The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
I could swear I've read something here or elsewhere about the beneficial effects of men over 50 having frequent sex and their "much happier" heart and prostate. Can anyone help me find some "reasoned" research? }(
-
-
I had the pleasure of seeing this movie today. I wasn't sure what to expect when I first heard about it but I had wanted to see it. I was very impressed with the way it was made and the great job the directors put things together. If you have not heard of the movie, it is Al Gore's easy to explain Global Warming movie. I was taken into the story from the firstt momen and it kept my attention to the end. I was suprised as I saw the movie with a lot of people who do not speak English as their first language and they were all captivated by it as well. If you get a chance, see this one!
-
- 0 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
Ok....I know this may be a touchy subject. But I've been asked to appear at an event with Brent Corrigan. And I'm very hesitant to do so.... What are people's feelings about his situation? Do people think he's a schmuck that got fake ID's and is screwing cobra video for all their worth? Or is he somehow in the right? From what i've been told he isn't in a very good place and I really don't want to appear with him if people hate him right now. would be a bad career move if I did.
-
Not sure if anyone will have any knowledge or experience with this subject here but it doesn't hurt to ask. I have been thinking about creating adult content part time to sell to other sites, for example Randy Blue or Corbin Fisher or any site for that matter. I know that from time to time these sites will buy content some more than others. So what is the going rate for such content? Any thoughts.
-
Sorry that no one was there to hang out with me :0( DAMNIT! :0) John www.stj1.com
-
As I become older I wonder what will happen to me as a gay man who most likely will be alone. I should stress, hopefully, I have about 35 years before this time however it is a concern. Will I end up in a nursing home? Living with family? Will I have any joy in life? As some of the posters here reach this era I'm curious what plans you have for yourself? It just seems there has to be more than ending up drooling in some straight nursing home.
-
The adult section to veoh.com is gone. It was really fun and pretty excellent for a while there. It really would be interesting why it's gone... I wonder if it's 2257 regulations, copyright infringement, or a business decision that put the nail in the coffin. Not that it matters in this one case since the final effect is the same... but in the big picture, I guess it does matter.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Look what was waiting for me when I went to take a shower this morning and it isn't even my birthday, what a nice treat :7 This is from the allmale blog. http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/989/2581/400/10papi.jpg
-
There has been several threads on various message boards about how the Internet has made an impact on the once busseling street scene. Many feel that the twinks who used to work the streets now work the Internet. I tend to agree that many young guys have taken the information highway to earn a few dollars instead of the their towns main highway. The signs are everywhere, AOL and Yahoo chat rooms, this and other escort related sites, and Craigslist to name a few. I found an ad on Craigslist this afternoon that I feel really reflects how the two worlds have merged. http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/m4m/171201007.html
-
I found this interesting article about how older gays are becoming a new market source for specialized retirement homes. Actually, it's a little depressing but eventually many gays will probably have to face this scenario. Maybe by the time some of us do the outlook will be even brighter. - SAN FRANCISCO - Like other gay men in their golden years, Jack Norris and Seymour Sirota had heard the horror stories. An elderly lesbian couple is housed on separate floors of a nursing home and kept from seeing each other. A gay retired college professor feels compelled to keep his sexual orientation a secret after his roommate at an assisted living facility asks to be transferr…
-
"Net neutrality" is a subject every internet user should know about. Congress is debating legislation which would radically alter the ability of "small" sites like this to exist. You can read about it here: http://www.savetheinternet.com/ It's time to get involved and contact your U.S. Senators.
-
>Ok guys, how many of us can remember the 60's My favorite memory of the 60's was puberty.
-
-
Anyone happen to have a HD Radio? I'm curious if the quality of the sound is actually better than standard FM? Also, are the additional channels worthwhile or just filling airwaves space?
-
I just discovered this awesome free porn video site: From the site where I found it: < veoh is my new best friend. I was reluctant to sign up for yet another site but I can't believe I didn't sooner. It is like youtube on drugs. Lots of porn allowed. You must sign up to view the porn and you have to set the filter to off otherwise you can not view them. > http://www.veoh.com/ Enjoy! }(
-
So which Home Depot am I supposed to go to... I mean avoid... to prevent this from happening to me?
-
I just wanna give a shout out to TY for carefully scanning through the reviews every night to sort out the wheat from the chaffe. It's a thankless job, but it sure is an important one. Why the sudden mention of this? Just because someone pointed out to me the review from todays date on Hooboy's site for Enrique in Tuscon, AZ. The reviewer states that he checked Enrique's ID and he is 18. The same reviewer wrote a review in 2003 for Enrique, when according to him now, he would have been 15. At that time, he said Enrique was in his 20's. Thank you for your good work here.... Not saying that nothing will slip by you... but I don't think that would have.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Having just returned from Moscow, and feeling uncomfortable and unwanted for most of my trip there, this event didn't surprise me much. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...L&feed=rss.news I reported an event outside of 3 monkeys (in the Europe section) involving special forces while I was there. Again I will just say that for me, I found the Russian boys some of the most beautiful I have ever seen anywhere in the world. But the issues that society has for basic human rights and who should have them makes a no-brainer for me as to whether I will return or not.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I just discovered this site. A Brit flavored Corbin Fisher, more twinkish than CF it seems. For all the twink lovers out there: http://www.blakemason.com/filmmodels/Adam%...20biog%2001.jpg http://www.blakemason.com/filmmodels/Simon...odel%20biog.jpg http://www.blakemason.com/films/Adam%20and...amples/as11.jpg http://www.blakemason.com/films/Adam%20and...amples/as50.jpg http://www.blakemason.com/films/Adam%20and...amples/as77.jpg More treasure can be found at: http://www.blakemason.com
-
- 1 reply
- 2.8k views
-
-
I'm so tired of lugging around a 6 lbs notebook when I travel. I really only use it for checking a few web sites making a post or two and email, lots of email. Can anyone suggest a reliable lightweight notebook? My other option is to get a Treo style phone. My mobile is T-Mobile and they have several lightweight email and edge based phones now. I wonder how easy or hard it would be to make a post here, for example, using a SDA or MDA type phone. Anyone have experience to share?
-
Has anyone else ever heard of this young hot stud. I for one would love to take him to bed with me for a couple of days :9 :9 :9 :9 I know the site is really for a paid porn site but you have to agreed he is one hot STUD. http://www.randyblue.com/videoupdate.php?v...|randyblue.com/
-
- 7 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Hey guys! I'm casting for the first video with my new company. This is going to be my directorial debut and i'm very excited! I'm looking for hot young guys between the ages of 18-28. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who is drop me an email at casting@tigervideoxxx.com We are based out of San Francisco so are looking for models that live around the bay area or will be visiting here sometime. Currently we are not flying models out here.
-
Hey guys! I recently did an interview for the SF based podcast Bad Weeds. They interviewed me about the launch of my new porn company, work in the sex industry and other parts of my life. You can check it out at www.badweeds.com
-
A chick with a dick as cover boy of the day?????????????????? What the hell???? No boy in that selection! :7