Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest manny22
    Started by Guest manny22,

    Hey guys - new to this forum here - joined hoping someone here can help me with some information. there used to be a very hot (tall, black hair, amazing body) dancer and escort from The Gaiety in NYC who was named TJ or Scott Anthony (he went by both names i think) - he was a Playgirl cover model once and just one fo the most beautiful sexy men I've ever met. I'm wondering if he's still around and working? I saw him numerous times but about 2 years ago his phone number quit working and I get no answer from the email address I always used for him. Anybody remember this guy? and if so, how can i reach him!!! thanks!!!!!!!!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Obama will sign a memorandum Wednesday granting health care and other benefits to the same-sex partners of federal employees, two senior administration officials said. The signing will take place in the Oval Office and follows sharp criticism of the president over a Justice Department motion filed last week in support of the Defense of Marriage Act -- which opposes same-sex marriage -- that used the government's interest in opposing incestuous marriages to support its position against same-sex marriage. Gay and lesbian advocates have also faulted the Obama administration for not moving to repeal the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy…

  3. Seems red yeast rice, a natural food supplement, is as effective at controlling cholesterol levels as the high powered big pharma statins. Touted as an alternative for those who can't tolerate statins or can't afford them. ABC News broadcast a piece on it tonight. Here is the article... A Substitute for Those Who Can't Take Statins? Red yeast rice does well in small trial, but there are potential risks. By Ed Edelson HealthDay Reporter June 15 MONDAY, June 15 (HealthDay News) -- A new study revives a running controversy about the purported cholesterol-lowering effects of the centuries-old natural product called red yeast rice. Red yeast rice is produced when a…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Guest bander
    Started by Guest bander,

    Been looking at that Adam4Rent review for it seems like a week... I have written reviews so I know there are some new ones to post.. Did you guys just get tired of running this site? or what?

  5. Started by MsGuy,

    This is just too perverse to describe. The best part is at the end. q=elephant+eating+shit&docid=711141622310&mid=EB8EEB0FB82EC57BA76CEB8EEB0FB82EC57BA76C&FORM=VIVR6" target="_blank">Elephant Kink

    • 0 replies
    • 829 views
  6. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    I was driving from Chicago to Peoria the other day when a tire blew out. Checking my spare, I found that it too was flat. My only option was to flag down a passing motorist and get a ride to the next town. The first vehicle to stop was an old man in a van.. He yelled out the window, "Need a lift?" "Yes, I sure do," I replied. "You a Republican or Democrat," asked the old man. "Democrat," I replied. "Well, you can just go to Hell," yelled the old man as he sped off. Another guy stopped, rolled down the window, and asked me the same question. Again, I gave the same answer, "Democrat." The driver gave me the finger and drove …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    Enough piffle about religion, politics and the fate of millions. My present burning concern is to determine whether it's true that when you hear the whistle blowing eight to the bar you will know that Tennessee is not very far. Or did Tex Beneke lie to us all those years?

    • 25 replies
    • 4.2k views
  8. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I tried to log onto Daddys site just now when I got home, and can't get on the main site or the message board...Anyone else having the same issue?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Obama has a real chance to follow through on his campaign pledge to abolish the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy. Will he take a step in the right direction? http://edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/06/08...?iref=hpmostpop

  10. Official: More than 1M Child Prostitutes in India NEW DELHI, India (CNN) -- Around 1.2 million children are believed to be involved in prostitution in India, the country's federal police said Monday. Ashwani Kumar, who heads the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), told a seminar on human trafficking, that India occupied a "unique position" as what he called a source, transit nation and destination of this trade. India's home secretary Madhukar Gupta remarked that at least 100 million people were involved in human trafficking in India. "The number of trafficked persons is difficult to determine due to the secrecy and clandestine nature of the crime. …

    • 9 replies
    • 3.1k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    From May 31-June 6, 2009, I'm bicycling in AIDS/LifeCycle. It's a 7-day, 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to make a world of difference in the lives of people living with HIV and AIDS. I hope to raise at least 10k dollars this year and I hope that you are able to help. The LA Gay and Lesbian Community Center does a great deal of wonderful work in the area and for those with HIV. Please help them to continue their task. Help me support the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center by giving what you can. Totally Oz http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/papabear

  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://tinyurl.com/n6dd65

    • 0 replies
    • 902 views
  13. Started by Lucky,

    In his signature line, Adam Smith say "timor mortis conturbat me." Even with 5 years of Latin, I had to look that one up, not that I didn't get the gist of it. What I learned is that it is a phrase part of a bigger prayer, one which explains to me, at least, what might lead one to utter the words. Here is the longer version: Peccantem me quotidie, et non poenitentem, timor mortis conturbat me. Quia in inferno nulla est redemptio, miserere mei, Deus, et salva me. These words could easily apply to many who post in these forums, but no one would doubt that Adam has a claim to them. After all, the translation is: "Sinning daily, and not repenting, the fear of dea…

    • 16 replies
    • 2.8k views
  14. Started by MsGuy,

    But they can't get married in California. link

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Started by Lucky,

    Los Angeles' Celebration theater is showing the above-named play now, about two hustlers and a midwestern lawyer in 1994's Times Square. Not wanting to usurp Townsend P. Locke's preeminent position as chronicler of what's happening in LA, I'll simply cite the link to the LA Times' mini-review of the show, which includes a pic of the actor playing the lawyer and a Latino actor playing the hustler. I'm seeing it next week. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/culturemon...n-theatre-.html

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Guest STUDCODY
    Started by Guest STUDCODY,

    Hey! I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys about a new venture for me. I got back from my California trip on Tuesday and had a meeting with Falcon while in San Francisco. They hired me and I film my first videos in a week for the Falcon STR8 Men site! I guess they're going to come up with some entertaining story portraying me as straight hahahaha. I then film my first full feature movie a week later! Trying to come up with a stage name (Cody is a bit too common I think), I met a Raging Stallion star while out in the Castro and he suggested to pick the name of my high school enemy. I didn't have any real enemies in HS but the name of my high school crush poppe…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  17. California High Court Upholds Same-Sex Marriage Ban SAN FRANCISCO, California (CNN) -- The California Supreme Court upheld Tuesday a ban on same-sex marriages that state voters passed in November, but it allowed about 18,000 same-sex marriages performed before the ban to remain valid. The split ruling was met with chants of "shame on you" from a crowd of about 1,000 people who gathered outside the court building in San Francisco. "It's nice that my marriage is still intact, but that's not the point," said Kathleen White, who married her partner in 2008. Opponents of the ban argued that the controversial Proposition 8, which state voters passed, 52 perc…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    Do you think we will finally be able to get in? How soon? Can't wait to do that legally!

  19. I saw a couple headlines like the one above, claiming that support for same sex marraige is now on the decline, so I figured it was worth looking into. Its now clear that at least two statewide organizations in California - EQCA and the Courage Campaign - plan to go out and talk to voters in areas where opposition to same sex marraige is strong. I am delighted they are doing it, and I plan to spend a lot of time helping. So I figured it was worth knowing in advance whether or not things have somehow changed, and we are about to spend a huge amount of time on a massive wasted effort that will just leave the LGBT community feeling more discouraged. Before I get into lot…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    When I first saw it mentioned I thought somebody was making a joke. Actually it's a real show combining the dance show and diet show concepts. Not my dish of tea, but I do give the creators credit for a clever title. http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20090424oxygen01

    • 0 replies
    • 753 views
  21. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    What do you think? WASHINGTON (May 30) - President Barack Obama made good on a campaign promise to his most important supporter Saturday night — his wife, Michelle. The president and first lady jetted to a date in New York late Saturday afternoon, aides and media in tow. President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama get ready to take a small jet from Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland to New York City, Saturday. Their date night, which included dinner and a Broadway show, drew criticism from some Republicans, who questioned the trip during a recession "I am taking my wife to New York City because I promised her during the campaign that I would take…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  22. Started by TampaYankee,

    A TV fantasy series about good and evil mired in medicore writing. However, I'm its newest, greatest fan. Well, its lead really, Craig Horner. I had channel surfed over the show numerous times in the past giving it little more than a moments notice. However, tonight I stumbled across it once again at the opening of the first episode (rerun no doubt. What caught my eye and undying enthusiasm was a scene where the obvious male lead was shirtless in leather pants spiltting fire wood with an ax. This guy has a primo, numero uno, one in a billion body. I was hopelessly hooked. They guy turns out to be Craig Horner. ANy number of his photos show him to be a cute guy eas…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  23. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    I see the tragic news of Actress Farrah Fawcett ,Charlies Angels ,on tonights news now dying of anal cancer. Dont get this confused with bowel cancer,in which you hopefully are screened for every 5 years. Whilst i havent done much research on anal cancer,high risk groups are gay men,whom i presume are bottoms. Being a bottom myself,this does concern me. However i think its good Farrah Fawcett has come out to expose this type of cancer publicly,she deserves praise. Without doing any research,i imagine anal warts could turn cancerous,something i have seen many barboys have.and dont get treated.

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  24. Just received from escort/dancer MattCums.... Hi webmaster, I received a suspicious email from a "client" offering me an enormous amount of money to do a trip to london ($2000 a day for a week). He offered me the world but then asked that I pay his "travel agent" half the plane fare before he would send me half the money. He asked for my bank account number to transfer the "funds" once I sent his travel agent the money. I can forward you all the emails from this scammer. He said his name is Andrew Smith and he saw me on your site, but of course my review is negative so why would he contact me for such a huge date? This person is obviously going down the list of escort…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  25. Started by Lucky,

    Since it is so rare to see a new thread in the pornification forum, I thought I would mention that I contributed one today, and you can look at it or not, but I just wanted you to know it was there!

    • 0 replies
    • 756 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.