Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest GeminiLove
    Started by Guest GeminiLove,

    I have so so many cool stories.......lol..This site is totally cool to put in a mild way. I like meeting people that are real and sincere. And at this site, you all seem so pleasant to talk too and you all seem so calm and in prospective to the article/post at hand. I appreciate that and have tons of respect for you. Gemini

    • 0 replies
    • 697 views
  2. Guest GeminiLove
    Started by Guest GeminiLove,

    This has to do with my advise post to the PNP question: 4 years ago; a client that I had know for over a year invited me to his house in and around the Detroit area. At the beginning he offered me some 420 and I did a bill clinton on him; Sooooo, after we get 40 mins into what where doing in his Master bedroom; I heard creeks from the floor boards and the front door open: So, I had the client tied up to his bed and went to his bedroom door and listen. I heard "other voices" from and coming down the long Hall way. So, I immediately turned to my client and said "whats all this about"...he answered "what"...now, I wasn't born yesterday; I have a BS in Police administration …

    • 0 replies
    • 861 views
  3. Guest Hoover42
    Started by Guest Hoover42,

    Did you see the recent photo of Perez Hilton with his vast array of colognes in the background? I have a single small bottle of cologne (Bulgari Pour Homme) that I bought in 1992 that is about 9/10 full. Obviously I use it only for rare special occasions. At that rate, the bottle should last until 2202. When I do use cologne, after showering and drying myself, I spray it once into the air in front of me and then walk through the mist. That's it. How about you? Do you partake? Do you like the smell of cologne on hot guys?

  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Love these. Takes the mystery away. . .

  6. Started by AdamSmith,

    That is an air mask designed specifically for pets. If you love doggies, donate to your local fire dept. designated for them to buy these devices.

    • 1 reply
    • 708 views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Forbes unveiled its list of highest paid TV personalities and it includes many familiar faces. From talk show hosts to producers and reality TV judges, many of your favorite small screen stars clocked in with very high earnings. To compile their list, the reporters at Forbes talked to producers, managers, agents and other industry players to come up with the estimates each celebrity earned from TV and entertainment-related work for the time period of June 2012-June 2013. It makes me sick that Glenn Beck is #3 and Rush Limbaugh is #6. It tells what people are willing to pay for. Very sad.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    Stephen Fry on Vladimir Putin: "He is making scapegoats of gay people, just as Hitler did Jews. He cannot be allowed to get away with it." Read Stephen's passionate letter to David Cameron: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/08/07/stephen-fry-compares-russian-winter-olympics-to-nazi-hosted-1936-olympics-in-letter-to-david-cameron/

  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 5 replies
    • 765 views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    We have now completed the Gay Porto Alegre area of the site. The listings are also in the forum area called City Guides. We hope this helps some of you that want to visit this amazing to better understand the city and make good choices. If we left off major things that you want to see, please let me know and we'll add them. http://gayportoalegre.boytoy.com/

  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I wonder why they are closing? Any New Yorkers on the board know the story?

  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Today would have been Whitney Houston's 50th birthday. What a waste of a talent.

    • 0 replies
    • 771 views
  14. AUGUST 8--A woman and her male companion were charged this week in a Nevada federal court after the duo allegedly committed a number of lewd, indecent, and obscene sex acts on each other during a June flight from Oregon to Las Vegas. According to a U.S. District Court complaint, as Allegiant Airlines Flight 557 flight took off from Medford, a fellow passenger--sitting across the aisle from Jessica Stroble and Christopher Martin--observed Stroble perform oral sex and manually stimulate the genitalia of a male passenger sitting in the window seat next to her. After the act was completed, the witness, identified as J.S., watched as Stroble wiped off her mouth while the mal…

  15. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    1. I WENT TO A BOOKSTORE AND ASKED THE SALESWOMAN, "WHERE'S THE SELF- HELP SECTION?" SHE SAID IF SHE TOLD ME, IT WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE. 2. WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS? 3. IS THERE ANOTHER WORD FOR SYNONYM? 4. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU SEE AN ENDANGERED ANIMAL EATING AN ENDANGERED PLANT? 5. IF THE POLICE ARREST A MUTE, DO THEY TELL HIM HE HAS THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT? 6. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CIVIL WAR? 7. IF YOU SPIN AN ORIENTAL MAN IN A CIRCLE THREE TIMES, DOES HE BECOME DISORIENTED? 8. WHY DO SHOPS HAVE SIGNS, 'GUIDE DOGS ONLY'? THE DOGS CAN'T READ AND THEIR OWNERS ARE BLIND.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love Ryan Gosling but if you have seen this movie, what did you think? Were you in awe of its cinematic qualities? Or, were you just left with an open mouth wondering how this movie got released? I did love the movie being based in Thailand and I loved seeing the Thai music and Karaoke in the movie. But, that was not enough for me. Perhaps I just didn't get it. But, I don't forgive my time being wasted on this movie.

  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/21765820-421/elysium-review-great-matt-damon-action-awful-jodie-foster-acting.html From the article: Jodie Foster delivers an unbelievably terrible performance in “Elysium.” Maybe the worst acting ever done by a two-time Oscar winner. But also from the article: But all in all it's one of the best action movies of the year. . .

  18. I love the email I got from Marriott today.

  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Just for Hito. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 578 views
  20. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    You’re trying to get home after a hard day at the office and an equally long evening of drinking and partying. One of your fellow passengers is smoking (not allowed), drinking from a can of soda (not allowed) and flashing his credit card around (dangerous)! Seem fishy? What the heck! It’s New York! Things happen, alright? Well, not exactly! For your senses come into play and tell you that smell is distinctly fishy. Shark-like, no less. And sure enough, there under your seat is . . . a dead shark! And that’s what happened to commuters shortly after midnight on the N train to Queens. How it got there, no-one yet knows. Discovery Channel adamantly denies that it has a…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Penis Jewelry Brought to You by Ke$ha.

  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Riders of the New York Subway system today saw a dead shark in a subway. Now how does that happen?

  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    August 7, 2013, Studio City, Calif. – CBS has given a straight-to-series order for 13 episodes of EXTANT, a serialized drama from Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Television and CBS Television Studios. The series will be broadcast during summer 2014. EXTANT is a futuristic thriller about a female astronaut trying to reconnect with her family when she returns after a year in outer space. Her experiences lead to events that ultimately will change the course of human history. “EXTANT is a very original concept with layers of humanity, mystery and surprise that reveal itself throughout the script,” said Nina Tassler, President of CBS Entertainment. “Our partnership with Amblin…

    • 0 replies
    • 610 views
  24. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Explain what, why, where? (Obviously not Thailand....)

    • 9 replies
    • 2.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.