Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest ChgoBoy
    Started by Guest ChgoBoy,

    I’m not coming down on either side of the safer/unsafe sex debate always going on somewhere, or even the choices we all have to make in a time where the wrong choice can be a choice of serious illness and even death. But I’m outraged that Benjamin Nicholas in all her lying and hypocritical style; can proclaim on every escort site which she advertises her used ass on,(including this one) that she always practices safer sex when obviously she does not. BN is a LIAR who is putting anyone who has sex with him at potential serious risk. See M4M review #43 of Benjamin Nicholas. Http://www.male4malescorts.com/start.htm “Ass to Mouth” sex, is what this type of activity has been …

    • 50 replies
    • 8.3k views
  2. Guest eastburbguy
    Started by Guest eastburbguy,

    Testing per the request. Only had to login once, but then I'm using Firefox v1.0 and I've never had to login twice. Good Luck!

    • 18 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. Started by Buddy2,

    My comments may not be popular, but here goes. HooBoy made a great contribution to guys who are seeking escorts by establishing a computer site that allowed reviews of encounters with escorts. His message center was a step forward allowing people to chat, or often argue, about common interests. There were plenty of escorts and escort agencies before HooBoy, many providing excellent services. Matt Adams wrote a book on the subject called "hustlers, escorts, porn stars" back in the mid- to late 1990s. Most major cities had hustler bars. I am most familiar with Rounds in New York City, which was different from strip clubs in Montreal. I never quite believed the urban le…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    This is what is needed after a hard workout. http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5625/12...ot_escrime3.jpg

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    The following is a fantasy situation. Names, places and whatever are not real at all. I'm very curious as to how many of you would handle the following situation. Lets pretend that you began a business venture with a man we will call A. It was informal in the sense no legal documents were created. Lets pretend that this business venture was Internet based and you and A live in different cities. We're also going to pretend that the majority of the idea was yours and that you and A corresponded frequently via email. The venture begins with the purchase of several domain names. You were the one who sent A the list of domain names that would work best. A added a few of …

    • 16 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have my head on my shoulders when it comes to escorts. I know where I stand. I have been with many over the years and I know the routine. I know how to be a friend and how to be a client. I know the difference between them. I keep my heart separated from a relationship with them. Always! Well, not really. I met a guy on my trip here last year for Carnival and I fell for him bad. He was only at the saunas for a few days on that trip and then took a job full-time. He used the saunas as a go between. He has not been back to them since. When I got to Rio I called him. He was happy I called. He came to see me. I adore him. There is no communication at all bet…

    • 15 replies
    • 2.8k views
  7. Guest straycat
    Started by Guest straycat,

    I'm probably overlooking something very simple but I cannot find how to create a new folder to store and/or direct emails to. Anyone happen to know how in gmail I can do this?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Guest eastburbguy
    Started by Guest eastburbguy,

    HELP!! A good friend is turning 30 tomorrow and I want to email him one or more raunchy and/or sarcastic 30th birthday messages. }( I've googled and googled, and I find nothing. x( Can someone suggest a site or sites?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Guest LovesYng
    Started by Guest LovesYng,

    If you need a good laugh listen to Willie Nelson sings Cowboys are Frequently Secretly Fond of each other... http://www.secretcowboys.com/

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Guest BewareofNick
    Started by Guest BewareofNick,

    US Hires A.L. Qaeda and Sons to Run Ports Spokesman Osama bin Smith says Terrorism will be our Top Priority WASHINGTON - Homeland Security Director Michael Chertoff on Sunday defended the government’s security review of an Arab company given permission to take over operations at six major U.S. ports. “We have a very disciplined process, it’s a classified process, for reviewing any acquisition by a foreign company of assets that we consider relevant to national security,” Chertoff told Tim Russert on “Meet the Press.” London-based Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Co., was bought last week by Dubai Ports World, a state-owned business from the United Arab Emira…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Guest tweety
    Started by Guest tweety,

    February 18, 2006 Sex Services in Prostitution Probes Banned By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS Filed at 4:46 a.m. ET SPOTSYLVANIA, Va. (AP) -- The sheriff said Friday he will no longer allow detectives to receive sexual services while investigating suspected prostitution after they spent $1,200 at massage parlors last month and sparked a public outcry. Spotsylvania County Sheriff Howard Smith defended the practice as necessary to obtain a conviction but told his department he was suspending it. ''As sheriff, I understand the feelings and concerns the citizens of this county have expressed,'' Smith said in a statement sent to The Associated Press on Friday. ''And I empathize …

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Guest straycat
    Started by Guest straycat,

    Goluboy is Russian slang for being a gay man. I believe the Russian word goluboy translates to 'blue.' Currently there is an incredible battle going on between the homophobes and the Russian gays over what might become Russia's first Gay Pride Parade. The argument against the parade almost is comical only because it sounds so communist. Inna Svyatenko, chairwoman of Moscow City Council's security commission, sites these 3 reasons why the parade is not a good idea: "that much of the gay community allegedly oppose it themselves that similar events in East European capital cities like Riga last year ended in violent clashes that the preferred route would cause massiv…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Hey it's no secret that I play poker from time to time hence the user name I rarely comment on my playing but aside from one major downward turn I've been pretty solid overall. This past week I entered a $2,500. + 250.buy in no limit tournament. I normally don't play many tournaments, I prefer cash games ... but I have placed in the money in past tournaments. What makes this tournament so special is I won, numero uno baby A whopping $79,000. was my prize I promised I would donate some of the money to my favorite escort I mean charity if I won and will do so ... that being a project for street kids in San Diego. I've supported this project to the best of my ability f…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. Guest LovesYng
    Started by Guest LovesYng,

    Click here: http://snipurl.com/8tjh

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    You looking at me? No? Then who the hell are you looking at You want some of this, huh? Then come and get it. http://web.ukonline.co.uk/gaypics/gay/asian/wow1.jpg

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  16. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    http://www.xxxnovices.com/picgay01.jpg

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Guest straycat
    Started by Guest straycat,

    The thread in the other forum, about AOL email, brought forth some interesting information on email usage. Basically I believe it speaks volumes about people's email habits. So just for the fun of it here is a mini email survey :7 How long have you had your primary email address? How many email addresses do you use on a regular basis? Which email providers, web based or ISP/OSP do you currently use?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. Guest straycat
    Started by Guest straycat,

    I use Yahoo as my start page and a few nights ago when I opened IE a beta yahoo page loaded. It was a boxy design, with tabs and a navigation menu to the left. A notice flashed saying I was one of the lucky people who could try the new page out. Tonight when I come online the new page is MIA. Instead I have the traditional Yahoo start page. Anybody else happen to see the beta page and if so do you still have access to it? I wonder if they didn't like my comments about the new design :7

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  19. Started by TampaYankee,

    WASHINGTON - A particularly bad strain of chlamydia not usually seen in this country appears to be slowly spreading among gay and bisexual men, an infection that can increase their chances of getting or spreading the AIDS virus. for more see... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060206/ap_on_...hbeat_chlamydia

  20. Guest straycat
    Started by Guest straycat,

    According to the article below AOL's new policy places them as a pimp for the spammers. Now under the "cover of authority" the spam producers can continue heir dirty work while AOL earns income of the illegal activity of spamming. SAN FRANCISCO — America Online will begin charging businesses to send commercial e-mail to its users in the first wide-scale use of authenticated e-mail to reduce spam. But some marketers affected by the plan, set to start in several weeks, call it e-mail taxation designed to create a new stream of revenue for AOL. The entire article can be read here http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/computer...htm?POE=TECISVA

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  21. Started by AdamSmith,

    Today's quiz: Is the following (a) grossly unfair, ( true but only part of the story, © the reason we're here? http://www.upfrontezine.com/Figs/sww6-2.jpg Saw this in a PowerPoint presentation at a technology conference the other day and nearly wet myself. Most women in the audience seemed not to object but then they were engineers. As in: Q: How can you tell the men from the women at MIT? A: The men shave.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  22. Guest Barry
    Started by Guest Barry,

    How Gay Will Oscar Go? Handicapping who’ll win, who’ll lose, and who’ll just jerk off By NIKKI FINKE Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 11:13 am Given that it's Oscar time, I nominate the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for Best Bunch of Hypocrites. That’s because this year’s dirty little secret is the anecdotal evidence pouring in to me about hetero members being unwilling to screen Brokeback Mountain. For a community that takes pride in progressive values, it’s shameful that Hollywood’s homophobia may be on a par with Pat Robertson’s. for the rest of the story...... http://www.laweekly.com/index.php?option=c...tent&Itemid=206

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  23. Guest BewareofNick
    Started by Guest BewareofNick,

    As I was on my way to work this morning, I heard the sad news that the widow of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr died today. Coretta Scott King ably protected and carried on her husband's dream. She was always gracious and warm, and yet fiery and determined when she needed to be. It if often said that behind every great man there is an even greater woman, and Mrs. King so graciously proved that old canard to be true. Thank you for all you and your husband have done for us. I hope one day that your dream will be reality for everyone.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  24. Guest BewareofNick
    Started by Guest BewareofNick,

    In his latest 15 minutes column, Benjamin Nicholas made this statement regarding Michael Jackson: I don’t care if Michael Jackson freaked off with little boys or not. It doesn’t really bother me. Fuck those kids. And fuck their greedy parents too. What’s important to me is that Michael is the greatest entertainer who ever lived. Bar none. Watch him dance; pay attention to the showmanship. No one EVER came close. In my opinion, these comments are not only reprehensible they are a tacit endorsement of child molestation. The gay community suffers enough without having one of our own saying that he could care less whether or not Michael Jackon diddles little boys because h…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  25. Guest Anton
    Started by Guest Anton,

    From time to time it happens that a client wants to lick my feet. No problem, and lol, if you're not ticklish it's even pleasant. :-) But what if you're ticklish? How do other escorts deal with this? Did it happen to you that a client wanted to lick your feet? Were you ticklish or not? If you were, did you have cramps in your abdoment the next day from laughing? :+ All of a sudden I got curious. Finest regards, Anton/Amsterdam. mobile : 011 31 6 2523 1001 website : http://www.antonamsterdam.com reviews : http://www.male4malescorts.com/reviews/antonamsterdam.html

    • 2 replies
    • 2.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.