Profile Fields

• Ethnicity
    Asian
  • Orientation
    Gay

Recent Profile Visitors

3,852 profile views

jason1975's Achievements

1. Nice experience with T at bar with live band!
  2. These are the guys who were not offed for the night. And they are asking for minimum 3000 baht for short time.
  3. I am ok with bar reopening or not reopening. As long as can get the guys. Hehe
  4. Thanks for sharing! You are making me excited for my own trip in June!
  5. I enjoy the foreplay before sex. Without paying for drinks and off fees, I will be able to afford TWO Tawan guys at the same time!
  6. My only concern if the bar is still closed and since the Tawan guys don't need to put on a show, will they still be wearing their sexy underwear? Does that mean that I have to get sexy underwear for them?
  7. Definitely cheaper now that there is no need to pay drinks and off fee!
  8. Maybe a customer took them out to drink and dance?
  9. I hope they reopen. It's an institution. Nothing else like it in Asia. But if they are still closed when I visit Bangkok in early to mid June, I will gladly take Tawan guys from the street back to hotel room! Maybe I will hire 2 of them to do muscle flexing for me!
  10. No extra round in morning? But you paid for long time right?
  11. No surprise that guys will constantly Line you! They know you are generous!
  12. Your friend must be generous! Or he probably stays in posh hotel!
  13. Your encounter with 24cm Cambodian was a surreal experience! Strange fellow but at least you enjoyed the fuck!
  14. Maybe the owner didn't pay the store manager enough.
  15. Tan seems like a keeper! I must find him when I go to Bangkok in June!