Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Same-sex couples who want to exchange vows in front of Cinderella's Castle now have the chance. The Walt Disney Co. had limited its Fairy Tale Wedding program to couples with valid marriage licenses, but it is now making ceremonies at its parks available to gay couples as well. "We believe this change is consistent with Disney's long-standing policy of welcoming every guest in an inclusive environment," Disney Parks and Resorts spokesman Donn Walker said Friday. "We want everyone who comes to celebrate a special occasion at Disney to feel welcome and respected." The company said it made the change after being contacted by a gay couple wh…

    • 0 replies
    • 902 views
  2. I started hiring escorts three years ago. I was adding them up and have been with 25 different guys. I have done overnite or weekend sessions with 12 of them. I have flown 8 of them to me for our time together. The first four meetings went perfect. The last four have been no-shows. One called me about a week before our meeting and "remembered" he had promised his mother "that he had to babysit his little brother, while she did volunteer work for Katrina viictims". He promised to deduct the airfare for a rescheduled meeting. When I contacted him about four months later, he didn't remember me, so I never persued it futher. The next one didn't show because of a "forg…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    What are Blake and Chris from American Idol doing? CAPTION THIS: http://www.queerclick.com/images/chrisblake.jpg

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  4. Just found this on craigs http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ers/306702197.html

  5. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    One of the favorite blogs related to escorts and their clients was the Rico Report. What happened to it? For months all that has been posted are sex videos ... No complaints about the videos they are very hot and free but I miss the witty content, the no holds barred banter from Rico. I'm sure others must as well. Anyway I'm sorry I can't advertise a friends company or repost press releases like some are so good at doing but if you're looking for a hot, free video blog these days www.ricoreport.blogspot.com

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  6. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    I kove it when I can help things like this happen! Tom Weise and Brandon Baker of rentboy.com have partnered with my friend David the new owner of outboundtours.com to offer a great cruise in Europe.Unlike the Mexico cruise last year this one will be on a smaller ship that outbound has total capacity on-so no prying straight eyes this time! Sounds like a lot of fun! For more info please see http://partywithbrandon.blogspot.com/2007/...ruise-2007.html Now how do I get on board?

  7. Guest BKKvisitor
    Started by Guest BKKvisitor,

    BANGKOK, Thailand -- This Buddhist-majority nation is gripped with suspense over an unsolved, bloody New Year's Eve terrorist attack in Bangkok. Who planted nine bombs in the capital's streets during public count-down celebrations, killing three people and injuring 30 others in neon-lit darkness? Consider the clues and characters: Immediately after synchronized bombs exploded in scattered urban areas during New Year's Eve, Thailand's unelected military regime insisted Islamist insurgents were not involved. Synchronized bomb attacks in urban areas, however, have been an impressively successful tactic for ethnic Malay-Thai rebels fighting for independenc…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.5k views
  8. Guest BKKvisitor
    Started by Guest BKKvisitor,

    TOKYO: Japan and Thailand signed a free trade agreement Tuesday that will cut tariffs on a wide range of traded goods, from seafood to automobiles. The deal still requires parliamentary approval in Japan, but that is widely expected. The Thai Cabinet has already given final approval to the accord after it was debated in the Thai legislature. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and visiting Thai Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont signed the agreement at a ceremony in Tokyo. The signing comes a day after South Korea and the U.S. concluded talks for a free trade agreement between their two nations, reflecting the proliferation of bilateral trade deals amid stalled World T…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    Palm Spring was hotter than usual this past weekend! I had a great time at the RENTBOY.COM’s first annual POOOOLLLL PARTY! I have never seen so many hot guys naked in a pool!(more to follow on that!) I arrived in PS on Saturday 3/31 at the host hotel Helios with a friend. We had VIP tix so we were able to get in a little early(11 ish)before the general public(which were let in around two p.m.)this allowed us some meet and greet time with some if the talent and also some of the other guests. First to greet us was the fabulous Brandon Baker-I just cannot say enough good things about this fantastic young man, I am very glad to call him friend. Rusty was next to say hello…

  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Check this out. He is on TV 24/7. http://www.justin.tv this guy is a philosophy major and he has a camara strapped to his hat 24/7 He was on the Today show today.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    The past 10 months has been an amazing journey one that I hope will not end. Yikes, can someone please call the paramedics TY has just fainted at the site of me posting again Poker keeps me traveling and I have discovered I needed a notebook so I finally purchased one. I also have found that I'm not a very good tournament player but a brilliant cash game player. The game has kept me very comfortable the past 10 months ... and I look forward to that continuing as I now have chosen to play poker as my career. Anybody that would like to talk/ chat poker let me know your messenger or aim name and I can try to give you a few tips ... or you can help me keep in mind for ca…

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Guest 2hard2tame
    Started by Guest 2hard2tame,

    Another new face, and another fresh outlook on life. I was pointed to this forum by another regular, who left me a well written review here. I daresay I plan on sticking around here. :wave:

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    A circus dwarf, nicknamed Od, died recently in the North when he bounced sideways from a trampoline and was swallowed by a yawning hippopotamus which was waiting to appear in the next act. Vets on the scene said Hilda the Hippo had a gag reflex which automatically caused her to swallow. They added in mitigation that the hefty creature was a vegetarian who had not previously digested a circus performer. Unfortunately, the 1000 plus spectators continued to applaud wildly until common sense dictated there had been a tragic mistake. Police said the trampoline has been sent for forensic analysis. http://www.pattayamail.com/309/columns.htm#hd7

    • 0 replies
    • 988 views
  14. Started by xenophile,

    I realize that these F4F guys help pay the billz in a major way here so this topic may be verboten and I wouldn't be surprised to find this thread MIA shortly, but I've succumbed to a eevil dangerous temptation and clicked on one OK some of the gorgeous F4F men looking out from the MER home page. Some of these guys, most particularly Jaconda, Diamonte, Briyan and kinky Columbian boy Harish are demonically gifted with the Siren Song ability to attract me from the distances. I thereby find myself on the threshold of a dangerously expensive addiction. Even worse, I found one of them that will accommodate my balloon fetish - a recipe for financial disaster, I mean great ser…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  15. Guest comment
    Started by Guest comment,

    CNN Money has released a list of the most dangerous states. Several of the rankings came as a surprise to me. Rank State 2006 Rank 1 Nevada 1 2 New Mexico 3 3 Arizona 4 4 Maryland 5 5 Tennessee 8 6 South Carolina 6 7 Alaska 9 8 Florida 7 9 California 10 10 Louisiana 2 11 Michigan 12 12 Texas 11 13 Arkansas 15 14 Washington 16 15 Oklahoma 14 16 North Carolina 17 17 Alabama 18 18 Delaware 24 19 Missouri 20 20 Georgia 13 21 Illinois 19 22 Colorado 22 23 Ohio 23 24 Mississippi 21 25 Indiana 28 Rank State 2006 Rank 26 Pennsylvania 29 27 Kansas 25 28 Hawaii 26 29 Oregon 27 30 Massachu…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  16. Guest BKKvisitor
    Started by Guest BKKvisitor,

    SAN FRANCISCO -- Thailand remains a challenging place to do business six months after an Army coup deposed the previous government, and foreign investment faces a possible slowdown, the U.S. ambassador to Thailand, Ralph Boyce, said in San Francisco this week. Boyce said the military junta that runs the country on an interim basis has backed off from proposals to impose strict capital controls on foreign investors. But the unelected government stirred up controversy by proposing caps on foreign ownership of Thai companies and saying it would strip key drugs of their patent protection and give away generic versions. Despite its political instability, Thailand -- …

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  17. Guest BKKvisitor
    Started by Guest BKKvisitor,

    The International Institution for the Environment and Development (IIED) has pinpointed Thailand as being among 10 countries currently most at risk from natural disasters, including cyclones and rising sea levels, as a result of world climate change. http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000002619

    • 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Guest BKKvisitor
    Started by Guest BKKvisitor,

    A group of economists have found that middle-aged adults tend to borrow at lower interest rates and pay fewer fees than younger and older adults. The age at which consumers are least likely to make financial mistakes: a few months past their 53rd birthday, despite all the pressures that accompany middle age. The economists call it "the age of reason." http://finance.yahoo.com/loans/article/102...for-your-wallet

    • 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    I haven't seen the evidence, but I understand that Ben Andrews and Eric Rhodes (did I spell that right?) are featured together in some clothing ads for Loehmann's, with their main assets draped in the height of fashion. Is it true? If it is, I get palpitations thinking of what the casting couch for that shoot must have been like.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. Guest comment
    Started by Guest comment,

    This is really such a sad article but at the same time what are the odds of this happening? They must be absolutely huge. I sometimes wonder if a greater power is behind incidents like this. From: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17787893 Teen killed at same spot as friend WEST WARWICK, R.I. - A teenager was killed by a hit-and-run driver at the same spot where his 14-year-old friend had died in a car crash just hours earlier. Andrew Coit, 18, was hit by a car after 4 a.m. Saturday as he played a guitar at a makeshift memorial to Darien Plass, 14, on West Warwick’s Main Street. Plass died after driving his mother’s minivan into a utility pole late Friday, friends of both t…

    • 0 replies
    • 945 views
  21. Guest BKKvisitor
    Started by Guest BKKvisitor,

    BANGKOK, March 24 (TNA)

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  22. Guest TOQ
    Started by Guest TOQ,

    After I log in and then click View New Posts I get this message just curious john You must be Logged in first, to create or answer any topics. If you do not have an account, Click Join. If you forgot your account password,, Click password Recovery. If you are a new user, Click Register a new account .

    • 0 replies
    • 2.4k views
  23. Guest BewareofNick
    Started by Guest BewareofNick,

    The level of incompetence in this administration is staggering. From Dr. Strangefeld's mishandling of the war, to Dick Cheney's "last throes", to Bush in just about everything. Now here comes Al "Jazeera" Gonzalez who created a scandal that never had to happen (sort of like Bush's war in Vietraq). All he had to say was that the US attorneys serve at the pleasure of the president and it would have been over and done with. instead, he lied about the reasons they were fired and then lied that he really had nothing to do with it. Time to go, Al.

    • 30 replies
    • 3.8k views
  24. http://www.xbiz.com/news_piece.php?id=19494 _____ Bahraini Lawmakers to Punish Porn Downloads With Jail Time By Michael Hayes Tuesday, February 6, 2007 MANAMA, Bahrain

    • 1 reply
    • 2.6k views
  25. You can recognize the hotel room used in porn!I was looking through some photos on the Lovely Brandon Bakers blog(partywithbrandon.com)and I not only knew what hotel they were taken in(The St. Francis)I knew the location of the room they were taken in!I would really like to know more about the boys in the photos!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.