The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Ok... it's been a little tense today... So here's Canadian NEXT model Francois to brighten everyone's day. And yes, this is THE Francois. And yes, he looks even better in person. And yes, I still plan to marry him if the Vincents don't work out! http://www.nextmodels.ca/en/model.asp?ID=359 http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l210/mar...th_3bb4f6c7.jpg http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l210/mar...th_90cbd1b6.jpg http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l210/mar...th_7f556119.jpg http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l210/mar...th_528eeaf4.jpg http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l210/mar...th_c8cbd25a.jpg
-
- 11 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Killed Steve Irwin, the hugely popular Australian television personality and environmentalist known as the "Crocodile Hunter," was killed Monday by a stingray during a diving expedition. He was 44. Irwin was filming an underwater documentary on the Great Barrier Reef in northeastern Queensland state when he was stung, Sydney's The Daily Telegraph newspaper reported on its Web site. He collapsed at Batt Reef, near Low Isle and the resort town of Port Douglas, Queensland state police said in a statement. Port Douglas is about 1,260 miles north of Brisbane, the state capital. A rescue helicopter rushed to the scene but Irwin …
-
- 0 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
a poster on the old hooboy message center (twinkboylover28)...seems to be just a little nutty. for those of y'all that have read his rantings of late ...what do ya think,is he for real??? TAYLOR..........
-
Woman in JFK Limo During Shootings Dies By KELLEY SHANNON, Associated Press Writer Nellie Connally, the last remaining survivor who was riding in President Kennedy's limousine when he was assassinated, has died, a family friend said Saturday. She was 87. Connally, the widow of former Gov. John Connally, died in her sleep late Friday at Westminster Manor in Austin, said Julian Read, who served as the governor's press secretary in the 1960s. "Total surprise," he said. "She has been extremely active and vital the past few days and weeks. ... It's a shock to all of us." Connally had said the most enduring image she had of the Nov. 22, 1963, assassin…
-
- 9 replies
- 4.4k views
-
-
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - An Indian businessman born with two penises wants one of them removed surgically as he wants to marry and lead a normal sexual life, a newspaper report said Saturday. The 24-year-old man from the northern state of Uttar Pradesh admitted himself to a New Delhi hospital this week with an extremely rare medical condition called penile duplication or diphallus, the Times of India said. "Two fully functional penes is unheard of even in medical literature. In the more common form of diphallus, one organ is rudimentary," the newspaper quoted a surgeon as saying. The surgery was expected to be challenging as both organs were well-formed and fu…
-
When in Sao Paolo recently, our guide Danilo amazed us with his vast memory of songs from the 70's and 80's. He knew all of the lyrics. Such is youth,but as they say, those were the days: Jagger keeps on rocking as the lyrics roll up his auto-prompter By Adam Sherwin, Media Correspondent (Times Online) IT’S hard not to feel sympathy for the old devil. Sir Mick Jagger has succumbed to an on-stage Autocue in the battle against rock’n’roll amnesia. A screen secreted among the 63-year-old rocker’s onstage monitors scrolls through the lyrics to the Rolling Stones’ classic songs in time with Jagger’s delivery. The prompt, used during the band’s £250 million-grossing tour, …
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
So everybody in MERville went on a picnic today and didn't tell Johnnybrk and me, eh? Why else have there been no other posts today?
-
- 9 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Andy Towle who does the blog www.towleroad.typepad.com consistently finds the best pix of hot guys. Yesterday he had nude scenes of Maro Lopez in the shower, muscles and bare butt for all to see. A couple of days ago, he previewed a cover story from DNA magazine on the 20 Sexiest men. Here's one of them: http://www.towleroad.com/photos/uncategorized/tr_tj02.jpg
-
- 10 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Hey fellas, I got this in my inbox earlier, and wanted to share it with the working boys that may not be familiar with this type of scam. It's another "in Africa and need you to do me a favor" type of ripoff. ****************************** Hello Its good to hear from you.I wish to employ your services as an escort for a period of a week(or more) during My impending vacation I intend having in the states.I couldcome to NYC as lond as you'l be there.I saw your Profile on men4rent,still trying to catch my breath and keep wondering what its would be like having you next to me. I want to tell you a little about myself.My name is ******,a british by nationality …
-
It appears that today Rico wrote on his blog that I am now doing bareback porn and have no problems with unsafe sex. That is a complete and utter lie. I have never performed in a bareback porn. He can say I have all he wants, but it comes down to the fact that there are no videos anywhere of me having unsafe sex. In addition I still play safe with my clients and all my other sexual partners. Protecting others as well as protecting myself from other things that could cause complications for me is very important to me. I hope this clears up any questions anyone may have.
-
It is a very sad time here in KY after the plane crash yesterday. Most of the passengers were from Central Ky and today I learned I knew a few of them, not close just had met them a time or two. It is times like this you realize what a small close knit community this state is. The passangers died a horrible death by burning alive, many had made it from their seats when fire engulfed the plane. The opening of the Emmy's was considered distasteful and it is widely felt that if the plane crash had occurred out West or in California they would have edited the opening. A sad day for Ky and a tasteless day for Hollywood.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Another example of a certain site owners arrogence getting in the way of growing his buisiness -as found on craigslist Reply to: pers-198899494@craigslist.org Date: 2006-08-25, 3:06PM I know some of you visit this site. I tried to start a new member account last week and ending up 'deactivating' my original member name and password that I have had for years. Can't get a email response from Daddy. Figure he is busy rebuilding the site and I may not be able to rejoin because of that. Just trying to reinstate my regular member name a password. Any ideas? Thanks Nice to know he is as indifferent now as he was when he did not"own"the site.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
"The Amazing Race......" I'll just say that this show is a production that not only makes you (me) cry at the end, when the winner is crowned; but one that brings a sense (albeit short sighted) of the world that is NOT a part with us.....I have always loved this show...(except for the family edition, which I HATED) Let us all be racers in our world to peace umongst men and women, but most importantly, let the racers who participate in this show...show us the real poverty that challenges us to be better nations and peoples of the world....If we see it and ignore it; then don't ever say it should have never happened.
-
Folks, you can't make this stuff up!! http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060824/wl_as...na_060824135535 Thu Aug 24, 10:13 AM ET BEIJING (AFP) - China may be giving striptease funerals the last rites after officials arrested five people and ordered an end to the practise, state media said. Strip shows have been commonly used to attract more mourners to funerals, as villagers believe a crowded send-off brings more honor to the deceased, Xinhua news agency said. But police took action after state television exposed the "obscene performances" at a funeral in Donghai county, Jiangsu province, with 200 people including children in attendance, it said. "When the performance re…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
10 members and 44 visitors online right now...that's more than I have seen before, but still no one is in the chat room. How about it?
-
- 0 replies
- 968 views
-
-
I have noticed something strange over at the other place.All-or a very large percentage-of the review put up in the last 2 weeks are positive. I searched and could not find a middling or negative review. So either there is a new code of ethics by the working boys(HAH-Joe Buck has the ethics of a raccon in a dumpster)or the reviews being submitted are all by the happiest of campers,or the reviews are being culled by"someone".
-
- 38 replies
- 4.7k views
-
-
-
The thinly veiled and sometimes overt baiting, the back and forth, the dragging of shit here from other sites...... SIGH. It's getting annoying. Tampa said it so well in the thread pinned to the top of this forum. In my own words I reiterate. Fucking knock it off! Your Beloved Moderator,
-
What a shame that we haven't been able to conquer this disease. Here is a recent article about infected, older people, and the news doesn't look good. --- Posted Sunday, Aug. 6, 2006 One of the most maddening things about AIDS is that every time medical science throws a punch, the disease counterpunches. The most hopeful development in the long battle against HIV is the cocktail of antiretroviral medications that for the past 10 years has helped many people in the developed world (and a few in the developing world) fight the virus to a draw, allowing them to resume a more normal life. That ought to be very good news, but in a disturbing echo of the earliest days of th…
-
I received the following letter to a personal e-mail account. As I did not recognize the sender, I thougth it must have been meant for the public as it was not a private message. ------------------------------------------- As Deej suggested on Hoo’s site, I googled Hooboy. It was said that Oz had a link to MER as a paid advertisement. When I went there, I found there was not any ad but I did find the site called Hooboy. I clicked the link and guess where it took me? To a site called Hooboy.com the Male Escort Review with only links to this site. I find it repulsive that Hooboy.com is linked to your site and that there are those that violate standards of common decen…
-
- 25 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
I was listening to Good Morning America as I got dressed this morning and they had an interesting story about the birthrates of Liberals vs Conservatives. Since children have a tendency to vote as their parents they were talking about the future effects upon Democrats and Republicans. There was a study done they shows Liberals have 147 kids per 100 people vs 208 kids per 100 Conservatives. Not sure who did the study but it looks like there will be more conservative Republicans in our future 15-20 years from now. They did note that Liberals tendency to include gays and support abortion rights as a few of the reasons.
-
- 15 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
I like water sports but have no scat fetish. Nonetheless this seems like a good place to post this interesting web site: http://www.cromwell-intl.com/toilet/ "We've all been there. Nature calls and the only answer is a toilet with more levers, switches, and buttons than Wily E. Coyote's latest invention. What to do? If you're Bob Cromwell, the answer is obvious: You take a picture. Dedicated to the man and the latrines he's dared to use, Toilets of the World features photos and captions from Bob's many encounters with the cryptic, the seatless, and the downright weird. During his travels through Russia, East Asia, and South America, Bob never met a commode he didn't wan…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Disturbing news for those of who have put on a few pounds over the years: just a few can cause an early demise. At least that's what new studies show: Just a Few Extra Pounds Could Mean Fewer Years, Study Finds By Rob Stein Washington Post Staff Writer Wednesday, August 23, 2006; Page A01 Bad news for all those baby boomers starting to pile on the pounds as they go through middle age: You don't have to be obese -- just a little overweight -- to increase your risk of dying prematurely, according to a large government study. The 10-year study of more than 500,000 U.S. adults found that those who were just moderately overweight in their fifties were 20 percent to 40 …
-
- 9 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
When I think of shows on the Lifetime Network I automatically think of shows with subject matter revolving around a vagina. Things like douching, divorce, make-overs courtesy of K-Mart, etc. But I was channel surfing and I saw the advertisement for a new show called "Lovespring International". It looked funny. But the promise delivered in 30 second promos usually don't deliver. WRONG in this case! If you want to watch a comedy that doesn't try to be so intellectually funny yet have a great edge to it you will enjoy this show. I am only 13 minutes into it and I have laughed loudly a few times. Go to http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/lovespring/ for more info. And th…
-
Who most of you are asking. Well Jamie Gold is the man who won the main event of the largest prize purse in the history of sports. In fact, the purse was so large the top 6 sport purses combined don't even equal the 2006 World Series of Poker event. Jamie netted 12 million dollars outlasting a filed of nearly 9000 players. Second place at the main event paid a mere 6 million. Jamie Gold is a former New Yorker who has been living in Southern California most of his adult life. He wasn't a professional poker player. Oh to add to his 12 million dollar win Jamie signed a sponsorship deal with Bodog.com for a little pocket change, 25 million dollars is the reported amount. …