Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest mbarz
    Started by Guest mbarz,

    I let my membership to this site go months ago, but I found this clip on one of the free sites I download free porn from. No, I did not learn my lesson (sorry Boston Guy) most of them are safe, I just got carried away and went to one that wasn't. Anyway, this is one of the best clips Corbin has ever put out. It features, Brent, Logan, Dawson (all straight ) and Jesse the only one brave enough to admit he is gay. It's hot. You can read about and see pictures of it here: http://www.queerclick.com/archive/2006/08/...ngbang.php#more For "straight" boys they sure do like to kiss, eat ass, and they can all deep throat a cock better than most gay guys I've had sex with. Fo…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Started by TampaYankee,

    Compliments of: www.completelynaked.org Wish he'd help me make my bed!! I certainly would lie in it. }( http://www.completelynaked.org/in_puris_na...207b5b74c_o.jpg In case of the 'Dude Your Screwed' red 'X' cut and paste the URL then remove the space after www. : www. completelynaked.org/in_puris_naturalibus/images/69871412_9207b5b74c_o.jpg I have seen many fish jump out of water -- on TV anyway. Even sharks, whales and submarines. None of them have anything on this one though. :9 http://www.completelynaked.org/in_puris_na...b688b51f7_b.jpg For those blessed with the red 'X' cut and paste the URL then remove the space after www. : www. completelynaked.org…

  3. Started by TampaYankee,

    Compliments of www.completelynaked.org ([em]...to the tune of Carly Simon's Your So Vain: clouds in my coffee clouds in my coffee, and You're so vain [/em]) Buns for your coffee Buns for your coffee, oh He's so fine... http://www.completelynaked.org/in_puris_na...mages/joshd.jpg in case of the dreaded red 'X' cut and paste then remove the space after www. : www. completelynaked.org/in_puris_naturalibus/images/joshd.jpg http://www.completelynaked.org/in_puris_na...ges/swim500.jpg in case of the dreaded red 'X' cut and paste then remove the space after www. : www. completelynaked.org/in_puris_naturalibus/images/swim500.jpg http://www.completelynaked.org/i…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Started by Lucky,

    Rather than watch a snake bite someone on his dick, I decided to take in the dance movie Step Up. I love to watch sexy men dance well, and Channing Tatum, the star of Step Up, has some fine moves even though not a classically trained dancer. But sexy? I didn't think so. Whereas he tries to be a breakdancing Marky Mark, he has none of Marky's charisma. At least, that's what I think. http://www.towleroad.com/photos/uncategori...m_shirtless.jpg

    • 14 replies
    • 2.6k views
  5. Guest broker
    Started by Guest broker,

    This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum. It can be found at: http://www.maleescortreview.com/dcscript/d...19&topic_id=639[p][strong]Administrator/Moderator's Comments[/strong][br /]Moved to the Buffet[/p]

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Guest broker
    Started by Guest broker,

    I am sure someone has asked this in the past but when a box with a red x appears where there should have been a picture is there something one can do to get the picture? Thanks. B

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Started by Lucky,

    The new pension law signed by the president has an interesting new benefit for non-spouses who inherit a 401k sum: Law Will Allow Anyone to Inherit 401(k), Get Tax Benefit By Jonathan Peterson, Times Staff Writer 7:05 PM PDT, August 17, 2006 A little-noticed provision in a pension law signed Thursday by President Bush will for the first time allow anyone to inherit a 401(k) nest egg without immediately paying taxes on the windfall, a benefit that in the past was reserved for spouses. Gay advocates and other observers described the measure as a significant shift in how the government treats domestic partners who are not married, even though the provision was not writ…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by AdamSmith,

    Let me try to do this without too much sanctimony. The welcoming, accepting mood here stands in marked contrast to some other MCs. Reviewing many old threads on Hooboy's boards, I'm struck by how direct, honest, unguarded and even heartfelt many were. By the time I discovered that MC in 2003, it still had lots of good attributes. But it was already turning into a place where one was as liable to be attacked out of nowhere for something innocuous as not. I remember making some post about Andrew Sullivan, admittedly a banal observation and ultra-bleeding heart to boot, and immediately getting smacked by doug69 with the label "you whiny liberal." OK, the shoe fits. But di…

    • 29 replies
    • 4.7k views
  9. Started by flguy,

    I have tried twice in the last couple of days to see if anyone was in chat and can't get in. I haven't changed any settings on my computer that I know of, it always worked before. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  10. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    LOL Cho Cho

    • 28 replies
    • 4.6k views
  11. Guest mbarz
    Started by Guest mbarz,

    I downloaded some porn from a share site and ever since my computer has been running slower. I've tried many different things, but it still runs slow. SpyBot, Registry Booster, Windows Defender, Norton Anti-Virus, I defragmented, did a system recovery, a disk clean up, and deleted the files I downloaded, but the fucking thing is still running slow. What the fuck? I suck at computers. What is a .dll file? What do they do? Can I/Should I delete them? This fucking sucks. I really feel stupid. Can someone help me out? Thanks, mbarz

    • 20 replies
    • 2.9k views
  12. Guest straycat
    Started by Guest straycat,

    There was an arrest in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. If this person is guilty then I hope we have an opportunity to hear from all those officials and pundits who felt that either her Mother or Father committed the crime. On top of the tragedy of losing their daughter they have lived under a unjust dark cloud far too long. I sincerely hope that the Ramsey family will finally gain a grain of closure.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. Started by Lucky,

    I like a Scottish accent as much as anyone, but here's one that comes from a married cop who is also a male escort in Glasgow, Scotland: EXCLUSIVE: ON DUTY HE'S A POLICEMAN, OFF DUTY HE'S A PROSTITUTE EXCLUSIVE: The amazing, seedy double life of married cop used to promote the force's equal rights policy By Charles Lavery A MARRIED police officer in Scotland's biggest force can today be exposed as a prostitute who sells sex for £100 a time. On duty, Suckbir Mann is a police constable based at Glasgow's Maryhill police station and he features on posters promoting his force as a multi-ethnic employer. Off duty, he is Master Rajj - a "professional master and escor…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Started by Lucky,

    A columnist for the Wall Street Journal took a look at the stats from AOL's release of user search information. One interesting tidbit was who was the most searched for celeb with nude pics. Surprisingly, maybe only to me, it is Peter Wentz, a singer from a pop group called Fall Out Boy. Yes, there are some nudes of this heavily tattooed kid, but they weren't clippable to post here, so do your own search! http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/xob...10/petehide.jpg

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Guest BewareofNick
    Started by Guest BewareofNick,

    The first reviews at Daddy's new site are up, dated August 1st. The format is similar to M4M, but the graphics are much different. He still has the information blurbs on the front page like the old site. The site still bears the warning "under construction". be interesting to see where this goes.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Guest queeries
    Started by Guest queeries,

    I was interested in knowing if, in any escort's experience, a client had knowingly given them counterfeit bills? I ask because I recently saw a new client and at the end of our session he handed me two new crisp hundred dollars bills. They felt a little suspect, so I excused myself to the bathroom, checked for the reflection in privacy and convinced they were real, opened the door, hugged and kissed the client farewell. Addendum, has an escort ever tried to deposit fake currency into their bank accounts, only to be told at the bank their bills were counterfeit?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  17. Guest TakeTwo
    Started by Guest TakeTwo,

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/chgo/hot2.jpg I believe that escort on escort reviews are a bad thing.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    The NFL preseason has begun. Personally I love pro football. Anyone have predictions as to which teams will make it to the Superbowl and who will win it all? it might be interesting to look back on this thread at the end of the season.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by TampaYankee,

    I love the tartan, especially when properly filled. :9 Compliments of caperboi.blogspot.com http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/659/183...tnm20051216.jpg For all you lucky one that get the red 'X', cut and paste the link: photos1.blogger.com/blogger/659/183/320/tnm20051216.jpg

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    >to become a contributing member of this community but I guess >it's been decided here that escorts aren't eligible to submit >reviews > >Oh well. You can contribue in many ways Scott. May I ask, how many reviews did you submit at M4M?

    • 37 replies
    • 6.2k views
  21. Started by marcanthony,

    A rose by any other name smells just as sweet... and Vincent by any other name is just as hot.... But it was fascinating on my last trip to Montreal that I met 6 boys... all 18-20, all gay, all hot beyond belief, all at Unity,all really interested in spending the evening with an older guy, all with hyphenated last names, and all named Vincent. That actually got me interested in thinking about cycles of names, and what causes them. What could have caused so many guys born about the same time in Quebec to be named Vincent? Was there a soap opera star 20 years that Quebec mothers had crushes on? Why is Taylor a common name for boys now, and there were none about 20 ye…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  22. Guest jessedane
    Started by Guest jessedane,

    I must say that one thing I greatly enjoy is meeting other guys in the business, hanging out, exchanging ideas, and just getting to know eachother. I've had the great pleasure to get to know both Bobby Thompson (just as he was retiring) and Michael Vincenzo. Today I got the chance to meet Scott Adler while we were both visiting NYC. I must say I had a fantastic time hanging out, visiting (yes, we discussed this board as I said we might), and watching episodes of Cathouse (which I had never seen before). He's an all around sweet guy and hopefully I'll get to see more of him in the future.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  23. Started by alanalt,

    Ever notice how many guys list feet under their fetishes, yet fail to include any photos including their feet in their profile? What's up with that? }(

    • 13 replies
    • 3k views
  24. Guest ScottAdler
    Started by Guest ScottAdler,

    I know I rarely post here but I really do hope and intend to change it. I simply felt the need to establish in both forums to make sure it's seen by any lurkers etc. To preventatively address any bitchiness that might follow: My reference to MER as inferior only referred to AMOUNT of content. It never referred to this site itself as inferior and feel anything but. The design is awesome and very helpful and I look forward to seeing it too grow. I apologize if anyone interpreted my remarks incorrectly and hope that my clarification puts any of those assumptions to rest. The creators and moderators seem to be doing an awesome job here and hope they can keep it up. I …

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  25. Guest TakeTwo
    Started by Guest TakeTwo,

    Does anyone here use RSS Feeds? If so, what news reader or aggregator did you select to download and use, and, do you find this a benefit or just wasted space on your drive?? Thanks for any input.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.