The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
-
Congrats Kate & William.. http://shine.yahoo.com/royal-baby-july/kate-middleton-and-prince-william-welcome-royal-baby-144749031.html
- 37 replies
- 3.2k views
- 1 follower
-
I love this guy. I think he is very romantic and it shows that waiting is not so bad after all. It will be like a magic on their first night.. http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/02/sean-lowe-the-virgin-bachelor/
- 13 replies
- 1.6k views
-
this chick needs help fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY4mv8NEgyo
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
- 3 replies
- 624 views
-
-
I think I could do more with my imagination. What do you think? Do you think he matches the description of Finnick in the book. He is a high class prostitute for both sexes I think...
- 2 replies
- 651 views
-
Geraldo Rivera, age 70 posts his Vanity Shot WHY ????
- 9 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
“Glee” star Cory Monteith, who died Saturday of an accidental overdose of heroin and alcohol in a Vancouver hotel room, may not seem like the stereotypical heroin user. That's why, despite the fresh-faced 31-year-old actor's openness about his lifelong struggles with alcohol and drugs, his death has shocked many. The surprise is only because most Americans aren’t familiar with the new realities of heroin. The economics and demographics of heroin use in the United States have been changing in recent years. In fact, according to statistics from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, Monteith largely fits the new profile of a heroin user: a white male in his 30s. “I deal wi…
- 14 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Any of you following this trial? I have been about 75% and now that its basically ended still cannot decide if Zimmerman is guilty or not. I know there were several things he did that should not have been done, like leave his vehicle, follow Martin ... but what happened? Why did this kid get murdered? I also found out a few things I did not know ... like Martin had a small amount of THC in his system. But more disturbing Zimmerman's ex wife (or girlfriend) had to take out a restraining order on him. Plus he was arrested for assaulting a police officer.The last two the jury will not hear about. And of course the infamous screams for help heard in the background of a 911 …
- 75 replies
- 7.3k views
- 1 follower
-
It looks so nice and I'm not the only one who says.. "I want a (ring) like that".. Apparently Kelly does so too. http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/kelly-osbourne-shows-off-engagement-ring-father-daughter-131821685.html?vp=1
-
- 3 replies
- 751 views
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 692 views
-
-
The psychosexual something-or-other of the era distilled...
-
- 0 replies
- 607 views
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 596 views
-
-
Saw this recommended via FB by a lawyer acquaintance I respect. 5 Reasons You Should Never Agree to a Police Search (Even if You Have Nothing to Hide) Scott MorganAssociate Director, FlexYourRights.org Posted: 02/21/2012 10:52 pm Do you know what your rights are when a police officer asks to search you? If you're like most people I've met in my eight years working to educate the public on this topic, then you probably don't. It's a subject that a lot of people think they understand, but too often our perception of police power is distorted by fictional TV dramas, sensational media stories, silly urban myths, and the unfortunate fact that police themselves are le…
- 16 replies
- 1.5k views
-
I think this will be a break through discovery if it holds true. http://news.yahoo.com/king-david-era-palace-found-israel-archaeologists-141207932.html
- 3 replies
- 874 views
-
How Much Could Medicare for All Save You? By Rich Smith July 21, 2013 The government put a key piece of Obamacare back on the shelf last week, when it announced that companies employing more than 50 workers will have an extra year to begin offering health insurance without facing fines. Whether you consider this good news or bad news probably depends on whether you were a fan or a foe of the Affordable Care Act in the first place. But could it be that the ACA isn't really needed at all? Could an alternative idea -- "Medicare for all" -- actually do a better job of controlling medical costs, and making health care affordable for Americans? Obamacare -- but cheape…
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
-
Oh my I think we will be able to see a gay spiderman in theaters soon. Who will play his love interest? One thing I worry about having a superhero as a lover is that what happens if the split becomes ugly. http://omg.yahoo.com/news/andrew-garfield-stumps-gay-spider-man-why-cant-005131324.html
-
Don't think this one has been posted here before. Eek... http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jul/18/white-elephants-10-greatest-in-tempo
- 11 replies
- 1.4k views
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D8bCuNiJ-NI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYvr28-5QKw&feature=player_detailpage
-
I just saw this movie trailer on TV and I got a kick out of it because they incorporated portions of the recent Obama press conference on the NSA in the preview. This is hysterical and timely for the movie.
- 8 replies
- 928 views
- 1 follower
-
As we have no Fetish forum this will just have to plop down here... Why We Have Stoops Photo via atomische's flickr It may be stinking hot outside, but at least the streets aren't covered in horse manure... as was the case in late 1800s New York City. Recently a Redditor posted a page from Superfreakonomics, which recalled a time that five million pounds of manure was being dumped on city streets every day. In 2009 the New Yorker noted that it was "predicted that by 1930 horse manure would reach the level of Manhattan’s third-story windows." And that is why stoops were so very necessary. “In vacant lots, horse manure was piled as high as sixty feet. It lined city…
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
Did the new pope get tricked by the gay lobby into putting one of its own leaders in charge of the housecleaning of the Vatican? Called "The Prelate of The Gay Lobby," he is the star of an article in Italian magazine Espresso Republica, and they do seem to have the goods on this wily prelate once caught in an elevator car with his boyfriend. Their relationship scandalized the Church in Uruguay until he was shuttled off to the Vatican. Apparently the gay lobby got his file cleaned because nothing derogatory was in it when the Pope named him to the leadership position. Apparently, the Pope has now been advised of the trickery: http://espresso.repubblica.it/dettaglio/the-p…
-
- 3 replies
- 942 views
-
-
http://www.thebacklot.com/liberace-behind-the-candelabra/05/2013/
- 31 replies
- 5.1k views