Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    We are moving servers very soon. That may cause some downtime on the site. We apologize in advance for this. We should be back up within a day or two if the site goes down. We are trying to make the transition as smooth as possible. Please bear with us. Oz

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been dating a guy that is 12 years older than I am for over 5 weeks now. I have really enjoyed my time with him. He is one hot MF and has a body that would put to shame most professional bodybuilders. My family adore him even though he was married in the past and has 2 daughters in their mid twenties. I also adore the daughters and they have accepted me into their father’s life as a "special friend". I doubt this is long term but I am enjoying it while it lasts. What I find most interesting is comments by family and friends that they are so happy I an in an “age appropriate” relationship. Perhaps they mean someone that makes more money than me. Perhaps th…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.3k views
  3. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    According to Jason Curious David Forrest is back in the pokey again-this time for possesion. Smells like a set up job to me-but it really could not happen to a more deserving guy. http://www.jasoncurious.com/desk/2007/04/d...sted-again.html Hope those of you who were looking to use his "introduction"service don't have to much to lose by your personal information being dumped into court records-happened when he was prosocuted for running"Brad's Buddies" a few years ago.

  4. Started by eeyore,

    I was recently in Palm Springs for two weeks of R&R that straddled the RentBoy Pool Party and the White Party the following weekend. This was my first visit to one of the RentBoy social events and I guess I’m a little confused about their purpose. I thought they were parties where you go to meet, mingle and get acquainted with boys you might like to hire later (many who advertised on the RentBoy site stayed in PSP the entire week sandwiched between the two events and presumably had ‘down time’ mid-week between the two parties). If these are marketing venues, then I guess I’m a little confused since all of the boys seemed completely unapproachable and made little or no…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    I remember when my parents first saw him and brought back pics from his show It has just been a bad week all around for the Ho's.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  6. Guest BKKvisitor
    Started by Guest BKKvisitor,

    "With housing allowances in the range of Bt70,000 to Bt100,000 a month, Bangkok

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. Guest PWIT
    Started by Guest PWIT,

    Has anyone seen BODIES … The Exhibition? Curious if anyone has any feedback they could share. Currently on exhibit in: Durham, NC Amsterdam Seattle, WA Las Vegas, NV New York, NY Washington D.C. http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/

    • 0 replies
    • 942 views
  8. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    Last night PBS aired a Frontline piece on obesity. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/diet/ As a middle aged fat man it basically told me my chances of ever getting to even a managable wieght-and keeping those pounds off were slim to none. I was so depresserd I reached for the flourless chocolate cake ;(

  9. Flipping through channels last night and found something called Morals Court.Thought I recognized the "defendant" in this case-sure enough it was Sean from Numbers in WeHo.He was being "sued"by a coworker for pretending to be gay in order to work in a gay restaurant. Now this show is not about actual court cases,rather it acts as a moral compass with the judge deciding if the other party has been harmed by anothers immorality. The judge decided that no-the gay waiter was in no way harmed by Seans masquerade. Gee-I knew buisiness was slow at Numbers-but c'mon!

  10. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    I never had the least interest in the Benjamin Nicholas-based slanging match, and still haven't. I do have a firm impression that it was much ado about nothing. Be that as it may, my objective here is to applaud TY for using that uproar as the basis for his principled stand on the uses he is unwilling to let this forum be put to. Well done!

    • 12 replies
    • 2.3k views
  11. Guest BKKvisitor
    Started by Guest BKKvisitor,

    The following excerpt is from an article in the NY Times Science section (10 Apr): "A plethora of new findings, however, suggest that the experience of desire may be less a forerunner to sex than an afterthought, the cognitive overlay that the brain gives to the sensation of already having been aroused by some sort of physical or subliminal stimulus

    • 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Well since he doesn't appear to be around to bring this injustice to light I will humbly do my best to make readers aware of what is happening. But please do NOT hold me to the high standards you all hold him to. I am certainly no match for Rico's articulation skills. Nappy Headed Hos ... well yeah it isn't the best choice of words but fucking come on black people are you serious? As many know fossilized radio personality Don Imus used those words on his morning show last week while talking about a womans college basketball team. Anyone who actually heard the clip knows he was joking. The former shock jock reached out and probably didn't grab the best words to punctuat…

    • 21 replies
    • 2.5k views
  13. Guest Riptide
    Started by Guest Riptide,

    This thread is in no fashion, meant, nor intended to be, “an open season moment” on Benjamin Nicholas. ... (Just another stream-of-consciousness attack diatribe deleted for waste of space and fouling the air in the PUB. TY)

    • 1 reply
    • 992 views
  14. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    [a href=http://www.academic-survey.co.uk]Suzanne Jenkins[/a] from the Keele University is doing a research concerning the gender, sexuality and commercial sex. If you're an escort and feel like contributing, feel free to take the survey [a href=http://www.surveymonkey.com/Users/30399576/Surveys/79692939370/C2BA78EB-65E8-4A7D-8777-6811C663C2EF.asp?U=79692939370]here[/a] Steven Draker ~ www.hotsexystud.com

    • 0 replies
    • 826 views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have rarely seen such an adventurer. For the strip clubs in Canada to the saunas in Brazil. From the temples in Thailand to the streets in Columbia. I have to say, I am inspired by your willingness to travel to new places, see new things and meet new people. It is all very impressive! Oz

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Apple just recently shipped its 100,000,000th Ipod. It seems like just yesterday that I got my first one and then a Nano and then a Video IPod. It seems that I have bought my fair share of the 100,000,000 but I am glad I did. I don't know what I would do if I had to travel overseas without one. I have been on planes where I did not see anyone sitting in my section that did not have on an IPod. Pretty amazing in just 5 years! http://news.com.com/2100-1041_3-6174435.ht...3-0-5&subj=news

    • 13 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Guest Riptide
    Started by Guest Riptide,

    Say what you will about the British forces supporting us in a time of war, but also, don’t forget to call them what they are: cowards and a disgrace to all who wear the military uniform, all around the world. The public interviews these soldiers are giving as to “what happened in International waters, off Iran” are enough to make one sick. My grandmother’s French poodle would have stepped up and presented more resistance to the Iranians than these British soldiers did. “We didn’t fight back because we didn’t want to start an international incident.” “We didn’t fight back because we were out numbered.” “We didn’t fight back because the Iranians were serious about taking…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994) Starring: Terence Stamp, Hugo Weaving Director: Stephan Elliott Beautiful Boxer (2004) The Birdcage (1996) Starring: Robin Williams, Gene Hackman Director: Mike Nichols The Crying Game (Collector's Edition) (1992) Starring: Forest Whitaker, Miranda Richardson Director: Neil Jordan Hairspray (1988) Starring: Sonny Bono, Ruth Brown Director: John Waters Hedwig and the Angry Inch (New Line Platinum Series) (2001) Starring: John Cameron Mitchell, Michael Pitt Director: John Cameron Mitchell La Cage Aux Folles (1979) Starring: Ugo Tognazzi, Michel Serrault Director: Edouard Molinaro Ladybugs (1992) Sta…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    Becoming a drag queen is all about trying to become a star, show your glamour and shake your booty for the masses. While not everyone can become a divine Miss Thang, some stars do burn brightly. It’s always good to have role models, no matter what you aspire to. So in that vein, we’d like to give you the low down on some of the most fagulous dragtastic queens ever to grace the thrown. These ladies of the night thrill our hearts, harden our cocks and make us cum back for more! Prepare to get divalicious! Miss Understood Alex Heimberg, from Levittown, New York, turned himself into Miss Understood in the early 1980s and became a star at the fabulous Wigstock Festival. S…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.1k views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    This season is great. I have really enjoyed the characters and the plot. I love the cross-dressing father in law, the blond slut seducing her neighbor, the gay former hooker son, the label queen who steals dresses from her date's ex wife and all the stories in between. Wow. I have been enjoying it!

    • 0 replies
    • 832 views
  21. Guest BKKvisitor
    Started by Guest BKKvisitor,

    Maintenance is the main challenge Returns can be high but so are standards NINA SUEBSUKCHAROEN Many people who purchase condominiums for investment do so in the hope that they can secure lucrative returns by renting their units to expatriates, but the market is highly competitive. The segment of the rental market catering to expats typically starts at around 50,000 baht a month while the figures for the Thai market range from 5,000 to 12,000 baht, says James Pitchon, executive director of the international real estate firm CB Richard Ellis. While some people are pessimistic about the outlook for the rental market, research by CBRE shows that the f…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  22. Guest Riptide
    Started by Guest Riptide,

    Is Escort Athan (LA) Dead? I don’t know as of this Saturday evening, 07 April - 07’. Perhaps MrSilentStar will chime in here, since he failed at his last attempt to kill Athan with that HIV knife he stuck in his unsuspecting back last year to fulfill the lies that were told on his blog. I can’t imagine him not chiming in here, as he obviously has nothing worth value anymore to express on his blog, since its all now, well currently and painfully, self written and self expressed. But, some of these queens over at Bill’s “cha-cha palace and golden sexual review” have their heads so far up their own stinking asses, searching for someone else’s perfect cock, for their own hu…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  23. Guest eric194288
    Started by Guest eric194288,

    Can anyone tell me exactly what one can expect on a Rentboy cruise? Maybe this is a dumb question - but i am really intrigued - but before spending a lot of $ wish i could find some where a firsthand description of what one may expect from someone else who went on the cruise are guys nude on the ship ? do you need to book time with escorts before the cruise ? how many guys are there and escort/client ratio ? whats the hottest stuff that occurs ? do escorts and clients become friends and visit places together ? or do they keep more to their own in "downtime" ? dumb questions maybe - but i am a novice and one's imagination can wander too much - just wanna know what t…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  24. Guest noy9000
    Started by Guest noy9000,

    Okay. Just a question for some people who may know, I'm 22 (so I'm totally new to these stuff - even though people may expect doctors to know them). Is there any other mode of insitution (or investments) where I can put aside a sum of money to wait for returns? something better than fixed deposit account?

    • 3 replies
    • 3.3k views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    For those of us who love gadgets, I don't think it gets any better than this! http://www.apple.com/macpro/?sr=hotnews.rss

    • 0 replies
    • 2.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.