The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Many of us have 'known' each other in an online sense over several years -- before this site existed. In that time friendships, familar acquaintanceships, and acrimonius relationships were established. A lot of back slapping, nose tweeking and acting out has taken place in the past. Now many friends, acquaintances, and former antagonists have come together to establish a community to share common interests, differing opinions, dicussions, and on occasion humor. We have witnessed some willing to let the past remain in the past, ready to move on. Others come trying to overlook the past if it will be allowed. And others still drag the past in the door with them, softly tre…
-
- 14 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Personally, I'm not a big fan of polls unless they determine something of signficance, like elections. I couldn't care less what people think about a subject when most don't know anymore than I about it and many probably a hell of a lot less. I don't like cable news channels that decide what to report based on polls. I tune out such programs immediately. If they rely on their uninformed audience to tell them what the important news of the day is, i.e. what they should be reporting to me... well I'm wasting my time relying on these people to inform me. In instances when I do care what people think about a subject, I want to know why. That is where there is something of…
-
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I've been shopping for a few weeks for a ticket back to Thailand around the Christmas Holidays. My ticket to Bangkok for Christmas last year was just over $1000. My trip in July was $1200. The same flight is now over $1650 and actually jumped over $1700 for a couple of days this week. I use to Fly to Montreal for about $300, now it is over $500. It is getting awfully hard to find a bargain flight anymore and I fear trips to my favorite spots may start to get fewer with these prices. x(
-
- 8 replies
- 2k views
-
-
All compliments of: caperboi.blogspot.com Sign me up as a tree trunk hugger. }( http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/659/183/320/516.jpg Ok, so it is not high fashion! But it is HARD fashion. I'll take two. :9 http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/659/183/320/281.jpg Gives a whole new meaning to 'fast balls' http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/659/183/320/640.jpg Ok, give a guy a break... at least I don't wet the bed anymore! http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/659/183.../JoeLandon9.jpg
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
:-) I think you moved this thread while I was in the middle of replying to it... my reply is back in the original location! BG
-
- 13 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
From the allmale blog. http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/989/2581/1600/1123m.1.jpg http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/989/258...00/11234m.1.jpg
-
From the allmale blog. http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/989/258.../gunnar-040.jpg http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/989/258.../gunnar-086.jpg
-
On HB's site RockHard rants on about the rico report. Well everyone does that however, he somehow feels that HooBoy was doing volunteer work and that this site is evil because at least one of its owners supports the novel notion that people should have the right to do what they like with their body. HooBoy made a huge amount of money. He also spent a huge amount of money as well. Because HooBoy might not have been good at money management does that give people like RockHard and even deej a spear to chuck at those of us who believe HB's site was extremely profitable? I have had some dealings with affiliate based web sites. I'm making thousands of dollars a month after so…
-
It seems that you have to go the muscleservice site to learn what is happening with Daddy. The Message Center shows up when you go to his new review site.
-
Well hello there,long time lurker first time poster-decided to jump from" the other site"before it was destroyed by hubris,greed,and stupidity! Looking forward to playing in this sand box for a while. Maybe all the other refugees will add their names to this thread-just in case we are missed }(
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Is there any reason to support the new daddy site? Really, is there??? IMO, absolutely not! Especially, when the major driving force of the site seems to be the message center. A venue in which so many voices have been silenced, mostly unfairly! I for one, will be posting any reviews of my escort encounters here, and I hope that those who used to do so, at m4m, will do likewise. From what I've heard from the escorts that I've hired, I'm sure that both they and the clients will have a more honest forum, by doing so. Thanks to the proprietors of this site, for their honesty, their fairness and their impartiality. With the demise of the HooBoy site, there is no doub…
-
Careful -- Latin American cuisine can be very spicey!! }( Oliver aka the Hooded Avenger Compliments of hotboys.com.br http://www.hotboys.com.br/modelos/oliver/oliver3.jpg http://www.hotboys.com.br/modelos/oliver/oliver9.jpg http://www.hotboys.com.br/modelos/oliver/oliver7.jpg
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I can’t say that I really know what one is personally. However, I have seen some out there and have always been impressed with the ones that are able to keep them. On a recent trip to my family, I looked around and saw most of my relatives in very stable marriages. My sibling has been married for over 15 years and they are still best friends and romantic. My longest relationship has been 5 years. My longest period of monogamy is 5 months. After that, we seemed to go in different directions when it came to other sexual partners. Most of the gay long term partners I have met have made rules that keep them together. Some vacation separately a few times a year and d…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
My top 5 Favorite scenes from any movie are: 5. Heathers - When someone asks Heather why she is such a mega bitch, she says, "Because I can be." 4. Steel Magnolias - When they are gathered at the graveyard and a face gets slapped. 3. My Own Private Idaho - all the scenes but especially the one when River is under the covers. 2. Wolf - Jack is pissing in the bathroom to mark his spot and pisses on the shoes of his adversary. The guy walks over to wipe it off and comments on how horrible it smells and Jack says, "Asparagus." 1. Gone with the Wind - Miss Scarlet I ain't birthing no babies.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
Compliments of completelynaked.org. http://www.completelynaked.org/in_puris_na.../images/piu.jpg http://www.completelynaked.org/in_puris_na...mages/piu11.jpg http://www.completelynaked.org/in_puris_na...mages/piu21.jpg Makes doing the laundry pure pleasure. }( And for your delicates... (compliments of image-dream.com & ParisianBoys.com) http://www.image-dream.com/membre/up2/seba/gaysblog.jpg
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Courtesyof BoysforBreakfast.blogspot.com . Enjoy. http://www.bfb.cx/images/10.jpg
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Being a lover of Itunes.com, they are offering the new show Kyle XY. It is a very interesting story and the lead actor is hot. I won't give too much away but the guy is found wandering in the woods, no identity and no belly button. Why? Well, that is the story. So far, I have really enjoyed it. GT
-
- 2 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
Many people don't read the HOTSPOTS forum, so you may not be familiar with the club scene in Montreal (which is fantastic). But it's more the beauty and attitude of the French Canadian boys that gets me going back again and again and again. Here's my latest for instance... Was eating two nights ago at 3 AM after the closing of Unity and saw a GORGEOUS 6'2" blond angel with a perfect face, a solid build, and floppy gorgeous hair (my weakness) eating at the table next to us with 3 other guys. So I start a conversation and make small talk with them and find out they are waiters at a restaurant in the village. Next night, I go to eat at that restaurant, and chat with my …
-
- 12 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
Enjoy, compliements of http://completelynaked.typepad.com/ . http://www.completelynaked.org/in_puris_na...ow_view_500.jpg http://www.completelynaked.org/in_puris_na...leon_03_036.jpg Anybody wanna give a guy a ride? http://www.completelynaked.org/in_puris_na...images/3783.jpg
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I'm having no luck over on the other message board - I only seem to get smart ass answers from people like IceFireWizard. x( Could someone here who speaks English and is able to VERY carefully spell out how to find the links to HB reviews please help? I'd be VERY grateful! }(
-
I remarked in the 'Special Welcome...' thread that I attempted a post at the m4m.message-forum.net without success. Rather than let the suspense hang in the air, here is the attempted post -- my first in almost a year, probably my last it would seem. The Deli Subject: "sorry about daadys problem/ I need some help" cuddler Tue Aug-01-06 02:33 PM Member since Nov 10th 2003 4 posts >1. Planned my trip to Vancouver this next week. Was going to >use the site when there to contact escorts. >Can you email me Juan from Vancouvers address? PLEASE > >2. To bad a listing of escorts could no…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
FYI The well-known URL male4malescorts.com produces a web page with a handyman gif proclaiming the following notice: [p class=info]We are sorry but the website "www.male4malescorts.com" is no longer available. The M4M Message Center has moved and can be found at:[/p] [p class=title][a href=http://m4m.message-forum.net]http://m4m.message-forum.net[/a][/p]
-
- 9 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
Finally, Lance admits it. Way to go! http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/15297/
-
- 0 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Top 100 Hotels of the World This year-Last year-City-Score 1 2 Singita Private Game Reserve, Sabi Sands, South Africa 97.56 2 1 Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan 96.11 3 n/a Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur, India 94.28 4 6 The Peninsula, Bangkok 94.03 5 8 Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay 93.59 6 3 Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur, India 93.50 7 53 Ritz-Carlton Bali Resort & Spa 93.18 [/b] 8 46 Inverlochy Castle, Fort William, Scotland 92.86 9 11 The Oriental, Bangkok 92.40 10 n/a Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur, India 91.79 11 4 Four Seasons Resort, Chiang Mai, Thailand 91.72 12 20 Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, Hawaii 91.71 13 29 The Aerie, Malahat, Vanc…
-
- 18 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
One of everybody's favorite character actors, Jack Warden, has died at age 85. While I realize that this has nothing to do with gay Thailand, I thought people might want to know: _____ Veteran Actor Jack Warden Dead at 85 LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Jack Warden, an Emmy-winning and Academy Award-nominated actor who played gruff cops, coaches and soldiers in a career that spanned five decades, has died. He was 85. Warden, who lived in Manhattan, died Wednesday at a hospital in New York, Sidney Pazoff, his longtime business manager, said in Los Angeles Friday. "Everything gave out. Old age," Pazoff said. "He really had turned downhill in the past…
-
- 3 replies
- 5.3k views
-