The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
-
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/989/258.../02_scene.0.jpg I was thinking, What should I do with this?
-
-
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/989/258.../fernando58.jpg
-
I found this at http://allmale.blogspot.com/ its a parody from an old beer commercial, it was on SNL about 5 years ago or so. Adam Sandler and Chris Farley are the two cast members. Here is a direct link, http://www.dailymotion.com/bookmarks/allmale/video/53625
-
Hey Guys, want to have a good laugh on a friend or two. Check out www.monk-e-mail.com Send someone a monkey E mail :+
-
Hello, Can anyone tell me how I can find a well-endowed male escort for women? Thanks. Heather:-)
-
On my last trip to Montreal, the bartender at Unity (who is a fucking gorgeous boy in his own right, a gymnast, but I digress) found out that I like Lara Fabian. So on my last night there, he presented me with a CD that was made from a live performance of hers... I just finished listening to it,,, and it fucking blew me away. She is such a talented performer with one of the most gorgeous voices I have ever heard... and such a real person. Can't figure out her lack of popularity in the US... but guess that gives me another reason to keep going back to Quebec.
-
- 10 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
I received this via email today. Read it carefully and then please pass it on. The power of the internet could just help this succeed! GAS WAR - an idea that WILL work This was originally sent by a retired Coca Cola executive. It came from one of his engineer buddies who retired from Halliburton. It's worth your consideration. Join the resistance!!!! I hear we are going to hit close to $ 4.00 a gallon by next summer and it might go higher!! Want gasoline prices to come down? We need to take some intelligent, united action. Phillip Hollsworth offered this good idea. This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the "don't buy gas on a certain day" campaign that was going around…
-
Try to imagine something like this happening here... Prostitutes' 'people skills' are used to care for elderly By Jeremy Laurance, Health Editor Published: 11 April 2006 Prostitutes in Germany are learning the secret of survival in the modern world - transferable skills. The state of North Rhine Westphalia is spending €1m (£700,000) of local and EU money to get sex workers off the streets and into care homes. All they have to change is their uniform. The retraining scheme, backed by Diakone Westfalen, a welfare programme that runs nursing homes across the country, is based on a simple observation: prostitutes, because of their experience of dealing with people, make …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Quebec (spec Montreal) is probably my favorite place in the world for adult fun. The guys are HOT and accomodating, and there is all kind of opportunity. Apparently, though I am not exactly an expert on the subtleties, the laws regarding escorting/prostitiution are more lax in Canada than they are in the US. There are some restrictions, but bottom line, it is not illegal per se to sell sex for money. So it's always been very interesting to me that Canada has lacked the intenet presence for escort advertising. If you are looking for action, you look in "Fugues" or some equivalent, not surf the net. So I was interested and surprised to see "Tendermoments4u" , an escor…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Hi there, I am currently looking to rent a cute little appartment somewhere on Phuket, possibly in the Patong Beach area. If you know of any possibilities, please contact me. Thank you very much, Chef Raphael
-
I was probably one of few gay men who did not see this movie in the past few months. I have tried to watch it but could not get through the first 25 minutes without being bored. Last night a friend came over and wanted to see it and I agreed to watch it with him. I knew I was in store for a boring night. To my surprise, I watched more than the first 25 minutes and this time it was not boring. It was a great story. It had some wonderfully happy moments and some not so wonderful. The movie kept my attention and I grew not only to tolerate it but to thoroughly enjoy it. The movie rocks! If you have not had the chance to see it yet, please give it a try. It …
-
- 0 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
Ok, am I the only one that found Brokeback Mountain one of the most boring movies of all time? Not quite sure why so many awards and why the hype. The short story was much more interesting.
-
- 6 replies
- 2k views
-
-
-
After visiting Brazil I keep comparing it with Thailand. Especially since Totally Oz seems to be torn about where he would rather be. Of course if you are not attracted to Thai boys I'm sure there is no comparison. I am glad I enjoy both Thai boys and Brazilan studs I have found the people in Thailand to be much more friendly. Also visiting Thailand with English as your only language is very easy. Communicating in Brazil with only english is nearly impossible. I need a guide in Brazil but not in Thailand. The cost to hire a Thaiboy or Brazilan sauna boy about the same but you end up with more time with a Thaiboy. The Brazilan guys don't tell me they "Love me" if i see t…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
While he tries to find a way to stop deceptive and dishonest escort reviews....... See the "Bogus review thread" in the" Male Escort Review Site Comments and Suggestions" forum....
-
Is this guy still around? BON, what's up? Have you tried this site? http://www.ic3.gov/
-
From BBC News online: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4811030.stm Czech MPs approve gay rights law Parliament overturned a veto on the law by President Vaclav Klaus The Czech Republic has become the first former communist country in Europe to grant legal recognition to same-sex partnerships. The vote was passed in parliament by the absolute minimum needed to overturn a veto by President Vaclav Klaus. He had argued the legislation amounted to excessive regulation by the state of people's private lives. The law will give gay couples rights to inherit a partner's property and raise children, but does not allow adoption. The BBC's Rob Cameron in Prague says Cz…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
I get e-mails from Cobra Video every week or two. I find it interesting that in all the e-mails, they seem to promote a website about Brent Corrigan. I can't quiet understand this. Brent is the model that claims he was underage at the time of shooting of a few of their videos. Instead of trying to distance themselves from him completely, they seem to be actively promoting him more than any other model they have ever had. I wonder what the reason behind this is? Why are they over promoting this guys site? I know they own the site. I know the own the photos. But, what on earth are they doing pushing this to the forefront of every newsletter they send? What is the …
-
- 7 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
I just got a phone call from the Jerry Springer show asking me to come be a guest on their show. They're doing an "escorts telling their families what they do" episode apparently. I said no of course. Although I thought about making up a really funny fake family and taking them on with me.
-
This weeks update over at CF, Dawson fucks Cody, marked a first for the website, it was promoted as "surprising", and a "shock", even to Corbin. http://207.150.182.36/CF0274/PHOTO02.JPG http://207.150.182.36/CF0274/PHOTO05.JPG http://207.150.182.36/CF0274/PHOTO07.JPG http://207.150.182.36/CF0275/PHOTO03.JPG http://207.150.182.36/CF0275/PHOTO06.JPG http://207.150.182.36/CF0275/PHOTO07.JPG The surprise was barebacking. Dawson fucks the cute, little, ripped Cody without a condom. I find it unfortunate that he felt he had to go there to stay competitive. I look at A LOT of porn and know that barebacking is hugely popular, but I think this was completely irresponsi…
-
Since its within the rules to create a post about specific indviduals (see the Hypocrisy of Ben Nicholas) I felt it very important that I create a post about ChgoBoy. This is not an attack on him, merely a public service so those who are not aware of his histroy have some balance to judge his posts. ChgoBoy is one of the most hypocritical posters throughout the remaining two message boards he is currently allowed to post on. He speaks of having adult conversations here but hasn't been able to create or interact in one to date. After being banned from Hooboy's site and once banned from ezboard (for releasing person information) he comes here to spread his demented views …
-
No, this isn't about how to measure cock. ;-) My math skills are rusty. I'm looking at a piece of property and I'd like to know the square acreage. The lot is irregular with the following dimensions: 159ft X 157ft X 110ft X 133ft. Can anyone calculate the square acreage for me?
-
The publishers of coffee table books love to tease gay men with fabulous images of straight boys who are made to appear to be stepping right into our gay fantasies. Six years ago, I ran across one of these books and just couldn't stop looking at the model, Jeff Conger. To this day,I never tire of sneaking a peek at this hunky golden boy. Jeff is approaching 31 now and living in Southern California. He is the best argument that I know to support the hypothesis that nothing is finer than the hot body of an 18 year old muscle twink. So, here's to my alltime favorite coffee table book straight boy, Jeff Conger. Who are your straight boy coffee table book favorites?