The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
What happened to it? I have been away a few days and came back to find that all topics are open; all of the postings I marked last week are still unmarked even without new postings. Dick PS - Yes, I am logged in. Why do I have to submit a name to post?
-
http://store.adam4adam.com/joy-rider-fuck-machine_543.html }(
-
Science experiment report: My review of Kevin6669/Montreal was submitted to this site on February 27. Then, following a site-wide mishap, it was resubmitted on March 3. It was published March 14. I submitted the same review to daddysreviews on February 27. It was published today, May 25. Just the facts, ma'am.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/chgo/memday.jpg[/img] While it's easy to party and find reasons to celebrate during this weekend, as we always have, this weekend should be different. Will it? 3, 444 Dead American men and women to date fighting this war. Their graves will have no bar-b-ques of celebration and their families will only have the memories of an 18, 19, 20 25 year old who never experienced what life really had to offer for them....For us. 25,252 severely maimed men and women returned to us with no legs, no arms, eyes, hands and fingers, or ability to raise their arms to eat a burger or hot dog, but they pursue on, for themselves, after giving US everyt…
-
Is it just me and my computer that cannot access the Escort Profiles or is something wrong with the system? P.S. Hey thanks Barry for responding to my inquiry on the suggestion thread. I hadn't read your response prior to posting here
-
Aces, generally, I agree with you. I think it takes a little more diligence in checking out the guys, but I have to admit that I find some of the part-time CL providers to be as good, if not better than the guys who are trying to make a couple of bucks, on the side.
-
The WSOP begins June 1st at the Rio in Las Vegas and will conclude approximately July 21st. Anyone planning on playing any of the tournaments? Anyone like to talk strategy by phone or if we happen to be in town at the same time? Just let me know, I'm always willing to help our community
-
A great debate on The View about all the hoopla over Jimmy Cater and his words. I wll say that good old Rosie keeps them jumping doesn't she? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omaa6ZTzZtg
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
What a charming movie this was. I have loved the lead actress, Renée Zellweger, for years. ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000250/ ) The movie was funny, sweet and simply delightful. http://www.misspotter-themovie.com/ http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/mo...97/photo_06.jpg
-
- 0 replies
- 967 views
-
-
Does anyone have any suggestions for active and interesting gay message board forums that engage in interesting community debate and differing opinion where you can have an ongoing dialog with people of the same/differing interests? I only ask as there seems to be a large member count here, but really no forum activity with those members, unless it's to talk about what isn't working with the forum software or the occasional busting out of an escort. Thanks to anyone with a suggestion pointing in the right direction.
-
Tonight I could just click on a particular post and see it. I did not have to click the "view all" option and see the entire thread. Things they are changin' for the better! Note I am posting this with my registered name!
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
A real shocker tonight when Melinda Dolittle left American Idol. I was shocked. She was my favorite from Day 1 (other than Sanjay). I can't wait to see her career take off!
-
- 0 replies
- 902 views
-
-
I have a young friend, 22 years old, works as a waiter and is very sweet. He has saved up his money from work and wants to go to NYC. He has about 1500 to spend for 5 days for everything. He asked me to advise him on where to go and what to do and where to stay. I have not lived there for a few years. Any suggestions? Favorite places? Favorite inexpensive restaurants? Remember he is on a budget. Thanks for your help.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
We have been having this discussion in the very bottom forum about suggestions and problems, but the problem is so widespread, I thought I would post this here too. Tampa Yankee suggested that the problem withnot being able to post under one's own registered name could be a bad cookie problem. I was not willing to delete my cookies to find out, thus erasing all my passwords, usernames, etc. Lookin was kind enough to point out that all the browsers have different ways that you can delete specific cookies to a particular site. I deleted the MER cookies and the problem was solved. For specific instructions for Internet Explorer or Mac Safari, see the instructions in th…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
"Police blotter" is a weekly News.com report on the intersection of technology and the law. What: Teenagers taking risque photos of themselves are prosecuted for violating child pornography laws. When: Florida state appeals court rules on January 19. Outcome: A 2-1 majority upholds conviction on grounds the girl produced a photograph featuring the sexual conduct of a child. What happened, according to court documents: Combine unsupervised teenagers, digital cameras and e-mail, and, given sufficient time, you'll end up with risque photographs on a computer somewhere. There's a problem with that: Technically, those images constitute child pornography. That's what 16-y…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Well my virgin post was going to share my "special brownie" recipe with everyone. Moments ago, this news broke and I think I'll hold off for now. WOW!!!!!!!!! http://www.timesleader.com/news/breakingne...L_breaking.html
-
For those of you who have been lucky enough to go to Thailand and see the lady boy shows, you know they are amazing. Tiffany's in Pattaya is one of the best if not the best around. They recently crowned Miss Tiffany's 2007. Here are a few pics and a link to the article. http://www.pattayadailynews.com/images_new...00002889/p2.jpg http://www.pattayadailynews.com/images_new...00002889/p1.jpg http://www.pattayadailynews.com/images_new...00002889/p8.jpg http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000002889
-
- 0 replies
- 904 views
-
-
Maybe it's just me but I simply find it hard to understand some of the things happening in the world these days. Has the human race lost all common sense? Does anyone believe in normal anymore? This event is mind numbing. http://tinyurl.com/39or6n Somebody pass me the bong please.
-
Since being back in the states in a small town for a few months visiting with relatives and dating a very much older man, I have had many of my perspectives changed. First, I came out when I was in my late 20’s and it was a very easy process for me. I think there are many that went before me that made my Coming Out easier for me. I hope that my generation has made it even easier for younger gays to Come Out. From what I see and what I read, it is easier now and continues to be easier. When I was young, I had several guys who were gay and we were sex buddies. They were very active in sexual actively with me all through our teenage years and early college days. I m…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
hi, I'm thinking to hire a escort for 1 or 2 hours.....any advice what i should do before getting to bed ? i mean, what should be avoid or don't and do ? thanks !
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Hi guys, after a week with the family, I'll need a few days to relax. It would be fun to meet some locals and maybe get a guided tour of the hot spots. Cheerily, BenLA splendidpup@yahoo.com http://www.maleescortreview.com/index.php?...er_id=106010112
-
Today's most popular profile--Hotnsweet brings a new face to the big city of Chicago--I have exchanged emails and he seems to be legit and sincere and new to escorting i can't get to Chicago for a couple of weeks--if one of you locals meet this young man please post-thanks
-
I have been having major issues recently with firefox. Not certain what is causing these issues but they have become so troublesome I've returned to IE7. I would like to import my hundreds of well organized bookmarks to IE7 however I'm not having any luck finding where these bookmarks are stored on my computer. I'm hoping that someone can post the path to where firefox stores the bookmarks.
-
WARNING: Big Time Dump on "W" Ahead ;-) The Aristocrats. If you are unfamiliar with the Dirtiest Joke in the World, here’s a little primer. It’s a gorgeous day here in my city and I’m going to pack up my laptop and find a lovely place to eat. So in lieu of a Sunday sermon, here’s my version: The Republican Party walks into the American People’s living rooms, and says, "We're the Family Value’s Party, and we'd like to represent you." The American People say, "Sorry, but we’re a little leery of Family Values parties. They tend to be scams run by demagogues.†Republican Party says, "But this is really special." The American People says,…
-
The Kentucky Derby weekend has always been a special weekend for me. Going back 30 years, my family took a trip to the Derby. It really was something special to see. The excitement in the air and could be felt and I remember the Goosebumps on my arms as the race began. Back then, I was just a tot and I had a beautiful horse named Trigger. No, not the one from the Long Ranger but as you see, growing up on a farm we watched all the western TV shows and movies. After the races I really thought Trigger and I would one day be in the race and win. I didn’t really realize that Trigger was WAY too old and I was WAY too young. (BTW: I keep a picture of Trigger with me o…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-