Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    The 16th World Bodypainting Festival held earlier this month in Poertschach am Woerthersee, Austria, included artists from 45 nationalities and every continent drawing 29,000 visitors to the Mecca of Bodypainting, according to the World Bodypainting Association. Take a look at some amazing photos on the site: http://designyoutrust.com/2013/07/the-16th-world-bodypainting-festival/

  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I’m all about men taking more care to make sure their butts look good, but exactly what does an ass that’s been injected with belly fat look like out of clothes? That doesn’t seem like it would be very attractive.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I don't know whether she could act but I wish her a good luck in her role as Dazzler.. I bet our EXPAT is excited? or maybe not.. https://twitter.com/BryanSinger/status/318836138452328448

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Check out this 15 second clips of hot guys http://vinescope.com/my-humps-406.html http://vinescope.com/dont-drop-that-soap-384.html

    • 1 reply
    • 754 views
  5. Started by Suckrates,

    Pop Tarts + Ice Cream..... what could be better and more refreshing on a Hot summers Day. Looks YUM !

  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    When I lived in Europe/London ten years ago, I loved this band BLUE. They have a new album out called "Roulette". Here are some hot images of this band: the gay one is on the right here:

    • 3 replies
    • 3.5k views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9OzvWJ8rHI

    • 3 replies
    • 644 views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    Washboard Cajun and Eric the banjo man jam out on the classic "Wipe Out" is like nothing you've ever seen before!!

  9. Started by JKane,

    • 1 reply
    • 742 views
  10. Started by Lucky,

    Bishop Desmond Tutu, today, in Cape Town, on gay rights: I would not worship a God who is homophobic and that is how deeply I feel about this. I would refuse to go to a homophobic heaven. No, I would say sorry, I mean I would much rather go to the other place. I am as passionate about this campaign as I ever was about apartheid. For me, it is at the same level.

  11. Started by Suckrates,

    WITH HIMSELF ! Appears he is another self indulgent A-hole obsessed with Tweeting and Instagramming pics of Himself. Why do these people think WE CARE ???? I will grant him that he does look better than his Former Self; A puffy Pillsbury doughboy who looked like he ate too many of his own Grands Biscuits. However he is still NOT the Abercrombie Model or Andrew Chrisitan Boy he seems to see in his own Magic Mirror... Perez, STOP deluding yourself and cluttering up the Enviornment with this Shit . (If he had a basket, I probably wouldn't care )

  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-brennan-rosenberg/7-reasons-you-should-be-w_b_3640173.html

  13. Guest GeminiLove
    Started by Guest GeminiLove,

    Hi, Everyone; I'm Gemini Love; I love this site; I've been browsing for hours and there are tons of hot boy's here...omg. Everyone have a great weekend and give me a shout. Gemini

  14. With Weiner's wiener hanging out so much lately: http://gawker.com/weiner-unbound-here-are-the-uncensored-nsfw-dick-shot-909123220?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow I am curious if other actually think that sexting is actually cheating? I watch with disgust the press conference he had to call when the new allegations came out and all I could think was: did he meet someone in person. Thoughts?

  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    Have you seen the pontiff in any of the Rio haunts that we all frequent? I am sure the "gay mafia" of the Vatican has given him advice on what "special" places to visit on his trip. I would not be surprised if you saw him sneaking into a room at Meio Mundo or dancing at Le Boy.

  16. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    A Long Island middle school teacher says he was forced to resign after he appeared on TV as a reality show extra in an episode where he peels off his shirt and frolics with women in a swimming pool. But many parents and students say it's not fair. --- I cannot believe the above is real. It reads as if created by a site like the Onion. But sadly its all too real and so absurd I just feel like banging my head into a wall over and over

  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    One of the Internet's most beloved gay web series, "Husbands" is about to return for a third season. This time, however, it's making the leap to The CW's new online platform, CW Seed. To celebrate this, The CW has released a new trailer and poster which should delight fans of the series. http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/cw-seed/?play=cae03086-9f28-4ab5-84cc-391fef7d6e7a "Husbands" stars Brad Bell and Sean Hemeon as a gay couple who accidentally get married during a drunken binge, and decide to stay together to prove that same-sex marriage can be successful. Producer and co-creator Jane Espenson ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Battlestar Galactica") along with co-creator and s…

    • 2 replies
    • 843 views
  18. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Ben Affleck’s movie “Argo” goes on release in Thailand tomorrow. A Thai friend and I saw a preview screening this afternoon at Paragon. Please go and see it. It is masterful account of the escape of 6 US hostages from the Canadian Embassy in Teheran in early 1980. It’s no surprise that the film won Best Picture at the Golden Globes and is up for Best Picture and Best Editing in the upcoming Oscars (as well as in 5 other categories). Affleck’s direction is kept on a tight reign and keeps pace and tension up from beginning to end. Nor is it a suprise to see George Clooney as one of the producers. It’s very much his kind of film. Affleck, Alan Arkin and John Goodwin also s…

  19. Yuck. Eww. http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/24/travel/luxury-cruise-inspection/index.html?c=homepage-t

    • 2 replies
    • 953 views
  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    It’s that time of year – the 2014 FDNY Calendar is up for sale!

    • 2 replies
    • 599 views
  21. I am not sure if any of you have projects you work on with others. But, if you do, check out Basecamp. I have been using it for near 2 years and I love it. It is the best project management and collaboration tool I have seen. You can attach videos, photos, files, etc and depending on who is working on a particular project, each team members instantly gets notification. I was looking into my account today and I have 39 team members in over 18 cities and it really does allow us all to communicate so easily. http://basecamp.com

  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Cher to Headline NYC Pride Dance on the Pier http://t.co/eeI9vmL0tr

  23. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98pnXoj8G-I

    • 0 replies
    • 585 views
  24. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Hw was a she and she was a he... Extremely interesting. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/23/transgender-teenage-couple-arin-andrews-katie-hill_n_3639220.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

    • 0 replies
    • 606 views
  25. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    DOMA is overturned!!!! I'm going for shoe shopping to celebrate over lunch... I think I will be full without eating.. lol... More gay guys will marry and start to have family of their own. I think it's just great. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/supreme-court-strikes-down-doma-140330141.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.