Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have a friend who is overseas and stuck there. He needs a ticket back to USA. However, he is not reliable and VERY flakey. I don't mind spending the money for a ticket but how can I do this and get my money back if he does not show? Is there a way to do this that no one looses?

  2. Started by AdamSmith,

    Long ago on an MC far away, marcanthony and I traded yuks about Sally Struthers striding the boards in 'The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.' The thread was someone asking what to do in Ogunquit, Maine (after doing the Montreal bois summering there!). Last weekend I drove past the Ogunquit Playhouse -- she's baaack! This time in, of all things, 'The Full Monty.' ...this used to be Archie's little goil?! 'The Full Monty' at The Ogunquit Playhouse

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  3. Started by AdamSmith,

    No doubt we've had enough Paris Hilton already. But a droll piece in today's NY Times manages to have its cake and eat it too. Paris Hilton Says She Is a Changed Woman Paris Hilton read aloud her prison writings as if she had spent a lifetime on Robben Island, and that was surely the highlight of the heiress/actress’s first television interview since her release from jail. Ms. Hilton’s hour-long conversation with CNN’s Larry King on Wednesday night was as preposterous, stilted and scripted as anyone could have expected. (“I have a new outlook on life,†she said solemnly. “Don’t serve the time; let the time serve you.â€) That said, Ms. Hilton didn’t come…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    Some of these suprised me. http://internet-filter-review.toptenreview...s.html#anchor12

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    Next week is the week. Anyone going for the first round of this device?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Started by AdamSmith,

    Could-be-a-lot-worse department... Poll majority: Gays' orientation can't change (CNN) -- A majority of Americans believe that gays and lesbians could not change their sexual orientation even if they wanted to, according to results of a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll released Wednesday. It's the first time in a CNN poll the majority has held that belief regarding homosexuality. Fifty-six percent of about 515 poll respondents said they do not believe sexual orientation can be changed. In 2001, 45 percent of those responding to a CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll held that belief. In 1998, according to a CNN/Time poll, the number was 36 percent. In addition, 42 percent …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. I recently rode in the San Francisco to Los Angeles AIDS ride. It was 550 miles total over 6 days. I wrote a blog and sent e-mails to friends each day and some pics along the way. I thought I would post my adventure here for all to read. This is VERY long and perhaps very boring for most so be forewarned that this post may take a while. After 2 months at the fat camp and over almost 4 months since, I have now lost 80 pounds. I am thrilled with my results and very happy with what I was able to accomplish. At the same time, I go back to my I have been lucky mantra. I have never had HIV or any STD. The disease has personally affected me as I have had MANY friends who hav…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. Guest Conway
    Started by Guest Conway,

    Years ago, I developed a real affinity for wearing Calvin Klein underwear. I was a boxer brief guy. They were always so comfortable and easy to wear with an incredibly comfortable waist band. This weekend, as a result of my big (now over 100 pound) weight loss, I was in need of some new underwear. So, off I went to Bloomingdales where they had the CKs on sale. Five boxes later, I put on my first pair today only to have that once reliable and comfortable waistband fold up like an accordion on me and slide halfway down my pubes during the course of the day. If I was a go-go boy, that would probably bee a good look for me. But, I'm still a stocky little white collar banke…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    The new forum software was a much needed change. DCForum stopped supporting its software and there was no way to add or get support for it. After a year, we decided that this board was the way to go but only if we were able to get all the forum topics converted over. We have now done this and we hope you get used to the change. There are many differences and many improvemenets. We will also be adding blogs, and galleries to the forum area. Play around the forums and test things out. Thanks for being a member of the community. Oz

    • 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    Over the past few weeks, I have seem several escorts and former escorts on Flirt. In the past, there was a large group from Canada but most of the boys now seem from Eastern Europe. Has anyone else noticed the changes?

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  11. Started by KYTOP,

    Here is a video produced for Cindi Lauper that she is showing on her present True Colors tour Watch the video and then make a call or send an e-mail.

  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have wanted to see this movie since I heard of it. Finally, I got to a big enough city to actually see it. I really enjoyed the movie and I thought the acting was good. It is a small Indie film and they did a nice job with it. Can you guess which character I was most attracted to? Not the hustler. Not the client. Not the white 18 year old. That doesn't leave too many and FYI it was also not the Lesbian.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  13. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    At the top of the screen you distinguish between Members and Guests. Understandable. At the bottom of the Forum screens (maybe elsewhere too) you distinguish between Users and Anonymous Users. I don't understand the distinction because I thought all users are anonymous until they log in as members. No?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    We slow thinkers and inefficient proofreaders used to have the Edit button to fall back on. I see no equivalent now, and have grave insecurities to show for it. What is there for us? At the bottom of this page there is a button called English. I clicked on it and got a drop-down saying Language English. What purpose does it serve?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    I just spent a week in Las Vegas. I had a great time on this trip. It was mostly to meet up with friends and to do a bit of gambling. The highlight of my week was going to Zion National Park in Utah with Stef Lacoste and his cute young friend. No matter where I see Stef, he always seems to have the cute boys around him. I met Stef a few years back though Hooboy and he has shown to be perhaps the best all around escort that I have met. He is attentative, caring, sexy and sweet. While, he and I are friends I did see the way he interacted with his clients, I was very impressed and see why so many are enamored with him. I also met Mario Roma. He is a very sweet man wi…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. I have not been to LA pride(the carnival-not the parade)also known as Christopher Street West for many years till yesterday. Had a date with a new escort that I am mentoring and decided checking out the carnival was a fun way to see what was happening on the community. Well the Community I experienced was nothing more of a shoddy overpriced flea market than any sort of Gay Pride exhibition. And as usual-our dear gay brothers are more interested in making a buck than serving any sort of comunity needs.Booths selling $6 cups of beer and overpriced carnival food(think $6 Hot dogs)outnumbered the booths offering community support/support/info/political options. So If you …

  17. Guest Stlman123
    Started by Guest Stlman123,

    Look at Daddy's and this site each morning. Today I found a wierd error message. Could somebody translate. My guess is, is that he's been attacked by a hacker(s). Both this site and Daddy's have excellent qualities about them, and compliment each other. Again, can someone more computer literate tell what's going on.

    • 1 reply
    • 977 views
  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    He has always been one of my heros. I want to decide when I go if I ever get to that point. I hope that laws will one day change to allow people who wish to die with Dignity to do so with the help of someone who will make the transition smooth. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/04/us/04kev...=rssnyt&emc=rss

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    It seems that the bane of Ted Haggard's existence has written a memoir: "I Had To Say Something". Not surprising. What is surprising, at least to me, is that he got an interview published in the NY Times magazine. www.nytimes.com/pages/magazine I'll be interested to see what interviews his inevitable book tour will include.

    • 1 reply
    • 819 views
  20. Guest RR
    Started by Guest RR,

    Wow, hey guy.... This has been an incredibile journey and so much fun. It has led me to an awesome guy that I have chosen to begin a relationship with. Yes, me the married guy! It will bring many challenges and opportunities and we are looking forward to it. So, I will post one final review for now and as of last week I will not be hiring anymore. Obviouslly we never know what will happen in life, but the goal is for this to last forever. Both of us are understanding to our our situations and current lifes and families. So, I will still be active on the boards and provide what input I can. Thanks for an incredible ride thus far. RussianRob

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  21. Guest eastburbguy
    Started by Guest eastburbguy,

    Welcome to our newest member: test

    • 0 replies
    • 965 views
  22. Guest eastburbguy
    Started by Guest eastburbguy,

    From the blog Daily Kos, today May 30, 2007: USDA to free market: Go Cheney yourself. by Kagro X Wed May 30, 2007 at 12:00:11 PM PDT You're not gonna believe this one. Oh wait, of course you will: The Bush administration said Tuesday it will fight to keep meatpackers from testing all their animals for mad cow disease. You read that right. The Bush "administration" will fight to keep meatpackers from testing their animals for mad cow disease. WTF? How does stupid shit like this always end up happening? A beef producer in the western state of Kansas, Creekstone Farms Premium Beef, wants to test all of its cows. Great! Wonderful! Everybody's gonna want their…

    • 1 reply
    • 940 views
  23. Guest rogerfromdc
    Started by Guest rogerfromdc,

    Hey guys. I've met this wonderful young kid (22) who has told me that he wants to stop escorting and hopes that I will be his regular hook-up. He's in grad school and from a really terrific family. Those who have had the pleasure of meeting escorts will see this as plausible, because so many are really great guys. I laughed to myself that several of these guys have been therapists helping me out of a very bad relationship. Anyway I think we've made a connection with this young man (but time will tell). I am 44, professional, and discreet. I am not filthy rich but I have means, and I really find myself wanting to help this kid. But I don't want this rent-a-date dy…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. Guest namjai
    Started by Guest namjai,

    (This is a copy and paste taken from Yahoo News..the link did not work, so I did not add it here) WARSAW (Reuters) - Poland's conservative government took its drive to curb what it sees as homosexual propaganda to the small screen on Monday, taking aim at Tinky Winky and the other Teletubbies. Ewa Sowinska, government-appointed children rights watchdog, told a local magazine published on Monday she was concerned the popular BBC children's show promoted homosexuality. She said she would ask psychologists to advise if this was the case. In comments reminiscent of criticism by the late U.S. evangelist Jerry Falwell, she was quoted as saying: "I notice…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.7k views
  25. Guest akaTownsendPLocke
    Started by Guest akaTownsendPLocke,

    Met him once.He was kind,quiet and very smart. Director and Actor.Also had a small theatre company at one point.

    • 0 replies
    • 908 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.