIN WOODWARD 07/17/13 08:06 PM ET EDT AP WASHINGTON — You can drive, but you can't hide. A rapidly growing network of police cameras is capturing, storing and sharing data on license plates, making it possible to stitch together people's movements whether they are stuck in a commute, making tracks to the beach or up to no good. For the first time, the number of license tag captures has reached the millions, according to a study published Wednesday by the American Civil Liberties Union based on information from hundreds of law enforcement agencies. Departments keep the record…

    • 0 replies
    • 663 views
  21. Started by Suckrates,

    From the Pop Group "Scissor Sisters"..... I never paid him much attention, BUT he IS kinda Adorable !

    • 3 replies
    • 2.4k views
  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    West Hollywood Hotel is the NSFW look at five couples that check in and explore their relationships through some very odd occurrences, perhaps the oddest being what happens to the straight couple.

    • 0 replies
    • 612 views
  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    The bus trip in an endless traffic jam leads to a stay in a motel straight out of nightmares, where it seems like the evil druid is stalking new prey. Somebody form a protection circle around Stiles now!

  24. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Yesterday the UK government passed a bill to make same sex marriages legal in England and Wales with effect from next year. The reason for the delay is to give government and local authority departments time to make changes and introduce new procedures. The law does not apply to Scotland and Northern Ireland which have their own parliaments. http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/17/world/europe/uk-same-sex-marriage/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

  25. That Chick-Fil-A fucker Dan Cathy, pulled his tweet he made right after the Supreme Court announced it decision on DOMA. IMHO, this twat should have an apple stuffed in his mouth and roasted like the fucking pig he is. He said: "Sad day for our nation; founding fathers would be ashamed of our gen. to abandon wisdom of the ages re: cornerstone of strong societies." So, Mr. Dan Cathy, I still will not be going to your shitty restaurants with the rest of the cunts that eat there. @RantoftheDay hehe

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.