Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    http://www.newnownext.com/wwe-wrestler-darren-young-comes-out-as-gay-im-very-happy/08/2013/?xrs=synd_facebook_nnn http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_1dxfgye4

  2. The title was that from Gawker today. But, I thought the routine was very cool and thought Sam did a great job. Why is this insane?

  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Russian TV Presenter Comes Out on Air, Gets Fired. Below you can see a terrible interview with him.

  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is hilarious. For lovers of the 80s song "Total Eclipse of the Heart", here is comedian Christina Bianco imitating 19 different divas singing Bonnie Tyler‘s famous song. Brilliant.

  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Emblem3 is a boy band that came from last year's X Factor in the US. They have their first album out now and their first single Chloe is pretty catchy. So of course they are on the marketing path like all musicians and this picture emerged over the last couple of days. Townie posted this on Facebook and I had to share it here:

    • 3 replies
    • 641 views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I didn't realize that the youngest kids from The Brady Bunch are older than I am. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/14/cindy-brady-birthday_n_3749513.html?utm_hp_ref=tv&ir=TV

    • 0 replies
    • 630 views
  7. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    London’s Heathrow airport has been closed to all traffic as a result of a fire which has broken out on an Ethiopian 787 Dreamliner. The airliner was parked at the time with no passengers or crew on board. Presently there is no indication where the fire was located in the aircraft. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23294760 Heathrow has now announced that all flights are now operating again. Photo: news.sky.com

    • 16 replies
    • 4.6k views
  8. Started by AdamSmith,

    'Everything old is new again, Just like the 'Long Long Trailor'"... http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1672-credences-of-summer

    • 2 replies
    • 823 views
  9. We have now completed the Gay Athens and Gay Atlanta area of the site. The listings are also in the forum area called City Guides. If we left off major things that you want to see, please let me know and we'll add them. Also, you will see at the very top of this link an edit button (if you are logged in). In this area, you can helps us to edit the article for any issues or discrepancies. Once you submit an edit, an Admin will have to approve it. It is not like Wiki in that the edit is live when you click. First, we have to view the edits and then the admin will make a decision whether or not to approve the edit. Naturally, if there are words in the article that some…

  10. Russia's Anti-Gay Law Will Impact Foreign Tourists, Possible Olympic Athletes Posted: 07/11/2013 2:44 pm EDT Bad news for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) travelers hoping to visit Russia, as foreign tourists will now be subjected to the same "gay propaganda" fines and sentences as residents. Travel site Skift reports that the new law, signed into law by Russian President Vladimir Putin on June 30, contains a provision that allows the government to arrest and detain gay (or "pro-gay") foreigners for up to 14 days before they would then be expelled from Russia. As far as what is considered "pro-gay," the laws specifics are somewhat vague, butCanadian…

    • 1 reply
    • 846 views
  11. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I'm not sure whether the vaccine will work in Africa or not yet but it is a break through that will definitely contribute in creating an effective vaccine for malaria that kills so many young children every year. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/13/health/a-malaria-vaccine-works-with-limits.html?_r=0

    • 0 replies
    • 568 views
  12. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I can't believe this happened. Who drinks before the reception at a wedding? http://screen.yahoo.com/blogs/screen-blog/respect-elders-until-throwing-drinks-171848756.html?vp=1

  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    My award goes out to Harry Styles of One Direction who twerked. hottie. The Teen Choice Award were held tonight. Here is the complete list of winners from the 2013 Teen Choice Awards: Choice Music Group: One Direction Choice Summer Tour: One Direction Choice Single by a Group: "Live While We're Young," One Direction Choice Love Song: "Little Things," One Direction Choice Movie Actress, Comedy: Rebel Wilson, Pitch Perfect Choice Movie Actor, Comedy: Syklar Astin, Pitch Perfect Choice Music Comedy: Pitch Perfect Choice Movie Villain: Adam DeVine, Pitch Perfect Choice Breakup Song: "Come & Get It," Selena Gomez Choice Music Star, Female: Selena Gomez Choice Hot…

    • 9 replies
    • 904 views
  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    Very interesting story on 2 gay men in Maryland who found their son through friends on Facebook! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23641446

  15. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Its about time this woman faced consequences. I am sure we all know about her hidden diabetes diagnosis while she continued to pretend like butter and sugar were great foods for us all .... well until she signed a contract with a pharmaceutical company and finally did an about face. Now its racial slurs. She's such a lovable Southern Bell ----- Paula Deen, the self-proclaimed queen of Southern cooking and a sugary mainstay of the Food Network, was dropped by the network on Friday, following a bewildering day in which she failed to show up for an interview on the “Today” show and then in two online videos begged her family and audience for forgiveness for using racist …

  16. Be a user, not a consumer: how capitalism has changed our languageCapitalism is altering our language – and Raymond Williams saw it coming more than 50 years ago Owen Hatherley The Guardian, Sunday 11 August 2013 16.30 EDT According to a report by researchers at the University of Los Angeles, English has become a peculiarly capitalist language – though they don't quite put it like that. They used the somewhat blunt instrument of feeding 1.5m English-language books into Ngram Viewer, a tool that catalogues phrase usage, in order to count the frequency that words were used. The results proved that over the last 200 years there has been an ever-increasing use of particu…

    • 1 reply
    • 868 views
  17. My admiration for Stephen Fry continues to go up and up. He has written a very direct and personal letter to David Cameron about not attending the Russian Olympics. I only wish his sentiments were echoed in the USA. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/stephen-fry/stephen-fry-open-letter-to-david-cameron_b_3718389.html

  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    Is anyone else watching this show?

  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20724795,00.html She was 84

    • 4 replies
    • 787 views
  20. Guest GeminiLove
    Started by Guest GeminiLove,

    Once a year I have one of my favorite clients take me on a trip and this year we went to Maui for 3 weeks. Now, some of you may know this beach and some of you may not know this beach. It's SE of WaiLea about 15 minw by car, 10 mins by scooter..lol..and 10 mins from Makena..Now any day is great there but; this was a Sunday and Sundays at this beach are awesome. So, we had been down at the beach sense 1pm, watching the whales, watching the sea turtles pop up and the dolphins playing no more then 1oo yards from shore. So, it's about 6pm dusk time; I have on a nice bottom wear from George; So, my clients that I Have known for 5 1/2 years asked me to go the point and has a …

  21. Started by Suckrates,

    Well, although NOT a selfie this time, but More Self-love from Perez. The guy truly does LOVE himself, and enjoys showing us all his new Improved SELF..... But a note to Perez: if you Suck it in anymore, you'll be inside-out..... Gurlfriend, we get IT, but GIVE IT A REST ALREADY !

  22. Guest GeminiLove
    Started by Guest GeminiLove,

    I was just sitting here with a client and this person was all into what movie stars are doing; what they think about, where their traveling too; etc....Now; I listened out of respect, but in the back of my head I was saying "who really cares what "Angelina" is doing; or what she's eating for lunch or dinner...What I do care about is "why are they putting starving kids on TV and then asking the hard working American to donate money.....Go ask BRAD or ANGELINA for money; they could solve world hunger in one personally written check....But, I could care less what any movie/actor star is doing.

  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Watch the first audition with the cute boys http://www.hulu.com/watch/518185

  24. Started by Lucky,

    The other day I mentioned that I had seen two supremely hot and sexy guys at the local Food4Less. This is a store with a large Hispanic patronage, but unfortunately the patrons come from a long line of farmers working hard at making a living in the hard sun. They don't win beauty contests, and they don't pass beauty genes on to their children. Except for the occassional mutation, such as those two hot guys. I had to get in another line that day so sexy was the one that I didn't trust myself. So today I saw yet another hottie. This guy was a teen, I wasn't sure how old, and he wore gym shorts that were full of meat in the rear. The front wasn't so obvious. I thought to m…

  25. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    So I got a phone call from a number that I didn't recognize. I usually ignore those unidentifiable calls and don't answer them. But I do check the number just in case. It was from a mental hospital. Why would a mental hospital call me?? Should I call them and ask who they are looking for? Maybe the phone number is hijacked. They have called me twice so far.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.