Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. The fabulous Brandon Baker( http://partywithbrandon.com/blog.htm )and friends at rentboy.com will be throwing a release party for BOY CULTURE http://www.boy-culture.com/ at Micky's in West Hollywood on wed. 3/21 around 9 pm Hope some of the MERmen can make it!

  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    I watch all the ads on TV and think of how many of then would be better in the gay community. Here is one from the Geico ad. Ass, so easy a caveman could fuck it. Anyone have any more?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  3. Guest BKKvisitor
    Started by Guest BKKvisitor,

    The new Thai government, installed by military coup last September, has had enough of foreigners setting up home in Thailand illegally and pushing up property prices. Under the previous regime, rules were lax and loopholes could be exploited. Now property laws are being tightened and the maximum stay on a tourist visa is limited to 90 days in any 180-day period . Thousands of semi-retired Western men, once able to live indefinitely in the Kingdom of Smiles simply by making 'visa runs' to Cambodia every few months, have had the smiles wiped off their faces. All of which is bad news for that most bizarre of literary circles - the writers of hard-boiled Bangko…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Started by Lucky,

    March launch for Smith £20 note Adam Smith will have a new "see-through" feature! His exciting new look, shown here, will fatten the wallets of Brits everywhere! http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/po...10/img/laun.jpg A £20 note featuring economist Adam Smith will be issued on 13 March, the Bank of England has said. The note will also include a number of new security features designed to tackle counterfeiting. While the Bank has yet to reveal the safety measures, they are thought to include a see through feature and a holographic strip. The current £20 note, which features composer Edward Elgar, will be phased out after the launch of the Adams note. Enh…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    In December of last year I took at look at my life. I have lived an incredibly amazing adventure from day to day for many years. I have also been lucky as hell when it came to health issues. I knew that I was going to turn 40 in a few months and I have never had any health issues. Luckily, I have never contracted any STD or HIV. That is quite fortunate I guess as counting the number of guys I have been with over the years, even Heidi Fleiss would blush. I have also not had any other major issues other than one heart attack scare. The doctors told me bluntly: loose the weight, lower your blood pressure and lower your cholesterol or you will die earlier than you shou…

    • 15 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. Guest eastburbguy
    Started by Guest eastburbguy,

    Unfortunately the value of a blog has recently been trashed by the conversation here about the plagiarism of one noted blogger. I'm tired of that particular subject, and I'd like to broaden the discussion in our community to the greater good of blogs in our modern world. While some might prefer that this discussion occur in the Politics Forum, IMHO it has serious repercussions for how we get our news, and is, therefore, appropriate for this Forum. While this post may feature a political blog, my intent is to try to get us to focus on the broader picture - how we understand our world and how we act/react as a result. To that end, I post here an example. Yes, it discusses …

    • 0 replies
    • 762 views
  7. Guest PWIT
    Started by Guest PWIT,

    in case you didn't see this pic....just thought I would bring to everyone's attn. http://www.maleescortreview.com/images/esc...7_8884_orig.JPG Source of pic is from Hayden's profile of Scottsdale, AZ.

    • 28 replies
    • 4k views
  8. Guest Conway
    Started by Guest Conway,

    Looks like the cops have been pretty busy afterall... http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?...21152&ran=64623

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  9. Guest eastburbguy

    The idiocy knows no bounds. UN-fucking-believable. x( http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070314/ap_on_...st_gay_babies_3 Just a snippet: < prenatal treatment to reverse gay orientation would be biblically justified.

    • 0 replies
    • 889 views
  10. Guest BKKvisitor
    Started by Guest BKKvisitor,

    BANGKOK, March 14 (TNA)

    • 0 replies
    • 3k views
  11. Guest BKKvisitor
    Started by Guest BKKvisitor,

    A poll conducted by Political and Economic Risk Consultancy Ltd. has found that the three most corrupt nations in Asia are Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia. Indonesia has finally managed to improve a bit as they have managed to drop down from the top spot after five long years. The survey further claimed that Singapore continues to remain the least corrupt nation in the Asian continent. PERC said in the statement:

    • 1 reply
    • 2.5k views
  12. I have enjoyed this season so far and was disappointed at a few of those who were booted out. There are still some very talented guys and girls in there. Just wondering who you think the hottest of the guys is? http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season6/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Trannies. TVs. Drag Queens. Divas. Ladyboys. They are all men that gender bend and can look and act like ladies, but not all are the same. Straight culture often lumps all of these fine femmes together, - often calling us “chicks with dicks” but the truth is they could not be more different if they tried. Drag Queens, for example are generally well aware that they are really men deep down. Sure, they have a feminine side, but many will still want you to suck their cocks. True transsexuals are a different thing entirely. Sometimes called “trannies”, transsexuals honestly believe that deep down inside that they are women. The fact that they have a cock is simply an inco…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. The top U.S. military officer, Marine Gen. Peter Pace, doesn't plan to apologize for telling a newspaper that homosexuality is immoral, his senior staff told CNN on Tuesday. Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told the Chicago Tribune on Monday that he supports the "don't ask, don't tell" policy banning openly gay people from serving in the U.S. armed forces. The general also compared homosexuality to adultery -- behavior that is prosecuted in the military, he said. "My upbringing is such that I believe that there are certain things, certain types of conduct that are immoral," Pace told the Tribune. "I believe that military members who sleep with other militar…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Guest eastburbguy
    Started by Guest eastburbguy,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6441461.stm I love the opening line: < Reports say he was able to identify himself to police only after a rubber ball had been removed from his mouth. > }(

    • 0 replies
    • 901 views
  16. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    A fool and his money.... (TY: edited typo at author's request)

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Guest frodo
    Started by Guest frodo,

    A true story which makes one wonder what poisons we put into our bodies nowadays.

    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
  18. Guest noy9000
    Started by Guest noy9000,

    This is a problem that I'm having for the past 2 weeks. I've been writing emails to a couple of friends with no problems for a long time now, but since last week - it seems that all my emails are non-delivered to those with @AOL.com Is True Hi-speed internet blocking emails to all @AOL.com email accounts? or AOL is blocking emails from Thailand?

    • 4 replies
    • 2.9k views
  19. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    I'm probably among the last to notice, but Ribisi has had a transfiguration. I have always thought of him a baby-faced actor of undistinguished physique who did his most brilliant work playing soft-spoken, nerdy-looking but deeply villainous heavies. Fans better informed than I am, feel free to correct that impression. He has now surfaced on My Name Is Earl, most recently in an episode called Van Hickey, as a loudly subhuman simpleton with a red-hot body, buns to make the tongue go hard and a persistent tendency to strip down to tiny drawers. He overplays brazenly. I love it. I recommend him as a passing antidote to the recent unpleasantness with the hackers.

    • 0 replies
    • 916 views
  20. Started by seaboy4hire,

    I am trying to follow the contract happenings in SoCals grocery ind. right now and am really at a loss of words and am feeling frustrated. Not meaning to turn this into a political debate but maybe it is the Socialist pansy liberal in me but what happend to treating employees fairly and equally? Things aren't looking good in SoCal right now and am afraid another strike might be around the bend. Seattle's contract is up with the grocery stores on May 2nd and what happens in SoCal does have a ripple effect up here. We got the two tier system up here but I don't think as bad but still not good. I am on the commitee to hash out a new contract and am trying hard to be optomist…

  21. Guest Riptide
    Started by Guest Riptide,

    I contemplated posting this here. I really did. But after serious consideration, this goes to the heart of what I have been saying here for some time about the character of Benjamin Nicholas and it is important information for anyone to have, when considering him for personal encounters. This truly is a sad day indeed. http://m4m.message-forum.net/dcboard.php?a...topic_id=109153

    • 55 replies
    • 8.8k views
  22. Guest eastburbguy
    Started by Guest eastburbguy,

    Okay which side are you on? Al, how about you and Tipper? :9 Do any escorts offer a "green experience?" }( http://www.canada.com/topics/news/national...f536910&k=27670 O Canada!! :7

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  23. Guest comment
    Started by Guest comment,

    Things have been a little gloomy around here since the site was attacked. I thought I would share a new tech gadget that is certain to be huge once released. Give it a try for yourself. http://www.netsavage.com/NewSonyEn.PPS note this is a power point download. It takes about 30 seconds to download using broadband.

    • 0 replies
    • 947 views
  24. Guest comment
    Started by Guest comment,

    Special thanks to Barry and also Riptide for bringing me home

    • 0 replies
    • 919 views
  25. Guest comment
    Started by Guest comment,

    Since the site return I am able to post but not open any message in the forum. When I try I receive a blank page, no error message. I can see the message preview.

    • 27 replies
    • 3.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.